Escape Plan Bravo Screenshot Discussion

124»

Comments

• edited August 2015

I'll elaborate on Leluch's thing:

The group arrives back to Pandora, minus Finch and Kroger because they died, and Scooter because he's currently driving back to Sanctuary

August: HEY! MA! WE GOT THE PIECE!

Vallory: Excellent.
    Rhys: Wait wait wait. Where's Vaughn?

Vallory: Hm?

Rhys: WHERE'S-

August: Rhys, chill. He'll be fine, I promise. Ma, where's his buddy?

Vallory: Oh...come on out, slave.

Vaughn staggers out

August stares in shock

Rhys starts choking up

Fiona and Sasha gasp

Loader Bot shields Gortys

Vaughn: R-R-Rhys, i-i-is that y-y-you?

Rhys: B-B-Bro...what happened to your FACE?

Vaughn: I-I-I c-can't see...w-w-why can't I SEE?

Vallory: Your friend got a little stubborn, so I had to...silence him.

Vaughn: R-R-Rhys...i-i-is there anything wrong with my f-face? I t-think I'm blind...

August: MA-

Vallory: Hm?

August: YOU PROMISED NOT TO SHIV ANYBODY, AND THIS IS JUST-

Vallory kicks him in the gut

Vallory: QUIET, SON.

Meanwhile, Rhys hugs Vaughn as they both cry

WHY DID I DO THIS WHY WHY WHY

NOPE NOPE NOPE Not buying it, not happening - EVERYTHING IS FINE, VAUGHN IS JUST OUT BUYING ICECREAM, AND WE'RE GOING TO BE BROS FOREVER...

• Another cult? I will fuck someone up if i have to, and depending on who it is, no pauses on that.

• As a villain yes, but as a game character no. I would still want him around in Borderlands 3 as part of the game but not the main antagonist. Too much of the story involves him not to tight it up.

zeke10 posted: »

As a statue maybe lol. But i really think they're starting to overuse him and want to see a new and hopefully equally cool villain in 3

• I'm still not over the culty picture and now I'm laughing because all those masks have blush on them like Jack is a cutesy little shojo anime character. They're cheap mass-produced ripoffs. I really hope this isn't embellishment, I really do.

• OMG they are Jackaboos! Now I'm really ascared.

mirashade posted: »

I'm still not over the culty picture and now I'm laughing because all those masks have blush on them like Jack is a cutesy little shojo anime character. They're cheap mass-produced ripoffs. I really hope this isn't embellishment, I really do.

• enter image description here

PURGE THE HERETIC!

fayescarlet posted: »

What I love is August and Sasha walking beside each other. I'm loving this omen. Augasha confirmed please.

LawmanZero posted: »

I'll elaborate on Leluch's thing: The group arrives back to Pandora, minus Finch and Kroger because they died, and Scooter because he's c

• Are a part of the cult yourself

Ahaha... No?

T-that... That would be preposterous...

enter image description here

Mercyva posted: »

omg.. this totally would have happened. xD Are a part of the cult yourself and wanted to warn us? xD

• Ooh, if we got to wear the gold one from my pic that might finally be enough for me to spend some dosh in my canon playthrough...

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe we will get a choice to a wear a Limited Edition Handsome Jack Mask MK 2, Limited Edition, Order Yours Now.

Though to be honest, it's always been at the back of my head - especially considering the parallels to TPS/Felicity (he'd kind of deserve it/it would be an incredibly apt way for him to go out).

But I just don't understand why they'd go to the trouble of what was effectively resurrecting a character only to kill him within the same series... The only time I could see it being justified is (as you said) if he were given a redemption arc, and finally died the hero he thought he was.

It's actually scared me even more given Anthony's latest tweet:

I hate...really hate to say it. But I think it will be Jack. Only hope it is a moment of redemption. Had that feeling since episode three. A

• The blush reminds me of this every time I look at them (and immediately descend into a fit of giggles):

• Yeeeah, I... wouldn't really like that, I think. I may be a special case, but I personally prefer stories about unrepentant assholes, who learn nothing and end up as karma houdinis anyway, I find them uplifting because... hell, life ain't fair and I like when someone actually admits it instead of feeding me cheesy aesops. I'm contrary like that :P

Though to be honest, it's always been at the back of my head - especially considering the parallels to TPS/Felicity (he'd kind of deserve it

• that comment was really offensive

fayescarlet posted: »

This is actually evidence that Episode 4 will AVOID the Penultimate Curse because it's bringing the proper pairings in. :P

• I'm exactly the same - it's one of the reasons why I like Jack so much.

Yeeeah, I... wouldn't really like that, I think. I may be a special case, but I personally prefer stories about unrepentant assholes, who le

• DON'T WORRY I'M SURE HE'S JUST BEING FORCED TO DO VALLORY'S ACCOUNTING AT GUNPOINT.

• Ahaha, yeah I'd much prefer a scene with Vaughn surrounded by shoeboxes full of crumpled receipts going full Hyperion and yelling about how primitive Pandorans are.

LawmanZero posted: »

DON'T WORRY I'M SURE HE'S JUST BEING FORCED TO DO VALLORY'S ACCOUNTING AT GUNPOINT.

• edited August 2015

I'll admit to having an affinity to the unapologetic asshole. Had a boss was a total douche canoe most of the time. He called me sweetie and told me once I didn't have the balls for corporate law (he was right but he said it like the douche canoe he was). He was also the guy who gave me a payed week off when my mother died without asking for it, and stayed with me in the emergency room for 7 hours telling me jokes from Playboy and giving the nurses hotness ratings.

I have that same affinity toward Jack. No matter what I want him to be a part of the game, but I want him to be the lovable asshole he is, even if only a couple of people can appreciate it. Long periods of self-reflection isn't Jack.

As for the twitter question; A little redemption and tolerance is needed. We all have to be forgiven for something and as nice as we like to think we are, there is someone out there who thinks we are total assholes.

Yeeeah, I... wouldn't really like that, I think. I may be a special case, but I personally prefer stories about unrepentant assholes, who le

• I like your boss already...

And at least in the BL universe I think Jack summed it up best himself - 'Sure, it's a tough universe, but there's no excuse for being an asshole. Unless you're funny with it, then it's kinda totally fine'. I love him as the hypocritical, cruel, egotistical, hilarious, heroic visionary that he is, I don't want him to change so the story can have some stock moral.

I'll admit to having an affinity to the unapologetic asshole. Had a boss was a total douche canoe most of the time. He called me sweetie and

• Not going to lie, I kinda want to be best friends with your ex-boss...

I'll admit to having an affinity to the unapologetic asshole. Had a boss was a total douche canoe most of the time. He called me sweetie and

• I.......................................don't believe you xD

Are a part of the cult yourself Ahaha... No? T-that... That would be preposterous...

• The Thing i noticed is that on the first picture - Fiona (normal outfit-no hat) Rhys (hyperion arm) sasha (pandoran googles) and Loderbot (hyperion paint) Kroger (has his hair) Scooter (no hitmark on his face) , does that mean our choices don't matter/they just did it to tease us without thinking about the Customizables on the PCs/Npc's

I KNOW THESE ARE JUST CHOICES BUT STILL :D

• They probably ran through with a default gameplay. Meaning they didn't use the customization or anything to affect characters. Besides, the first screenshot is most likely an embellishment as like 90% of us say :3

The Thing i noticed is that on the first picture - Fiona (normal outfit-no hat) Rhys (hyperion arm) sasha (pandoran googles) and Loderbot (h

• So I'm getting excited for Ep. 4 and I just realized less than an hour ago that Cherami Leigh (Gaige) and Stephanie Young (Nisha) are at a con in my hometown going on right now. I know they're not in TFTBL but I'm still going-

• Gaige. Nisha. AWESOME!

So I'm getting excited for Ep. 4 and I just realized less than an hour ago that Cherami Leigh (Gaige) and Stephanie Young (Nisha) are at a con in my hometown going on right now. I know they're not in TFTBL but I'm still going-

• Handsome Drag Queen.

The blush reminds me of this every time I look at them (and immediately descend into a fit of giggles):

• Actually, THAT could be where the yelling into a mic is from...

"RHYS, YOU HAVE GOT TO GET ME OUT OF HERE! THEY'RE STUCK IN THE STONE AGE, AND I'M BEING FORCED TO DO CALCULATIONS! ON PAPER! PAPER! Bursts into angry tears"

Ahaha, yeah I'd much prefer a scene with Vaughn surrounded by shoeboxes full of crumpled receipts going full Hyperion and yelling about how primitive Pandorans are.

• That'd actually be a good set up. I mean, what were Angel's last words to Jack? "You're an asshole". Eventually, Rhys is going to mention this to Holo-Jack.

I can picture Jack looking at this Handsome-Cult and being so amused by it, and then Rhys comes in talking about his daughter and what it's like to worship someone who doesn't give a damn about anybody. You can see Jack brushing it off like always, but...hopefully...it will guilt him in a way few others can.

See, we all want to be that guy at some point: The person who is so detached and committed to himself he isn't bothered by anyone's opinion: He's in it to WIN. You don't like it? You get run over. Jack is an example of that guy, with absolute POWER. He went further than ANYONE. Little wonder so many weak people want to be him; Jack showed them you could, if you committed to it. In the end, though, Jack's going to realize he's not that desirable...and paradoxically, this will lead him to being heroic. He WANTS to be a hero, an he'll do it right eventually, if nothing else than to spite his daughter.

Though to be honest, it's always been at the back of my head - especially considering the parallels to TPS/Felicity (he'd kind of deserve it

• He WANTS to be a hero, an he'll do it right eventually, if nothing else than to spite his daughter.

This is actually really fitting - only Jack would do the right thing for all the wrong reasons.

TonyFedora posted: »

That'd actually be a good set up. I mean, what were Angel's last words to Jack? "You're an asshole". Eventually, Rhys is going to mention th

• He'll probably end up like the talking 1340 shield, except to warn you of incoming threats and yell stuff when you're idle.

Also, he could very well change as much as an Orwellian psychopath can and decide that you need to make a planet love you for absolute POWAAAAAH.

He WANTS to be a hero, an he'll do it right eventually, if nothing else than to spite his daughter. This is actually really fitting - only Jack would do the right thing for all the wrong reasons.

• ???

that comment was really offensive

• And in all the shots Fiona's missing her '1' bruise from Brick - goddamn unreliable narrators!

The Thing i noticed is that on the first picture - Fiona (normal outfit-no hat) Rhys (hyperion arm) sasha (pandoran googles) and Loderbot (h

• Damn, I didn't even realize that. Maybe she has the same regeneration powers as Gryff?

And in all the shots Fiona's missing her '1' bruise from Brick - goddamn unreliable narrators!

• And with a quick rub of the hand, Huzza the bruise is gone!

Pipas posted: »

Damn, I didn't even realize that. Maybe she has the same regeneration powers as Gryff?

• Best response ever! :)

Are a part of the cult yourself Ahaha... No? T-that... That would be preposterous...

• What if Tales turns Jack into a Hero? What if he has an epiphany because of Rhys and the group, and decides to renounce his evil ways and be a good guy?

Extremely unlikely i know, but from what i understand of the Borderlands universe, War is apparently coming. They will need all the help / Vault Hunters they can get, and Jack has knowledge that could be used to advantage.

zeke10 posted: »

As a statue maybe lol. But i really think they're starting to overuse him and want to see a new and hopefully equally cool villain in 3

• edited August 2015

So it's not going to be at sea?

Very well. FLIGHT MODE ON!

YAAAAAAAAAH

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO OPEN FIRE ON AN INNOCENT PERSON, SAILORS!

PURGE THE HERETIC!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.