Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• enter image description here

TheGeek11 posted: »

I'm hoping the episode is leaked early on the weekend on Xbox like last time

• i really hope to! its most fun to visit the forum just one day or the day of the release but its quite hard when you have most of the people here playing it and maybe giving spoilers.. :(

Poogers555 posted: »

I really hope Telltale doesnt leak the episode, AGAIN. Its really annoying to have to dodge spoilers left and right

• not a nice view from here xD

• edited August 2015

i'll leave ya guys with this awesome HJ gif that i found on tumblr...

• The Lost King

enter image description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Technically it wasn't Telltale who leaked the episode, it was a glitch on the Xbox One system so lets blame Microsoft :P

But seriously i don't think it will leak again.

Poogers555 posted: »

I really hope Telltale doesnt leak the episode, AGAIN. Its really annoying to have to dodge spoilers left and right

• Scoina, yes, yes, yes.

So, Mikey went on a TFTBL gushing rampage - and I have never been more hyped in my life! And bonus Scooter + Fiona shippy g

• Hey Guys! First time posting something in the TTG forum for me but I have followed the discussions here almost daily since the end of episode 3.
    You guys are really cool, I just wanted you to know that :D

God, I'm excited for episode 4 - shit will go down!

• edited August 2015

Hmm just realized I have to work Wednesday August 19th.....

F**k

• Aww, welcome to the forums buddy!

Roymiller33 posted: »

Hey Guys! First time posting something in the TTG forum for me but I have followed the discussions here almost daily since the end of episod

• edited August 2015

I know the feeling man...

Hmm just realized I have to work Wednesday August 19th..... ..... .... ..... ...... F**k

• Oh, nice find! I didn't pick that up at all.

I wonder if that means the Loader Bot fight has been dropped?

Deltino posted: »

Sneakily showing off a new episode slide maybe?

• enter image description here

Hmm just realized I have to work Wednesday August 19th..... ..... .... ..... ...... F**k

• Hopefully yes. As much as a badass Loader Bot is, I don't think he'd survive a battle with another loader. Especially without his legs. Unless Yvette would fix him and add him some weapons.

Oh, nice find! I didn't pick that up at all. I wonder if that means the Loader Bot fight has been dropped?

• 3 days left, brace yourselves !

• Hopefully it won't crash immediately whenever I try to start it up like Game of Thrones once did

• like Game of Thrones once did

Luckily for us it's not GoT

No_username posted: »

Hopefully it won't crash immediately whenever I try to start it up like Game of Thrones once did

• hello! welcome to the forum!! :D <3

Roymiller33 posted: »

Hey Guys! First time posting something in the TTG forum for me but I have followed the discussions here almost daily since the end of episod

• Yes, thankfully Tales is much more polished than Game of Thrones

Leluch123 posted: »

like Game of Thrones once did Luckily for us it's not GoT

• edited August 2015

i like that you're just =

• note : that from personal experience, i think TFTBL is much better than GoT. every episode blew me away.. while i was disappointed by GoT a couple of times, many people seem to love it tho so good for them :)
    Leluch123 posted: »

like Game of Thrones once did Luckily for us it's not GoT

• The best thing is that it looks like Marcus.

Well, a Marcus/Stalin hybrid, who I will assume kills his own employees out of paranoia that they're going to take a 1% share of his profits.

I will never not laugh at this gif(t)!

• edited August 2015

"Sometimes, son...we don't always get to exterminate. But your sick leave will be off soon-I promise. You'll be back up and ready to kill more Thal scum in no time!"

• I actually wasn't talking about how much I enjoy them. When I said Tales is more polished, I meant that in my experience, its been way less buggy than Game of Thrones has been.

Mercyva posted: »

i like that you're just = * note : that from personal experience, i think TFTBL is much better than GoT. every episode blew me away.. while i was disappointed by GoT a couple of times, many people seem to love it tho so good for them

• I believe he was replying to Leluch.

I actually wasn't talking about how much I enjoy them. When I said Tales is more polished, I meant that in my experience, its been way less buggy than Game of Thrones has been.

• Oh, never mind then.

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe he was replying to Leluch.

• yeah sorry for the confusion xD i was replying to /Leluch .... TFTBL is my favourite game that telltale ever made, along side with TWAU :D

I actually wasn't talking about how much I enjoy them. When I said Tales is more polished, I meant that in my experience, its been way less buggy than Game of Thrones has been.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Thank you I try so hard to not give a fuck xD!

yeah sorry for the confusion xD i was replying to /Leluch .... TFTBL is my favourite game that telltale ever made, along side with TWAU

• CANNOT UNSEE.

LawmanZero posted: »

The best thing is that it looks like Marcus. Well, a Marcus/Stalin hybrid, who I will assume kills his own employees out of paranoia that they're going to take a 1% share of his profits.

• 3 more days... just 3 more... 3... 3... COME ON HURRY UP

• So, while we wait, how do you guys use your save files?

For me, I've done 3 in which I experiment various choices, and I'm keeping the fourth one to do a longplay once EP5 is out with my "ideal" choices

• One for me, one for my sister, one to mess about in and one that I'll use once I've played all the episodes.

TheTP87 posted: »

So, while we wait, how do you guys use your save files? For me, I've done 3 in which I experiment various choices, and I'm keeping the fourth one to do a longplay once EP5 is out with my "ideal" choices

• Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

hello! welcome to the forum!!

• Same here actually TFTB and TWAU are also my favourite telltale games

yeah sorry for the confusion xD i was replying to /Leluch .... TFTBL is my favourite game that telltale ever made, along side with TWAU

• I totally got what the intro song is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

• I totally got what the intro song is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

• one with heroic choices like not trusting jack that labelled "Hero", second one is pretty much the same except I trusted jack at the end of episode but not episode 3 "Jack", One where I met athena by making rhys go straight to old haven "Athena", and the last one I try and collect all the money I can, with it I bought the expensive mask and the scooter special "moneybags"

I personally prefer the "Hero" playthrough

So, while we wait, how do you guys use your save files? For me, I've done 3 in which I experiment various choices, and I'm keeping the fourth one to do a longplay once EP5 is out with my "ideal" choices

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

What if Loader Bot is sentient enough that he's able to trick the enemy loader? Or distract it? Or tell it a logical paradox that fries it's circuits (which is totally not hijacked from another dark comedy-based game that features robots)?

Crips posted: »

Hopefully yes. As much as a badass Loader Bot is, I don't think he'd survive a battle with another loader. Especially without his legs. Unless Yvette would fix him and add him some weapons.

• One where I had Rhys be a fairly nice guy but trusted Jack, one where I played as a complete dick and trusted Jack, one where I don't even remember how I played but remember that I trusted Jack, and one slot where I copy whichever of the above and rewind so that I can trust Jack over and over again.

Hmm.

• Always trust in Jack. Jack is the alpha and the omega. Trust in Jack and he will lead you to the promised land. Lights some candles on their shrine.

One where I had Rhys be a fairly nice guy but trusted Jack, one where I played as a complete dick and trusted Jack, one where I don't even r

• Holy crap I can actually picture this :D Just imagine sccoter riding on top like a mainic and then the camera pans to Helios as the caravan zoms past and wee the title screen, 'Tales from the Borderlands'

It's actually this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

• I've got my actual choices (First playthrough) as well as "Trust Jack all the way" and "Never trust Jack at all" saves.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.