Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• i'm a She not a He .. sorry for the confusion also xD lol

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe he was replying to Leluch.

• "You guys are really cool"

enter image description here

Roymiller33 posted: »

Hey Guys! First time posting something in the TTG forum for me but I have followed the discussions here almost daily since the end of episod

• So far, I just have a main save and an alternate save where I trusted Jack over Fiona in Episode 2 so I could see how Episode 3 was different.

TheTP87 posted: »

So, while we wait, how do you guys use your save files? For me, I've done 3 in which I experiment various choices, and I'm keeping the fourth one to do a longplay once EP5 is out with my "ideal" choices

• edited August 2015

I've been wondering if the shield Rhys picks up in Episode 1 will ever get to be used :P

• does he even know how to use it?

I've been wondering if the shield Rhys picks up in Episode 1 will ever get to be used :P

• Probably not. I think that he'll get shot in a scene only to find out that the shield blocked the bullets and he'll be like "WTF I'm immortal" then the shield runs out of capacity and he has to dodge the next bullets :P

Dracu98 posted: »

does he even know how to use it?

• now that would be awesome :D rhys getting shot, and fiona/sasha grabbing his "dead" body like "nooo, why did he had to die, I loved him so much!" and rhys stands up and says "good to know" screw the classic bible, tediore-shields are the new shit!

Probably not. I think that he'll get shot in a scene only to find out that the shield blocked the bullets and he'll be like "WTF I'm immortal" then the shield runs out of capacity and he has to dodge the next bullets :P

• edited August 2015

Screw One-of-a-kind Atlas SMG or Multi-Elemental Jakobs Derringers, White-quality Tediore shields ya bitchs!

now that would be awesome rhys getting shot, and fiona/sasha grabbing his "dead" body like "nooo, why did he had to die, I loved him so much!" and rhys stands up and says "good to know" screw the classic bible, tediore-shields are the new shit!

• is anyone here on steam? i love this community, so i thought why not add eachother on steam if anyone wants. :) i'll make this a spoiler tag because i dont wanna annoy people who dont care lol xDD

• I need more people on my Steam that play Tales from the borderlands, so sure why not. My steam id is sora11 and my nickname is WTF!?

• edited August 2015

Jeez, I have no idea why this is like the most hyped up I've ever been for a Telltale episode

• just added you, hope its you tho xD

I need more people on my Steam that play Tales from the borderlands, so sure why not. My steam id is sora11 and my nickname is WTF!?

• yeah, It's me. Added you back.

Mercyva posted: »

just added you, hope its you tho xD

• good to have ya pal :)))

yeah, It's me. Added you back.

• Take it easy, only 3 days left... now, uhmmm what was I doing?

Poogers555 posted: »

Jeez, I have no idea why this is like the most hyped up I've ever been for a Telltale episode

• 2 days 7 hours 36 minutes 10 seconds (kinda)**** Corrected for u

Jacol posted: »

Take it easy, only 3 days left... now, uhmmm what was I doing?

• That would be great! I would imagine it like first there's an extremely violent scene (it's Borderlands, what do you expect) and afterwards all that tension is released when Mr. Blue Sky starts playing :D I'd burst into laughter for sure.

kaza125 posted: »

Holy crap I can actually picture this Just imagine sccoter riding on top like a mainic and then the camera pans to Helios as the caravan zoms past and wee the title screen, 'Tales from the Borderlands'

• Sure. Steam name is JackBauer =XE=

I didn't choose the name though.

• who did?

Sure. Steam name is JackBauer =XE= I didn't choose the name though.

• My older brother, he's a big fan of the TV show 24.

Green613 posted: »

who did?

• BananasTheKing is my steam username

• Yes! We're so close fellas. Please let this be an amazing penultimate episode. cross fingers

• I agree! TFTB is telltale's masterpiece til now. Loved the other games as well though :)

Mercyva posted: »

yeah sorry for the confusion xD i was replying to /Leluch .... TFTBL is my favourite game that telltale ever made, along side with TWAU

• The hype is real! I can't wait

Poogers555 posted: »

• I am pretty sure it will be. I mean they are going to freaking Helios - how can that be not awesome ;)

DoubleJump posted: »

Yes! We're so close fellas. Please let this be an amazing penultimate episode. cross fingers

• So, I just went through Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep again, and I don't think I've ever loved an NPC more than her.

I really hope we see an appearance from her in the last couple of episodes. I can just imagine it:

Tina: "Hey, Rhys. Where's Sasha/Fiona at? You guys ever hang out, if you know what I mean, and I think you doooo..."

Rhys: "Tina, come one. That's a little personal."

Tina: "Oooohhh. You hit that, gimme high-five! RHYS! GIMME HIGH-FIVE CAUSE YOU HIT THAT!"

Rhys gives high-five

Tina: "That's my bro."

• That was probably one of my favorite Tiny Tina moments, she's got some great lines throughout the Pre Sequel.

So, I just went through Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep again, and I don't think I've ever loved an NPC more than her. I really hope w

• READ THAT IN HER VOICE >:OOO

So, I just went through Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep again, and I don't think I've ever loved an NPC more than her. I really hope w

• But the best is when you trust Jack, and then turn on him on top of their car. Jack's response... it gives me goosebumps every time

Rock114 posted: »

I've got my actual choices (First playthrough) as well as "Trust Jack all the way" and "Never trust Jack at all" saves.

• Taking a cue from freelancepolicefan11 above- anyone on ps4 borderlands 2 wanna help me fight terramorphous tomorrow?

• My bad it was mercyva who posted it!

• Yeah I'm on Steam. Username is Kirimiya Mizuki. Its named after a character in a anime visual novel.

• Added you. :)

I need more people on my Steam that play Tales from the borderlands, so sure why not. My steam id is sora11 and my nickname is WTF!?

• Is it alright if I friend you on Steam?

Sure. Steam name is JackBauer =XE= I didn't choose the name though.

• edited August 2015

First post here, but it whould be awesome if someone of u make a fangroup for TFTB at steam, whould be the easiest way :--P

• y'know, when ep 4 is out, we COULD actually say stuff like "omfg so many people died!" or "I was so sad when HE died" just to troll the people who haven't played it yet...it wouldn't be a spoiler, so it wouldn't be illegal...

• I was actually just looking for an excuse to use this gif, but still, I like the idea

y'know, when ep 4 is out, we COULD actually say stuff like "omfg so many people died!" or "I was so sad when HE died" just to troll the people who haven't played it yet...it wouldn't be a spoiler, so it wouldn't be illegal...

• Sorry i dont know if this is a dumb question but when is the trailer going to be realeased?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job said they where tracking for a trailer release on Monday.

Sorry i dont know if this is a dumb question but when is the trailer going to be realeased?

• "splutters"
    What is this blasphemy? I think a certain someone would like a word with you!

That'd be a great song too, not denying that, but Metallica > AC/DC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.