Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited August 2015

Please never do that shit! EVER!!! It's extremely rude and just upsets people.

Dracu98 posted: »

y'know, when ep 4 is out, we COULD actually say stuff like "omfg so many people died!" or "I was so sad when HE died" just to troll the people who haven't played it yet...it wouldn't be a spoiler, so it wouldn't be illegal...

• I've got a job interview on that Wednesday.........so clearly I'm going to stay up all night playing and replaying episode 4., and bomb the interview due to sheer exhaustion ;)

I mean, who really NEEDS money, right? Am I right, guys? Guys?

Hmm just realized I have to work Wednesday August 19th..... ..... .... ..... ...... F**k

• Sure, why not? I'm JBB1986

• That's awesome. ;)

Tina's great. Hey......you guy's ready for the most amazing quote in the history of EVAAAAH?!?!?

"Get some cookies so you can grow strong and kick Piston in his bum bum" "OH MAN! THEY GOT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!! As a connoisseur of tasty treats, I can assure you chocolate chip cookies are the for real deal. A lot of people think you gotta eat protein and stuff if you wanna strength train, but I'm like PFFFHFHF, REAL BADASSES EAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! I'm going to get that tattooed on my back in Old English font...........

Wait a minute, Those cookies weren't chocolate chip... THOSE... ARE... RAISINS... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

SHORTY, DESTROY ALL THE FOOD DISPENSERS, AND DESTROY THAT COOKIE ABOMINATION. ALL I WANTED WAS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE? WHY WOULD YOU EVER MAKE COOKIES THAT AREN'T CHOCOLATE CHIP? YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES TORGUE! Phew, you did it. Now no one will fall victim to that oatmeal raisin evil ever again. Now come back, hug-a-butt." -Tiny Tina.

So, I just went through Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep again, and I don't think I've ever loved an NPC more than her. I really hope w

• well...yeah...that's the point. I wouldn't do it because I'm a nice person :P (calm down, kiddo, I'm joking)

Please never do that shit! EVER!!! It's extremely rude and just upsets people.

• The first is my main playthrough. I choose what feels right and stick with it no matter the outcome. The second is that exact same save but trusting Jack in ep. 2 cuz that was too cool to pass up as an alternate save. The third is a 'loyalist' playthrough where Fiona and Rhys are completely loyal to
    people they're supposed to like(Vaughn, Jack/Sasha, Scooter) and completely hostile to everyone else. The fourth is reserved for rewinding to try every option in specific parts.

TheTP87 posted: »

So, while we wait, how do you guys use your save files? For me, I've done 3 in which I experiment various choices, and I'm keeping the fourth one to do a longplay once EP5 is out with my "ideal" choices

• i just woke up guys! added you all ! :D Welcome <3

Is it alright if I friend you on Steam?

• enter image description here

J_E_K posted: »

"splutters" What is this blasphemy? I think a certain someone would like a word with you!

• Sure

Is it alright if I friend you on Steam?

• Well......yeah.

Wait...............did some people actually think that Civil War was about that silly little Registration Act?

• Two days left, somebody hold me

• when is the trailer for western Australia time? since I always miss these out and tomorrow is Monday for us.

Million posted: »

Two days left, somebody hold me

• Who else think the trailer is going to be awesome? Tomorrow is Monday right?!

• I still don't know if I want to watch the trailer, because of spoilers.

enter image description here

Bounphitak posted: »

Who else think the trailer is going to be awesome? Tomorrow is Monday right?!

• its not, I checked everywhere.

• seems its Tuesday for us, sucks we have to wait an extra day.

its not, I checked everywhere.

• I wanna watch this trailer so bad when it comes out, but I'ma fraid of spoliers. I thiknn I'll wait for the thread, '"Should I watch the trailer?" tmoz :D

• I'm gonna say Oct 13.

Melonman978 posted: »

You did. Now tell me when episode 5 is coming.

• I skipped the trailer for Episode 3 and enjoyed it more than Episode 2, which I did watch the trailer yet. I haven't even looked at the screenshots this time. I recommend going blind.

Pipas posted: »

I still don't know if I want to watch the trailer, because of spoilers.

• edited August 2015

7.8/10

-Too much outer space

Poogers555 posted: »

Early Ign review everyone

• Honestly I'm not gonna watch the trailers anymore. Way more fun without them.

• i will not watch it tho xD better go in blind and watch the trailer later!

kaza125 posted: »

I wanna watch this trailer so bad when it comes out, but I'ma fraid of spoliers. I thiknn I'll wait for the thread, '"Should I watch the trailer?" tmoz

• We don't really have to wait an extra day, though - it's just that we're in the future!

So, we'll get it at the exact same moment as everyone else does, it's just it'll be Tuesday for us and Monday for everyone else (we may be asleep, though - which is why it pays to be a night owl).

seems its Tuesday for us, sucks we have to wait an extra day.

• I need this episode so badly....

• i'm just like you guys! in the future.. suffering............. plus add steam update thing, i;ll wait longer than everyone, in the future..

We don't really have to wait an extra day, though - it's just that we're in the future! So, we'll get it at the exact same moment as ever

• we're close enough!

Leluch123 posted: »

I need this episode so badly....

• And Then? Lol. Where have i left my underpants, that they need collecting?

Well, step one is collect underpants.

• And don't forget to saddle Butt Stallion. Our overlord's trusty steed. ;)

Always trust in Jack. Jack is the alpha and the omega. Trust in Jack and he will lead you to the promised land. Lights some candles on their shrine.

• Raisins are Evil! Tina is awesome!

J_E_K posted: »

That's awesome. Tina's great. Hey......you guy's ready for the most amazing quote in the history of EVAAAAH?!?!? "Get some cookies so

• I...need...to...stay....strong....More...fun...without.... trailer!

• i think its more like =

• edited August 2015

Me telling myself to skip the trailer:

Me telling myself to skip the trailer:

• edited August 2015

its going to be soo hard to not watch the trailer although it is there and I want it...fucking spoilers :,-(

• Polish it daily as meditation and reflection on Jacks handsomeness.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

And don't forget to saddle Butt Stallion. Our overlord's trusty steed.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Yup! I finished setting everything up last night... ready to hit the go button at 9am Monday.

OzzyUK posted: »

Job said they where tracking for a trailer release on Monday.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

If you're sensitive to things that might be spoilery, I would recommend skipping this trailer... or better yet, playing the episode and THEN watching the trailer, because it's still a cool one. Like a mini heist movie.

• Thanks for the head ups, now I know when to not visit forum ;)

puzzlebox posted: »

Yup! I finished setting everything up last night... ready to hit the go button at 9am Monday.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.