Who will die in the finale?

Comments

• Me. I will die when TftBl ends.

My life can't go on without it.

• I'll definitely become a casualty too if anyone dies and/or there won't be a season 2. T-T

mirashade posted: »

Me. I will die when TftBl ends. My life can't go on without it.

• Hopefully Sasha so we don't have to deal with any more forced romance. Raughn ftw!

• You can say no to Sasha and their possible romance so there's no need for that.

Hopefully Sasha so we don't have to deal with any more forced romance. Raughn ftw!

• I think Sasha will die. I hope so.

Oh and that bitch, Yvette.

• Which begs the question...why does Profes-sorry, James have it as his flipping ringtone?

buntingsir posted: »

I don't see anyone dying... Then again I certainly didn't expect that one casualty in the last episode. Maybe just this once everyone will live? Hah, probably nah...

• enter image description here

Maybe he just likes the music. It is pretty catchy.

LawmanZero posted: »

Which begs the question...why does Profes-sorry, James have it as his flipping ringtone?

• I know.

Our hearts are gonna die realising it's the end.

RIP

• i want them to die too but i gurrantee you sasha is going to survive

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I think Sasha will die. I hope so. Oh and that bitch, Yvette.

• Nope. I've tried. My Rhys is an absolute prick and embodies everything Sasha hates but there's still those undertones. If there was a way to deny it I wouldn't have an issue.

"If we wanted you dead we'd have done it by now"

"Hyperion brings order"

"No" (in response to her asking to hold the baton)

Went straight to Old Haven and trusted Jack

Let her fall at the Atlas dome

Did not touch the flower at all

Told her and Fiona about Jack and justified keeping it a secret by calling them both liars

Waved a severed face in her face

Doubted her disguise

I did all these and I'm still stuck with it. It's terribly forced. I would have no issue if there was a way to avoid it. Hopefully choosing to rule Helios will have an effect.

DeityD posted: »

You can say no to Sasha and their possible romance so there's no need for that.

• If Telltale won't kill Sasha, I will burn them to the ground!

Hell, they killed Scooter! Who says they won't kill an another good character?

i want them to die too but i gurrantee you sasha is going to survive

• If Telltale won't kill Sasha, I will burn them to the ground!

TellTale is trembling

enter image description here

If Telltale won't kill Sasha, I will burn them to the ground! Hell, they killed Scooter! Who says they won't kill an another good character?

• I meant at the end of the game, in ep5. Yes, you can't avoid that overly romantic situation in ep3, although you can make it less romantic and you can't avoid that scene in ep4 intro where they look at each other but still.

• edited August 2015

"but still"

Nope. As of now it can't be avoided, those two scenes you listed can't be avoided and all things lead to them being romantic in some way. It's forced. That has never at any point been a matter for debate. Not being able to avoid those scenes is my point.

• You can start burning it all now, the odds of that: 1 (they will) to 99 (they won't). :D

If Telltale won't kill Sasha, I will burn them to the ground! Hell, they killed Scooter! Who says they won't kill an another good character?

• I know it's forced, I don't argue with that. My point remains. I said "in the end" (of the game) you can say no to Rhysha. Officially. So there's no need to kill anyone.

"but still" Nope. As of now it can't be avoided, those two scenes you listed can't be avoided and all things lead to them being romantic

• Oh my god, get over it. Those scenes are meant to be cute/funny and you're making such a big deal out of it.
    I kinda understand the frustration but if TT feels like creating chemistry between two characters then so be it.

Sorry if this falls on you, nothing personal but I've read so many people ranting about this and I had to say my piece...

"but still" Nope. As of now it can't be avoided, those two scenes you listed can't be avoided and all things lead to them being romantic

• As long as Yvette and Sasha die, I don't care who dies in the end. Yvette turned into another Duncan/Royland or Mike, Bonnie and Arvo situation. Traitor who turns against her friends for stupid reason. Sasha made me uncomfortable playing as Rhys in the 3rd episode and I could not do anything to avoid that forced ''romantic'' staring at the intro. Escape Bravo really dissapointed me since I only wanted to two things to happen: no forced romance and a chance to kill an antagonist, but of course, none of that happened. They killed off a good character (RIP Scooter), forced us to work with August, Kroger and Finch and even made another antagonist, Yvette.

• Yvette and Vallory have to die for sure, but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want Sasha to die.

• You are not alone. I like Sasha. She can be very childish sometimes (to the point I often forget she is older than me) but I think she is a likable character, overall.

Dekon55951 posted: »

Yvette and Vallory have to die for sure, but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want Sasha to die.

• Well, I have the support of the Rhyiona shippers so... >:)

Leluch123 posted: »

If Telltale won't kill Sasha, I will burn them to the ground! TellTale is trembling

• She can be very childish sometimes (to the point I often forget she is older than me)

Dude... she's only 24. She's barely even an adult. That's not to mention that Rhys is older and he's twice an idiot.

Abeille posted: »

You are not alone. I like Sasha. She can be very childish sometimes (to the point I often forget she is older than me) but I think she is a likable character, overall.

• So? Does that change anything? Because I'm not seeing the point you try to make.

Well, I have the support of the Rhyiona shippers so...

• She is very much an adult, and an adult that grew up in a very inhospitable environment. I would expect someone that grew up in Pandora, raised in a life of crimes, to be mature. I associate most of it to the betrayal of Felix, though. She is still obviously grieving during the times she acts in a childish way.

I'm not by any means saying she is an idiot, I'm saying she often is not very good at dealing with her emotions (like how she lashed out on my Fiona for warning Felix about the bomb).

She can be very childish sometimes (to the point I often forget she is older than me) Dude... she's only 24. She's barely even an adult. That's not to mention that Rhys is older and he's twice an idiot.

• Lmao.

Just... nvm, dude XD

Leluch123 posted: »

So? Does that change anything? Because I'm not seeing the point you try to make.

• I really hope the the Queenpin gets killed off, but unfortnately I think that will be it. This is because in episode 4 during the Present Day section, if you choose for Fiona to say 'this must be payback' Rhys mentions that it might be possible since they have a lot of enemies, which is probably referring to the other bad guys in the last couple episodes.

• I actually liked the Rhys and Sasha romance, even though I kind of wanted Rhys and Fiona to get together at first.

gomatamo posted: »

As long as Yvette and Sasha die, I don't care who dies in the end. Yvette turned into another Duncan/Royland or Mike, Bonnie and Arvo situat

• Well, I am a Rhyiona shipper, so of course I am pissed about Sasha and Rhysha thing, but I am glad you wanted the same thing at first :)

I actually liked the Rhys and Sasha romance, even though I kind of wanted Rhys and Fiona to get together at first.

• I think Gortys might be one of them. Rhys, Fiona, and the masked kidnapper came upon her first upgrade in Episode 3.

And maybe Sasha too, we never saw her during the scenes that are set in the present.

• Fiona.

I mean i've tried everything and they forced me to play with her.

Telltale forced that character on me and i don't like it so i want her to die, it's a perfect logical answer.

• edited August 2015

She is very much an adult, and an adult that grew up in a very inhospitable environment. I would expect someone that grew up in Pandora, raised in a life of crimes, to be mature.

Well, that would be boring as hell. Plus you're forgetting she has an older sister and Felix so she probably had more opportunities to be herself.

I'm not by any means saying she is an idiot, I'm saying she often is not very good at dealing with her emotions (like how she lashed out on my Fiona for warning Felix about the bomb).

I said idiot jokingly. Rhys is also immature as hell and being at least 27 years old and working at Hyperion he should be way more cunning and all that. But he's not. Because that game is a comedy.

That's just her character. And you can be anything really, 30, 50 years old and still feel and express emotions like that. It's kinda odd that you think someone of a 24 years old shouldn't be like that just because they're "already" 24 (and really, this is still so young). And seriously, she was betrayed by someone who was like her father. I'd say her reaction was pretty normal. Not ideal, but normal.

Abeille posted: »

She is very much an adult, and an adult that grew up in a very inhospitable environment. I would expect someone that grew up in Pandora, rai

• We haven't seen Vaughn either, but that doesn't mean he will die.

matteso586 posted: »

I think Gortys might be one of them. Rhys, Fiona, and the masked kidnapper came upon her first upgrade in Episode 3. And maybe Sasha too, we never saw her during the scenes that are set in the present.

• Ye should make telltale walk the plank matey

GrumpyDof posted: »

Fiona. I mean i've tried everything and they forced me to play with her. Telltale forced that character on me and i don't like it so i want her to die, it's a perfect logical answer.

• Yes, it is part of her character, but not every characteristic has to be likable just because it is part of the character. Good characters have flaws, and to me, that's her flaw. And I still like her even if I do not like how she deals with grief. Everyone deals with grief differently. She did that in a childish manner and I do not appreciate that. Of course you can be 30, 50 and still deal with emotions like that. It doesn't stop that way to deal with emotions from being childish. I would expect that from a sheltered teenager, not from an adult living in a place like that.

As you said, her reaction was not ideal. It was understandable, but still immature.

She is very much an adult, and an adult that grew up in a very inhospitable environment. I would expect someone that grew up in Pandora, rai

• You're not alone on that. The salt from the shippers is giving me Schadenfreude. Fiona mentioned Scooter being the first casualty of the mission; so I assume there's at least another. Just hoping it's not Sasha or Vaughn. Especially not our precious Vaughn!

Dekon55951 posted: »

Yvette and Vallory have to die for sure, but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want Sasha to die.

• They aren't funny or cute (well, the garden scene was somewhat cute, but not because of the romantic undertones). There isn't any chemistry there, I play my Rhys a certain way and it bothers me that my choices in regards to another character are ignored. Telltale Games are all about character relationships and story, you can be on good or bad terms with Jack depending on some choices and good or "meh" terms with Vaughn depending on other choices so I hate that it's "LOLOLOLOL ROMANCE. YOU TOUCHED HER ASS, TOLD HER THAT HER HOME SUCKS, SUPPORT A GENOCIDAL CORPORATION AND ARE FRIENDS WITH A DICTATOR THAT SHE HATES BUT LOLOLOLOL IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE ROMANCE!" No matter what you do with Sasha. I have no qualms with the option of romance, I don't like how blatantly forced it is.

"I hate Hyperion, it's literally the worst"

"Hyperion brings order"

"Ermagersh! Romance!"

Tancud posted: »

Oh my god, get over it. Those scenes are meant to be cute/funny and you're making such a big deal out of it. I kinda understand the frustra

• I doubt that, I'm sure episode 5 will shove more down our throats one way or another. I'll be ecstatic if it actually does let us say no.

I know it's forced, I don't argue with that. My point remains. I said "in the end" (of the game) you can say no to Rhysha. Officially. So there's no need to kill anyone.

• Yvette. (Hopefully)

I'd be surprised if at least one of either August, Finch or Kroger ended up biting the dust as well.

• True. This is getting ridiculous.

Tentarafoo posted: »

You're not alone on that. The salt from the shippers is giving me Schadenfreude. Fiona mentioned Scooter being the first casualty of the mis

• Ditto on the forced romance plot. I was disappointed with Yvette being the traitor but I saw it coming and don't feel it was on par with how bad the Duncan/Royland thing was (I don't think anything Telltale does will ever be THAT bad). But yeah, lunch leeches are always bad people 100% of the time without exception ever. Every bad person in history was a lunch leech (probably.)

"Hey Hess, I left my wallet back at Munich, can you cover for me?" -Adolf Hitler probably

gomatamo posted: »

As long as Yvette and Sasha die, I don't care who dies in the end. Yvette turned into another Duncan/Royland or Mike, Bonnie and Arvo situat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.