How did I just realize this?

124»

Comments

• She's a Hodunk, all of them are related. She was going to be the clan wife before Moxxi got them out of there.

we dont know who is her father as far as i remember. so she may or may not be related to tector

• i know shes a hodunk but that dosent means they are related, unless this whole clan is a family or something i missed

She's a Hodunk, all of them are related. She was going to be the clan wife before Moxxi got them out of there.

• unless this whole clan is a family or something i missed

Well it's kinda definition of a clan. They're not just some folks living together, they're related. Plus Hodunks also were portrayed as stereotypical inbred rednecks.

i know shes a hodunk but that dosent means they are related, unless this whole clan is a family or something i missed

• clan isnt allways families as far as i know (english is not my main languige), but i think clan can also define the vault hunters and sanctuary

DeityD posted: »

unless this whole clan is a family or something i missed Well it's kinda definition of a clan. They're not just some folks living together, they're related. Plus Hodunks also were portrayed as stereotypical inbred rednecks.

• I don't think so. People of Sanctuary and Vault hunters can be a gang, a group or a team but not a clan. They're basically strangers united by one cause. That's what wiki says: "A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent." Plus, don't forget the part about the rednecks and stereotypes.

clan isnt allways families as far as i know (english is not my main languige), but i think clan can also define the vault hunters and sanctuary

• I don't see a problem with that. It's her opinion.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Not only the word, apparently she dislikes gay people in general.

• enter image description here

Kryga303 posted: »

I don't see a problem with that. It's her opinion.

• I'm sure they were referring to me saying this:

Being a bitch to people and having them react doesn't mean their being oversensitive. I really hope you understand that monitoring your words will get you more far than being a rambling mouth.

In reply to Cope.

My...fatality? Because I didn't feel the urge to keep this going? Added in: My question was answered and couldn't defend the bestiality part, because I support gay marriage and stuff like that, so I had no reason to reply.

• HUUUH?!?!

Keep in mind she's not only related to Scooter, she's also related to Tector: Those inbred Hodunk genes can apparently go either way. But just like her mother, she's as sweet as she is wily.

• Ah, okay. Sigh I defended a troll? Lol Oh well. Live and learn.

I'm sure they were referring to me saying this: Being a bitch to people and having them react doesn't mean their being oversensitive.

• All of this, but also the fact that Ellie and Tector are pretty much identical physically.

DeityD posted: »

I don't think so. People of Sanctuary and Vault hunters can be a gang, a group or a team but not a clan. They're basically strangers united

• I can kinda see the resemblance between them.

HUUUH?!?!

• The whole clan is a family, and practically 1920s gangsters, except they dress worse and use shotguns.

The Vault Hunters, though, aren't related. They're practically a team of Badass Anti-Heroes (there are a few exceptions, though) who are simply united by several goals. A clan's for massive families, basically.

i know shes a hodunk but that dosent means they are related, unless this whole clan is a family or something i missed

• Trust me, the real problem here is not exactly her opinion, if it was someone else, probably it wouldn't have so many replies. Most people here are just tired of her making ignorant comments and constantly bringing up her hate towards gay people. She can hate whatever/whoever she wants to, but spreading hate comments through the forum all. the. time is already making everyone sick of her.

Kryga303 posted: »

I don't see a problem with that. It's her opinion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.