Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• How majestic!

Here he is as a hat!

• Wait... you're not selling yourself as a hat, are you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Dark times in my home thread.

• Nope, Poultry saved me.

armis37 posted: »

Wait... you're not selling yourself as a hat, are you?

• 10/10 would definitely wear,and get eaten afterwards-IGN.

Here he is as a hat!

• He's a proud one head hat

Nope, Poultry saved me.

• Its cute in a sort of rabid creepy sorta way.

Here he is as a hat!

• But i like it here :(

Dracu98 posted: »

you should run. now. while you still can. run away. run away of this thread, this whole forum. this ain't no place for a hero. aaaaaaand too late. now there's no way to return to your normal life anymore. welcome to your doom

• He saved me from getting shipped with everyone in the Rhyiona thread -- yes, everyone, that was legit happening there -- so I am thankful.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

He's a proud one head hat

• Thanks

GrumpyDof posted: »

Will do.

• Yep! And in return, I got a headwarmer!

And hopefully, being attached on my Rhysha-brain, he will understand our ways.

He saved me from getting shipped with everyone in the Rhyiona thread -- yes, everyone, that was legit happening there -- so I am thankful.

• No problem, it's easier to work with pictures like that.

UmbraCode posted: »

Omg thank you! Its beautiful!

• who

Leluch123 posted: »

Please don't fall to you know who level

• Nice, I'm glad you're safe lol

He saved me from getting shipped with everyone in the Rhyiona thread -- yes, everyone, that was legit happening there -- so I am thankful.

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

Little update for our new mascot @UmbraCode.

• Lol you can't even see the islands XD

Little update for our new mascot @UmbraCode.

• Yeah i didn't even add them, it was too small. Or @UmbraCode is a dolphin.

Lol you can't even see the islands XD

• Yeah our islands are pretty tiny, kinda pointless to add dots. Lol@ dolphin XD, i do swim alot.

Yeah i didn't even add them, it was too small. Or @UmbraCode is a dolphin.

• I'd like to vacation there one day.

Do you have a pretty view of the ocean?

Yeah our islands are pretty tiny, kinda pointless to add dots. Lol@ dolphin XD, i do swim alot.

• Yay! Our first animal shipper!

btw. i forgot to say welcome! i hope you'll like it here... come hang out inzz the chat sumthime...

Yeah our islands are pretty tiny, kinda pointless to add dots. Lol@ dolphin XD, i do swim alot.

• Yup, my house is on a hill over looking a cove so i go for a swim every morning. Theres also a really big blue hole that leads to several underwater caves, from atop the hills/sky the blue hole looks beautiful but at the same time terrifying.

I'd like to vacation there one day. Do you have a pretty view of the ocean?

• I really wanted to share that video for...reasons...

Sing

• edited August 2015

Thanks, ive been swimming with/around dolphins(and turtles) ever since i was a child and learned to swim better thanks to them. You could say its like a pack of wolves raising a baby but its dolphins this time around XD

chat? we have a chat?

Yay! Our first animal shipper! btw. i forgot to say welcome! i hope you'll like it here... come hang out inzz the chat sumthime...

• DREAM

HOUSE

Yup, my house is on a hill over looking a cove so i go for a swim every morning. Theres also a really big blue hole that leads to several underwater caves, from atop the hills/sky the blue hole looks beautiful but at the same time terrifying.

• we sure do, dolphin girl/boy!

link is at the top, and i'll PM yu the password if you wanna... :)

Thanks, ive been swimming with/around dolphins(and turtles) ever since i was a child and learned to swim better thanks to them. You could say its like a pack of wolves raising a baby but its dolphins this time around XD chat? we have a chat?

• I totally didnt see it that lol. I would appreciate and im a girl btw :)

we sure do, dolphin girl/boy! link is at the top, and i'll PM yu the password if you wanna...

• edited August 2015

np :)

i sent it to ya

I totally didnt see it that lol. I would appreciate and im a girl btw

• More like Intellectual GAYTRY

HAAAAAAAAA

I have BL2 and TPS on steam! My steam name is Intellectual Poultry (no underscore)

• Omfg I'm so jealous right now xD

Thanks, ive been swimming with/around dolphins(and turtles) ever since i was a child and learned to swim better thanks to them. You could say its like a pack of wolves raising a baby but its dolphins this time around XD chat? we have a chat?

• What a shame :/

WHY would they cut this dialogue?!?!? >:L I demand to know! http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/125432509193/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-rhys-and

• Omg that was so awesome !!

WHY would they cut this dialogue?!?!? >:L I demand to know! http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/125432509193/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-rhys-and

• then you're even more insane than I first thought. or...are those words of bravery coming out of your mouth...? only time will tell...anyways, welcome and have fun here...IN HELL!

But i like it here

• so poulrty is a roman zenturio now? nice

Here he is as a hat!

• what...the heck...was that? rhys trying to do...to do a air guitar-solo?

• Oh you know Green, those guys that quite recently threatened to burn or harm TT because they didn't get what they wanted

Green613 posted: »

who

• Yeah, there's a lot of great dialogue that was cut. :(

• Wow look really neat! You have really good avatar Umbra

@UmbraCode: That's a lovely picture Btw.

• shipped with everyone in the Rhyiona thread -

Some mighty dark things are happening there WolfHat

• Hell I would love to visit one day, I only saw photos and Bahamas are so beautiful. I bet you have awesome view from your window

• ....I can't even being to express how much I would like to have such view, you're so lucky!

Yup, my house is on a hill over looking a cove so i go for a swim every morning. Theres also a really big blue hole that leads to several underwater caves, from atop the hills/sky the blue hole looks beautiful but at the same time terrifying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.