So, can we talk about Vaughn for a minute?

13»

Comments

• I'm interested! Let's open Pandora's Box.

cussbunny posted: »

Haha, I didn't remember I'd said that before but I will take your word for it that it is buried somewhere up there in that avalanche of word

• Yeah that's true, but Chris Hardwick is on TV like every night!

• And then there's Shield 1340+Morningstar+The Bane...

SoMuchSass posted: »

Hahah thanks.. I guess But my favourite was the Shotgun 1340, it actually says "enhance". Just for you, a special video (warning! it's nightmarish): enter link description here

• Nahhhh. For one thing I was talking about the show/books, not even the Telltale game, so I don't think a forum for a wholly unrelated video game is the proper place for my magnum opus on pop culture. Besides, I don't really have a thesis (or rather, I have a whole bunch of them), so it would be less a cohesive narrative and more a free thought stream-of-consciousness, probably titled Here Are All My Thoughts And Feelings About Game of Thrones in No Particular Order Please Get Comfortable You'll Be Here Awhile Volume 1, and it probably wouldn't say much that hasn't been said already by hundreds of talented and eloquent media critics.

I meant more, if you asked me a question pertaining to a specific thing in GoT, be prepared for a massive onslaught of feelings and reflections and concerns, because I have a really hard time talking about A Thing I Love in ways that are concise - as evidenced by the 'Is He Gonna Be Okay? An Obsessive and Neurotic Manifesto' post regarding Vaughn.

(I mean, if you want to message me regarding a specific character/plot line/conflict/theme in GoT, okay. It's not like I hate talking about it or anything.)

Daniel354 posted: »

I'm interested! Let's open Pandora's Box.

• I know how you feel. When I was waiting for episode 5 of GoT, I started writing down my theories regarding ASOIAF.

I'm on page 82 on Word now.

cussbunny posted: »

Nahhhh. For one thing I was talking about the show/books, not even the Telltale game, so I don't think a forum for a wholly unrelated video

• Oh I hope he remains a good guy and someone we can trust. I understood why he wasn't around much for ep. 4 from a writers standpoint (I guess). I just hope that Telltale will have a decent plot line for him and not forgot all together (he's so far away from the group). He's one of the characters that betrays Rhys, giving a parallel story from Jack's whole thing. But forgiving Vaugn feels like Rhys could be the better man and have a friendship that's well worth all this in the end.

• enter image description here

DoubleJump posted: »

Oh I hope he remains a good guy and someone we can trust. I understood why he wasn't around much for ep. 4 from a writers standpoint (I gues

• It'll be out soon

this i would play

• 10 bucks hes a psycho now.

• Well we know that it's connected to the Vaults themselves, and potentially eridium.

From the Wiki:

"At some point in Pandora's recent past, a discovery was made at the Headstone Mine and hastily covered up. While it has never been fully revealed what was found there, it is known that a Vault key fragment came into the possession of Sledge, a grossly muscled behemoth of a man who later amassed a small army of bandits at Headstone Mine. The discovery at the mine had a surprising effect on many of the convict workers there. Most went crazy and many were physically mutated as well, growing into huge, muscular parodies of humanity, or stunted to dwarf proportions. Many of the "psychos", as they came to be known, donned face masks portraying the object of their collective fixation: an upside down "V" emblem."

LawmanZero posted: »

Even as a Borderlands veteran, we still don't know exactly how someone becomes a psycho. Although one marauder turned into a psycho because

• I just finished playing through episode 4 with different decisions, and I actually feel like Vaughn's fine (for the most part) he seems to care and be friendly with Rhys despite being all worn out. I trust Vaughn...The problem is that I don't trust Vallory...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.