Maybe Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha could be the next main four characters for Borderlands 3!!!

Think about it, we already know alot about each of them and there backstory. Tales could've been a lead up to see how people feel about these four and potentially making them the main characters for Borderlands 3. What do you think?

Comments

• It would be cool but it's very unlikely. GBX always sticks to the Same formula. 1 Siren, 1 Sentry Class, 1 Sniping Class and 1 Tank Class. But maybe As Dlc? I would Buy it!

• No it would be silly the only one of them I can realistically see become a Vault Hunter is Fiona, I'd be all for Rhys being a major NPC though.

• I doubt it. Not one of them fits the mold, not even Fiona who styles herself as a bona fide Vault Hunter. Seeing them in the present with Fiona hunting Vaults and Rhys apparently having re-immersed himself into corporate life and moved up in the world, I think it more likely that we'll see Fiona as a quest-giver or temporary ally in Borderlands 3, and Rhys never again, at least not in person. Where Sasha and Vaughn will end up is anyone's guess at this point.

• depending on who survives episode 5 i would love to see rhys and fiona as NPC's in borderlands 3!

• Nooo...I seriously doubt it. Gearbox will probably make their own team. Maybe if we're lucky they'll add Fiona to the main cast, but other than that, I think they're gonna be NPCs. If they survive Ep5.

• ehhh Pre Sequel Siren?

GSSalvador posted: »

It would be cool but it's very unlikely. GBX always sticks to the Same formula. 1 Siren, 1 Sentry Class, 1 Sniping Class and 1 Tank Class. But maybe As Dlc? I would Buy it!

• What if he becomes the next villain, being the leader of Hyperion?

AgentZ46 posted: »

No it would be silly the only one of them I can realistically see become a Vault Hunter is Fiona, I'd be all for Rhys being a major NPC though.

• Those 4 aren´t Hardcore Vault Hunter material.

• Claptrap

The only word I needed to reply.

JackMarco posted: »

Those 4 aren´t Hardcore Vault Hunter material.

• That'd be great too. Rhys would be a good villian almost as much as he's a great hero as heartbreaking as that would be.

What if he becomes the next villain, being the leader of Hyperion?

• The Fragtrap unit was programmed specifically for Vault Hunting :P

Claptrap The only word I needed to reply.

• I wouldn't really say it's hardcore material.

Crips posted: »

The Fragtrap unit was programmed specifically for Vault Hunting :P

• Hey, Crips!

You avatar? What happend with you?

Are you... okay?

Nooo...I seriously doubt it. Gearbox will probably make their own team. Maybe if we're lucky they'll add Fiona to the main cast, but other than that, I think they're gonna be NPCs. If they survive Ep5.

• What category would Claptrap fall under? All of the above?

It would be cool but it's very unlikely. GBX always sticks to the Same formula. 1 Siren, 1 Sentry Class, 1 Sniping Class and 1 Tank Class. But maybe As Dlc? I would Buy it!

• edited August 2015

I'm pretty sure Aurelia (Baroness) was suppose to be the replacement Siren class (Although I haven't played her yet and she is a DLC). But the Pre-Sequel did shy away from the normal Borderlands classes which was rather nice!

Leluch123 posted: »

ehhh Pre Sequel Siren?

• Karnedg, this is Derp Fiona, Derpiona for short.

Derpiona, this is Karnedg.

She shot the panda I had in my previous gravatar to get arrested at Helios ;)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hey, Crips! You avatar? What happend with you? Are you... okay?

• Eh, Aurelia doesn't have any Siren powers. Nor tattoos.

I'm pretty sure Aurelia (Baroness) was suppose to be the replacement Siren class (Although I haven't played her yet and she is a DLC). But the Pre-Sequel did shy away from the normal Borderlands classes which was rather nice!

• edited August 2015

Yes, I know. I was saying she was the closest to a siren class for the Pre-Sequel not that she was a siren.

Eh, Aurelia doesn't have any Siren powers. Nor tattoos.

• enter link description here

rip in cheese panda

2015-2015

was such a gravater

1 liek=1 bomb

Karnedg, this is Derp Fiona, Derpiona for short. Derpiona, this is Karnedg. She shot the panda I had in my previous gravatar to get arrested at Helios

• and it was a mistake

enter image description here

The Fragtrap unit was programmed specifically for Vault Hunting :P

• edited August 2015

The only i see being a part of the initial team is Fiona and even shes is unlikely. Now they as DLC they can go nuts.

I have a feeling Rhys is going to be a major NPC in BL3 though.

о_О

Karnedg, this is Derp Fiona, Derpiona for short. Derpiona, this is Karnedg. She shot the panda I had in my previous gravatar to get arrested at Helios

• I'd only want them in DLC tbh.

I just... don't want to see these great characters condensed down to people that run around, shooting everything.

• There is no way. The only one that could possibly be a vault hunter at this point, is Sahsa. Rhys, no for obvious reasons, same with Vaughn, and maybe Fiona, but I don't see it happening.

• More like none of the above

What category would Claptrap fall under? All of the above?

• enter image description here

More like none of the above

• Awwwww, but vaulthunter.exe!

More like none of the above

• I honestly kinda hope they include the Borderlands 2 vault hunters a little bit more. Aside from being the playable characters they didn't really contribute much to the story, and I'd like to see how they affect the story as NPCs. Fiona would be cool, but we've already had our fair share of her screen time. Zero hasn't gotten nearly enough.

Nooo...I seriously doubt it. Gearbox will probably make their own team. Maybe if we're lucky they'll add Fiona to the main cast, but other than that, I think they're gonna be NPCs. If they survive Ep5.

• Borderlands 1 characters also didn't add much to the story in BL1. Then BL2 happened and their stories expanded. I guess it'll be the same with BL3.

I honestly kinda hope they include the Borderlands 2 vault hunters a little bit more. Aside from being the playable characters they didn't r

• edited August 2015

So for Pre-Sequel it would be

Athena - Sniping class; Wilhelm - Sentry class; Nisha - Tank class; Claptrap - Siren? Uh

I'm not even quite sure what kinda class Claptrap can be considered, I'd go with a wild mix of everything

• Fiona as a Vault Hunter, yeah. The others I really don't know. I think Fiona would be the assassin class probably.

I'd actually prefer the others to be new characters, would be pretty cool. The rest of the tftb mains can be NPCs, maybe Rhys as an important one as the new leader of Hyperion.

• You callin the real vault hunters lame for running around shooting stuff?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I'd only want them in DLC tbh. I just... don't want to see these great characters condensed down to people that run around, shooting everything.

• what the fuck is up with your profile picture man

Eh, Aurelia doesn't have any Siren powers. Nor tattoos.

• I think that out of the four Fiona would probably be the only candidate (especially if they could transform her whole "see before you act" shtick into a decent action skill). But I'd love to see everyone have at least some sort of role as NPC's.

Following on from TPS I'd also love another robot class - what if our Loader Bot made an appearance? Maybe as a DLC character?

• Nope. I'm just saying that I don't want Fiona to be that. I like her more as the kind of character she is right now.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

You callin the real vault hunters lame for running around shooting stuff?

• I agree with Fiona, but Rhys as a frequently featured NPC would be great too. I'd love doing quests for him and hearing him give the "pre/post mission talks".

"So, you look pretty Vault Hunter-y. I need you to find this guy. Yeah, I know, you're probably wondering, why isn't the guy with the frickin robot arm doing it? Well-uh-I- I totally could. I'm just asking you because-well...uh...-fineillpayyou".

"He-hey, thanks for finding that asshole. Here's your, uh, compensation. That sounds weird."

• You see Sasha becoming a Vault Hunter more so than Fiona?

MrNoodles posted: »

There is no way. The only one that could possibly be a vault hunter at this point, is Sahsa. Rhys, no for obvious reasons, same with Vaughn, and maybe Fiona, but I don't see it happening.

• I'd like to play as Rhys in Borderlands 3 but that's unlikely.

• I'll hold hopes for them as DLC characters. That'd be good enough for me. I'd love to play as Rhys, honestly. c:

• Fiona? Maybe. Sasha? Maybe.

Only way I see Vaughn helping if Rhys was captured/took over by Mr. Jack.

But, if not- Vaughn? No. Rhys? Very little chance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.