Episode 4 "Escape Plan Bravo" Discussion Thread

14567810»

Comments

• It's interesting to see that the ending is mostly the same, yet pretty different. Both sides end with Jack being released from Rhys's system, yet if you choose to rule, Rhys is able to walk wherever he pleases, while if you reject Hyperion, Jack is actually in charge, with Rhys tied down to the chair (will probably need Fiona and Sasha to come save him).

• In the 'reject Hyperion' ending he only broadcasts in that single room not the whole of Helios so no one seems to know he's in the system.

KraphtuoS11 posted: »

It's interesting to see that the ending is mostly the same, yet pretty different. Both sides end with Jack being released from Rhys's system

• True, but it shouldn't take long for Jack to raise hell.

AgentZ46 posted: »

In the 'reject Hyperion' ending he only broadcasts in that single room not the whole of Helios so no one seems to know he's in the system.

• edited August 2015

Question...if you choose not to plug Jack into the jack, do you still get the effect where the end credits flicker and change from things like Programmers to People Fired By Handsome Jack? I thought that was funny and nice touch, and nicely tied into Jack gaining control of Helios.

• Why thank you J_E_K.

I don't really deal well with betrayal :) and i find that using ones own weaknesses against them really brings the point home.

J_E_K posted: »

First - i will buy lunch for the entirety of Hyperion, every single one of them. And force Yvette to watch. Woah. Cold-blooded, Arya........cold-BLOODED!

• I disagree. There isn't enough evidence for either side.

naik posted: »

Likely that he used Rhys. His reaction when we refuse and the creepy credits say so.

• Yeah you still get the effect.

If you refuse Hyperion Handsome Jack will forcefully take control of Rhys who then takes control of Hyperion.

So basically the same thing happens with the difference that if you accept, you get a mixed feeling of "I'm on top of the world!" and "What the hell have I done?!", if you refuse "I regret everything."

... Seriously, angry Jack is scary as hell.

Scaeva posted: »

Question...if you choose not to plug Jack into the jack, do you still get the effect where the end credits flicker and change from things li

• edited August 2015

It's not really regret, more fear. My Rhys wouldn't change his choice if he had the option.

Bombummie posted: »

Yeah you still get the effect. If you refuse Hyperion Handsome Jack will forcefully take control of Rhys who then takes control of Hyperi

• I didn't really get the final Fiona bit, are we supposed to think that Sasha betrayed us? Or was just caught?

• Probably just caught, Sasha may have accidently spoiled the beans and is feeling guilty.

Flog61 posted: »

I didn't really get the final Fiona bit, are we supposed to think that Sasha betrayed us? Or was just caught?

• I don't regret refusing him. I'd make that choice again in a heartbeat.

Bombummie posted: »

Yeah you still get the effect. If you refuse Hyperion Handsome Jack will forcefully take control of Rhys who then takes control of Hyperi

• Loved this ep.. The best yet of the serie IMO !

Lots of emotional moments (Scooter, Springs on her GF ...)
    Lots of mad BL humor (tearing off Vasquez' face, man, crazy ! and the presetation of said face to the digi ..., Fink's "I should have baggies in the car"). There's actually more in this one than previous, and every reason to therefore rejoice.
    Is it me of this one is way longer than the previous ones ? I think I did put 3 hours in 1st PT ...
    The superb intro scene put right in the middle of the PT

Superb !

• Late answer, but I just got into the train! I am expecting to be able to airchamber her ass out of Helios!

Was I the only one who turned to the dark side when Yvette revealed herself to be a traitor? I have Rhys stun her and it felt good. I think

• Sorry for the late answer, but you should defenitely play the Borderlands series (somehow, don't know if it's on the iOs), it will give you a LOT of background on everything.

Borderlands 1 is not THAT important in the series as it's not very story driven, however Borderlands 2 is truly an AWESOME game, which explains mostly what is Hyperion, and then, the Presequel which shows Jack's rise to power, which will make you understand a LOT more. The Tales seems to be more oriented by the content on the presequel though.

After playing the whole series I will say, Jack did nothing wrong!

cussbunny posted: »

Soooo, I'm not really a gamer, and I only recently discovered Telltale games (iOS), and I played TWD seasons 1 & 2, GoT, and TWAU, and t

• Just like Handsome Jack. Betrayal made him kill people :) it would have been cool if there were that option

Was I the only one who turned to the dark side when Yvette revealed herself to be a traitor? I have Rhys stun her and it felt good. I think

• actually there s this item on borderlands the pre sequel named: Yvette s Regret
    so it might mean Yvette might come back to our team
    (probably with a choice tho)

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Killing her is tempting, but if i get the chance i'm gonna destroy her. First - i will buy lunch for the entirety of Hyperion, every sing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.