Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Okay, tired, need sleep.

[Hug everyone]

[Hug no one]

Good night, guys! ^-^ <3

• edited September 2015

[Glass him]

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, tired, need sleep. [Hug everyone] [Hug no one] Good night, guys! ^-^

• edited September 2015

it's like Winter immediately

I feel depressed already ;A;

enter image description here

Haha, I love them all though. It's kinda sad that we don't even have a proper Autumn in Finland, it's like Winter immediately lol.

• It's a good opportunity to go and hug sleeping bears, that's what I always do. ;>

Winter is my favourite season. Just because all those fucking hairy big spiders are dead and I can finally sleep in peace.

• [Bite him]

[Ignore him]

[Glass him]

• Of course I will hug ya, Wolfsei.

Good night...

• why u so lucky you lucky bastard, why can not I be as lucky?

İAM

• Don't....

Ugh... forget it >_>

BigBadPaul posted: »

Of course I will hug ya, Wolfsei. Good night...

• hugs Wolfsei

Goodnight buddy! :)

• enter image description here

nohuhhuh posted: »

it's like Winter immediately I feel depressed already ;A;

• I'm not lying, now go sleep with nightmares

• Yep. :P

But as you know...

and I am weak..

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, I know, it's so good to get back home and just sit and not do anything at all. And then you realize that it's already close to midnight oops.

• edited September 2015

sigh... I haven't really thought about it, but THIS IS probably the last wait we will have together, guys... for an episode anyway.

Damn, I never realized just how much this actually meant to me. </3 It kinda made my life fun for a while, you know? I never really took any good vacations, so it was a good little activity to do... and that is going to end soon, too. And all those interactions with you guys? I would never miss them for the world. <3

I don't even know what's gonna happen to this thread after all the wait has been done, but no matter what, I will miss you guys so, SO much. ;-;

But, I won't leave like I did last time... even if we do get the worse end of the stick. I will keep this thread alive for as long as I humanly can, and that is a promise!

Loyalty to the end.

• lolz there no bear at citys -,- duh

It's a good opportunity to go and hug sleeping bears, that's what I always do. ;>

• I was trying to be nice. ;-;

Don't.... Ugh... forget it >_>

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

@AmazingAura01 , @Wolfenus54 I wasn't lying you idiots, I have Wi-Fi at school, duh. (Not Completely Serious)

• I kinda like winter but it's too dark and lasts too long in Finland :P

Winter is my favourite season. Just because all those fucking hairy big spiders are dead and I can finally sleep in peace.

• This thread will NEVER die, have you hear me? N.E.V.E.R.

sigh... I haven't really thought about it, but THIS IS probably the last wait we will have together, guys... for an episode anyway. Damn,

• Me too.

And while we're at it, I'm gonna go prepare for the night. x)

Sweet dreams <3

Yep. :P But as you know... and I am weak..

(see, this is why I was excited to have another Finn here xD)

• I don't understand why this has to end once the episode ends? None of us want to leave, so why should we? We can hang out and talk about anything, it doesn't have to be Rhyiona. We can just be a little family like we've always been. :)

sigh... I haven't really thought about it, but THIS IS probably the last wait we will have together, guys... for an episode anyway. Damn,

• edited September 2015

holy shit...I just saw the hugest spider ever crawl up the wall behind my desk. I was just sitting there and staring at it, unsure of what to do with it.

My first thought was: "Well, it's fucking disgusting, but it doesn't really harm me right now..."

but then the second thought was "Well, but what if I go to sleep later and that son of a bitch tries crawling on me?"

Should I get the book, guys? The book of slaughter?

• good night! :P I'm probably gonna do the same. You know, because I'm weak

buntingsir posted: »

Me too. And while we're at it, I'm gonna go prepare for the night. x) Sweet dreams

• 300 new comments what the hell

• edited September 2015

I'm not trying to be a bit of a buzzkill, and I do know that some of the people here will stick with Rhyiona, no matter what!

But if Rhysha will be confirmed in Episode 5 (AND IF IT IS, I SWEAR TO GOD, IT BETTER BE A GODDAMN CHOICE), how many people will actually stay here? That is the question...

It also just wouldn't be the same without the mystery of not knowing it either... which kinda sucks.

I hope for the best, but I also prepare for the worst.

Oh, and well, I never said it would end. I'm just wondering what would happen in the future.

I don't understand why this has to end once the episode ends? None of us want to leave, so why should we? We can hang out and talk about anything, it doesn't have to be Rhyiona. We can just be a little family like we've always been.

• [R rated rhyiona dreams Wolfsei]

[R rated rhyiona dreams]

• You can ask @ABigBadWolf for his opinion on the matter, he's the one with experience in this area.

holy shit...I just saw the hugest spider ever crawl up the wall behind my desk. I was just sitting there and staring at it, unsure of what t

• Today I've actually spent most of the day on one of the past pages thanks to your reviving... :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Thnx Bro Oh man I am the king of reviving stuff :P I just have to catch up on everything!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

300 new comments what the hell

• Take a picture of it and post it on here.

holy shit...I just saw the hugest spider ever crawl up the wall behind my desk. I was just sitting there and staring at it, unsure of what t

• Spider advice: FUCKING KILL IT

JumpyJoey posted: »

You can ask @ABigBadWolf for his opinion on the matter, he's the one with experience in this area.

• Yeah, when it's +10C I'm like dying lol. Way too hot.

(see, this is why I was excited to have another Finn here xD)

• We can just keep doing what we've been doing. :)

• Have you considered burning the house down?

• Imma try a little thing called going to bed on time ^-^

Good night, everyone :D

• Arguably the most reasonable choice. ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We can just keep doing what we've been doing.

• My problem is that this game will probably never have season 2 :(

I'm not trying to be a bit of a buzzkill, and I do know that some of the people here will stick with Rhyiona, no matter what! But if Rhys

• Goodnight! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Imma try a little thing called going to bed on time ^-^ Good night, everyone

• edited September 2015

Yeah... that doesn't help matters either. xd

I would give away my soul to see more of TFTB. ;-;

My problem is that this game will probably never have season 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.