Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Hey, 404! How are you doing on this fine day?!

hey paul

• nighty night cara!!!( ^-~-^)

Well, I'm going to chill out for a few hours, then go to sleep. I'll see you all tomorrow. Good night everyone.

• edited September 2015

I haven't even got a damn mic! xD

Really gotta get one of those. I don't usually use mics whenever I play games either. Hence I probably didn't have a need for one.

But yeah, I'm doing pretty good, got the rest of this week set for just staying on these forums. <3

How about you?

Eryka posted: »

Good! How about you? Do you have Skype to talk? ^^

• Goodnight! :)

Well, I'm going to chill out for a few hours, then go to sleep. I'll see you all tomorrow. Good night everyone.

• Same, this thread is my second family (and also the forum of course). Do you have a smartphone/tablet?

BigBadPaul posted: »

I haven't even got a damn mic! xD Really gotta get one of those. I don't usually use mics whenever I play games either. Hence I probably

• edited September 2015

Anyone else? C'mon, I don't bite. ;p

Fine. I will just talk with myself... as usual. xd

Soooooooo... does anyone wanna speak? Like, at all? I'm kinda bored here...

• I think some people will leave just because the game will be over and done. But the same goes for everyone, non-shippers and Rhyshas too.

By confirmed, I meant the ability to romance Sasha. If Rhyiona doesn't get a chance, it's obvious that they went along with Rhysha instead.

It's already kinda obvious because they've said that long time ago. The question since then was "can we freaking not romance her or not". Well, we can do that. But obviously even if they'll give us a hint of Rhyiona in the end, we won't be able to get to the same level as Rhysha's so...

And yes, you're right. There might be different endings. But apart from the tweets and info that other people gave us, we got absolutely no clue on what to expect.

Huehuehue. If you know what I mean. :)

No, I didn't mean stop shipping. I meant people leaving the thread. There might be a couple of people who will stay here, but it just won't

• edited September 2015

Haha, I got both a smartphone and a tablet. ;p

They are prooobably out of battery though. Haven't checked them.

I don't use my smartphone during work either. I got 2 phones. xd

Same, this thread is my second family (and also the forum of course). Do you have a smartphone/tablet?

• "Bite" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyone else? C'mon, I don't bite. ;p Fine. I will just talk with myself... as usual. xd

• eyyyy

Kawaiii posted: »

thug life

• Nu-uh.

"Bite" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You should download Skype on one of your smartphones, every phone have a microphone

Haha, I got both a smartphone and a tablet. ;p They are prooobably out of battery though. Haven't checked them. I don't use my smartphone during work either. I got 2 phones. xd

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Do you even know that in french "bite" means dick? EDIT : Actually I Google Translated it and the most "popular" translation is Cock

Nu-uh.

• I can go check them. If they are out of battery however, I will need to find the cable... somewhere...

You should download Skype on one of your smartphones, every phone have a microphone

• my day is fine "full" sleeping :>

Hey, 404! How are you doing on this fine day?!

• edited September 2015

I lost sight of the spider. Welp, tonight I will die.

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

does that mean whenever I say bite, it can go both ways?

Edit: yay. great. even better...

Do you even know that in french "bite" means dick? EDIT : Actually I Google Translated it and the most "popular" translation is Cock

• You're at this again Wolf... I thought you've changed...

Poor spiders ;_;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Only with George.

• dont die if you die how can i see your avatar pic ?!?!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

You don't know where your cables are? I wouldn't survive without them. Eryka kiss one of her cables

I can go check them. If they are out of battery however, I will need to find the cable... somewhere...

• I'm glad to hear it! I would like to be lazy for a day and sleep throughout the day too! ;p

my day is fine "full" sleeping :>

• That's why they sleep with their guns beside them in the army. Not because of terrorists or the enemies, but because of those fucking giant filthy spiders.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

"Everyday is a school day" - Kenny

does that mean whenever I say bite, it can go both ways? Edit: yay. great. even better...

• if u would keep the sleeping schedule i keep, you would be never able to find anything. at all.

You don't know where your cables are? I wouldn't survive without them. Eryka kiss one of her cables

• wth guys

"Everyday is a school day" - Kenny

• What's your schedule?

if u would keep the sleeping schedule i keep, you would be never able to find anything. at all.

• holy fucking shit burn the house down and move to antarctica

• Oh Christ :P

HellFish posted: »

Today I've actually spent most of the day on one of the past pages thanks to your reviving...

• That's a lot of spiders...

• edited September 2015

wut? xd

we are only talking... I mean, I wasn't the one who started talking about French in the first place! ;p

tho feel free to join and correct us if u so desire

mon dieu

wth guys

• What!? I'm just teaching him bad french words! What's wrong!?

wth guys

• Awww :(

Thnx :P I see, well Kojima wanted a Camouflage element in the game so I guess he played around with the whole area :)

buntingsir posted: »

No I don't, I'm too poor xD Your Russian is fine, don't worry. The thing is, we don't have that much greenery even in Grozniyj. In game i

• 2 o'clock in the morning till 5 o'clock in the morning. had sleeping problems lately xd

What's your schedule?

• Cock

desire

enter image description here

wut? xd we are only talking... I mean, I wasn't the one who started talking about French in the first place! ;p tho feel free to join and correct us if u so desire mon dieu

• There's way more spiders here : enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WHAT THE FUCK

• That's my Dad for ya... The guy blames my gaming on my apparently shit school grades as well. I didn't get shit grades at school, yes they could've been better but I did good!

My Dad will ALWAYS be old-fashioned...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh no, that sound unfortunately really familiar (They just can't understand how modern life works :P)

• He woke up to go to the bathroom and saw the lights were on...

Which is extremely rare cuz when my Dad's head hits the pillow, he is asleep! Literally! An asteroid hitting the Earth wouldn't wake him up :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.