Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That happened to me once, but I ended up having the best night's sleep ever :P

I lost sight of the spider. Welp, tonight I will die.

• HOLY FUCK THAT IS AN INVASION!!!! :O

• They will (probably) kick your ass.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Gotta be careful what I say when I'm in France then! I can't always get through to everyone with my bare bones French. Don't wanna walk up t

• edited September 2015

don't bite me then, pls

and no lewdness

Eryka posted: »

Oh come on! Je vais pas te faire trop mal! I can't "bite" you

• I find solace that the most dangerous thing were I live are ticks. There's a kind called the Lone Star tick that it's bite makes you allergic to red meat. As someone who hikes a lot, and loves a good steak, that scares me.

pff spiders isnt scary in my town and i aint scared by spiders -,- edit:DOOO NOT LOOK AT GOOGLE İMAGES ABOUT SPİDERS :d

• Oh you mean the myth about the Camel Spiders?

Yeah those things rarely grow bigger than the palm of your hand :)

That's why they sleep with their guns beside them in the army. Not because of terrorists or the enemies, but because of those fucking giant filthy spiders.

• you are right, we can't know anything for sure. I dunno, maybe this game was a big hit and they are thinking about the sequel :)

oh normally I absolutely hate that kind of endings but iI have to admit it would bring me so much hope now that I think about it!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

You never know. I imagine the Ep.5 ending being the Stranger (un-revealed) saying "And then what happened? There is more to this story..."

• Hi Harry, what about your job? Is Subway always stressful? ( @HazzatheMan )

• edited September 2015

"biting" is not exactly lewd in french.

ew

don't bite me then, pls and no lewdness

• edited September 2015

Well, what am I supposed to do? Learn more French? (wouldn't mind that, actually. I like the language)

I'm not a fighter either, the last thing I want is a confrontation over a misunderstanding. xd

You guys are also full of tricks, so I would lose that battle. xD

Kawaiii posted: »

They will (probably) kick your ass.

• That's a really odd fear :/

The holes in your skin? You will fall into them for all eternity? Wow...

Luckily, you don't have Trypophobia like I do. whatever you do... DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. TRYPOPHOBIA. IN. GOOGLE IMAGES!!! You have been warned

• Just imagine how many bugs/spiders are there

That looks more like more bag bugs (throwing my opinion in for no raisin)

• good. don't get any ideas pls then :s

"biting" is not exactly lewd in french. ew

• Moment's passed dude. Nah joke XD

Uh I dont know! We haven't really talked before :P

Uhhh, how old are you and what is your job? :)

Sorry, Hazza. My feed ain't working very well. It doesn't always pop up the stuff that I actually need to see. Anything you wanted to talk about? xd

• I know that :)

I can reply to yours

• oh I will always and forever complain about winter just like every damn Finnish person does! >:)

But yeah you have good point there :P

People complain so much But I don't, it would just be stupid to complain no matter what season it is lol.

• why is it that the most innocent words in english may be reused in different languages for worser purposes? :s

"biting" is not exactly lewd in french. ew

• Be careful when you walk, you can "accidentally" trip :p

Well, what am I supposed to do? Learn more French? (wouldn't mind that, actually. I like the language) I'm not a fighter either, the last

• Just like TWAU!! ..... Right? :'(

Cliffhanger ending! JUST LIKE TWAU!!!! ..................... Right? T_T

nohuhhuh posted: »

you are right, we can't know anything for sure. I dunno, maybe this game was a big hit and they are thinking about the sequel oh normall

• edited September 2015

Well, what if I drive? Unless the Eiffel Tower drops on me, I'm pretty sure I'm safe. xD

C'mon, French people are always nice, calm a-and... uh... romantic?

I mean, just look at baguettes! Or look at wine! <3

Be careful when you walk, you can "accidentally" trip

• Yo!

It can be, there are only 6 people on our team. So it's usually 3 people in the morning and 1 in the evening. I do the evenings 3 days of the week, but I will be put onto 2 day shifts as well pretty soon...

The workload can be stressful, rarely is it easy. And customers can be in the many or the few, with big orders or small orders.

Every day is different :)

Hi Harry, what about your job? Is Subway always stressful? ( @HazzatheMan )

• Are you happy?

Yo! It can be, there are only 6 people on our team. So it's usually 3 people in the morning and 1 in the evening. I do the evenings 3 day

• Drive? Paris?

enter image description here

eew lewd!

Well, what if I drive? Unless the Eiffel Tower drops on me, I'm pretty sure I'm safe. xD C'mon, French people are always nice, calm a-and... uh... romantic? I mean, just look at baguettes! Or look at wine!

• A job is a job.

I like the people I work with, good respectable people with a great sense of humor who I know I can rely on. I do like the job itself sometimes, but it's the lack of ME TIME that pisses me off nowadays...

When I'm not working my Mom likes watching TV shows with me.

Are you happy?

• Is the spider attack over? Is it safe?

• Ticks are so disgusting! >:(

I find solace that the most dangerous thing were I live are ticks. There's a kind called the Lone Star tick that it's bite makes you allergic to red meat. As someone who hikes a lot, and loves a good steak, that scares me.

• edited September 2015

I don't mean... Alright, damn it. xd

I meant like, you know, rent a car or something... Drive around for a bit, that kinda thing. I don't even know, to be honest. xd

Even a taxi would be good for that purpose! Though good luck explaining the locations...

Have you visited the big wide city of Paris then?

Drive? Paris? eew lewd!

• edited September 2015

U know what, u wanna know, just pm me xd

and ye, almost 29

Moment's passed dude. Nah joke XD Uh I dont know! We haven't really talked before :P Uhhh, how old are you and what is your job?

• I've never experienced sex because I'm under the legal age of consent.

You really have that? Sex must be so scary for you! (Bad Joke)

• oh yeah exactly like... like...TWAU..eheheh.. eeeh..

;-; all hope is lost..

Just like TWAU!! ..... Right? Cliffhanger ending! JUST LIKE TWAU!!!! ..................... Right? T_T

• I remember when I've seen those SubWay's employees, they we're laughing and it was so cool to see them happy.

A job is a job. I like the people I work with, good respectable people with a great sense of humor who I know I can rely on. I do like th

• Yes I did!

Paris is actually a nightmare for me

I don't mean... Alright, damn it. xd I meant like, you know, rent a car or something... Drive around for a bit, that kinda thing. I don't

• edited September 2015

Spid-HUH A SPIDER OASKDOPAKDOAD

ABANDON THE GODDAMN ROOM!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Is the spider attack over? Is it safe?

• Y-you lied. ;-;

Only with George.

• Yeah, its safe. We had to use Napalm to get rid of the spider infestation.

enter link description here

• edited September 2015

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

How come? What, you don't like the crowds o-or do you just find it a bit too... I dunno, spacious? xd

I mean, I still respect your opinion! I don't like big cities all that much myself either. xd

Come on! Eiffel Tower! I would love to throw myself off it! (with a parachute, DUH)

Yes I did! Paris is actually a nightmare for me

• He will live! Rejoice! :D

I lost sight of the spider. Welp, tonight I will die.

• enter image description here

• Wolf, I cannot beleive you. I thought you were my brother!

But I guess not. ;-;

• When I'm not working my Mom likes watching TV shows with me.

my mom and I always used to watch CSI, House and Sherlock Holmes NYC together. I can't even watch those shows without her xD

A job is a job. I like the people I work with, good respectable people with a great sense of humor who I know I can rely on. I do like th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.