Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Do not kill me for this ;-;

(Also this was purpously drawn shit don't worry)

That's a rose in rhys' mouth btw

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams Joey.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh god, the week is starting. I just want it to be over as fast as possible because frankly I think it will be hell. But maybe that's just midnight blues come one hour early. Good night to everyone here, you guys are the best

• Nice! :D It's a rose or it's a lollipop, whichever turns you on.

• I see him everyday bro.

Don't liek it

• Goodnight Joey <3

Oh god, the week is starting. I just want it to be over as fast as possible because frankly I think it will be hell. But maybe that's just midnight blues come one hour early. Good night to everyone here, you guys are the best

• edited September 2015

I also decided to not make too many request for free anymore. I know this sounds harsh but my friend made me realize that I've been way too kind. And I'm not just talking about drawing Nick for you.

I have always been that person who says yes to everything. That's why I have now 7 different projects to finish and I will not get any money for doing those. And it's kinda stupid of me since those projects take so much time and effort to do.

So what I'm trying to say is that I won't finish that Nick for you. I know I promised to do that but that was my mistake and I'm sorry for making empty promises. Yes I suck. But I have so many things I would rather finish right now. :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

Could you finish my Nick drawing then?

• edited September 2015

@ABigBadWolf I saw that gif you sent me and I am not pleased.

What have you done to my brethren?

• oh wow Rhys, you had it going there for a while :^)

At least the rose is still intact.

• Godnatt pöjk!!

• edited September 2015

Don't get too close

It's dark inside

That's where my demons hide

It's where my demons hide.

... soon ;)

• imagine dragons fck yea

Don't get too close It's dark inside That's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide. ... soon

• do you.... do you get who the demon is?

Kawaiii posted: »

imagine dragons fck yea

• Bastard needs to lay off it.

• Wow thanks bro!

realy good bro

• HJ?

do you.... do you get who the demon is?

• that's why u post on it

Green613 posted: »

that thread is shite

• Joakim is a unique name but still not too "exotic" to be a Finnish name if you know what I mean :P

Okay so do you like Pasila? Ihmebantu? Ketonen ja Myllyrinne? :D

Yeah I like it too, I remember that I wanted to have a really dull name when I was younger but I think it's great now. And the TV series also came into my mind, I like it a lot too! One of the few Finnish TV series that are even worth watching lol.

• It's a beautiful picture :D

It just fits this situation perfectly :D

lottii-lu posted: »

HAHAHA! WHAT IS THAT xD

• Heissan hubby! :3

Quiff posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I saw that gif you sent me and I am not pleased. What have you done to my brethren?

• "Ur paying 4 that."

My handwriting is bad, sorry xD

• i post on every thread u fucking donkey

that's why u post on it

• I was an insecure, fat little kid when I was little which led to me getting bullied from time to time.

But I dont regret this part of my life, it has helped me grow into the person I am today, Ive built up my armor.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I went for a picnic, hence my sudden disappearance from the thread. Before I left I was PM'ing with Eryka and she brought up my 'Dislike

• edited September 2015

That's exactly what I think. :D

Yeah I do like Pasila, especially the first two seasons! And I love Ihmebantu, that quirky dark humor is just brilliant. ;> And Ketonen ja Myllyrinne has some good sketches too, but I haven't actually watched the series. Also I like some good old series like Spede Show or Studio Julmahuvi. :D It seems that everything I like has something to do with comedy, well yes Finnish TV dramas are usually quite lame, not to even talk about reality shows...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Joakim is a unique name but still not too "exotic" to be a Finnish name if you know what I mean :P Okay so do you like Pasila? Ihmebantu? Ketonen ja Myllyrinne?

• ooooh pleaaaaaase

you're the biggest donkey on the donkiest world of donkey stupid

Green613 posted: »

i post on every thread u fucking donkey

• Heejj! <3

Heissan hubby!

• ur not my child anymore

ooooh pleaaaaaase you're the biggest donkey on the donkiest world of donkey stupid

• So, I'm sorry that I keep posting these videos here only, and I know they're not Rhyiona, but I'm too scared to post them anywhere else because I don't really know the rest of the TFTBL community. I know these videos aren't great, but I enjoy editing them and seeing how people feel about them. I'm awaiting some footage of Rhyiona from @Kracmos, and when I get it, I'll try and make some edits relevant to this thread's purpose, because everyone here has something to contribute (fan art, awesome fan fiction, amazing edits) and I just don't. I'm sorry about this, but I'd really appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks so much for all your comments on my first one. I'll be logging off soon, so good night to you all. <3

wat

• You have a quality taste my friend. I couldn't agree more with you :P

not to even talk about reality shows...

yeah.. But I don't really like that many reality shows anyway. I used to watch Survivors.. it was pretty entertaining :P

That's exactly what I think. Yeah I do like Pasila, especially the first two seasons! And I love Ihmebantu, that quirky dark humor is ju

• Oh cool, new avatar! So am I supposed to draw you now with Ash's hat? :P

Quiff posted: »

Heejj!

• I like it. Awesome job!

• Good to find someone like you, to be honest most of my Finnish friends watch complete shit. :D At least you have a pretty nice taste. ;>>

Yeah some reality shows are fine I guess. But those like Big Brother ain't, which only seem to exist so trash magazines can have something to write about.

You have a quality taste my friend. I couldn't agree more with you :P not to even talk about reality shows... yeah.. But I don't really like that many reality shows anyway. I used to watch Survivors.. it was pretty entertaining :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.