Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah but you are only going to miss spoilers I you don't click the spoiler tags. And isn't that exactly what you want?

I'm sorry to hear that you feel left out.. :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

Okay I opened the spoiler tags and THEN decided fuck it, and spoiled the whole game for myself... I hated being left out due to my hours at work

• It's definite and I'm sorry!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I see. So is this definite or are you going to finish it at some point in the future? Cuz tbh, this does suck.

• Rhysha is better. lol

enter image description here

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

<3

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Rhysha is better. lol

• Good morning, guys! <3

How are you all today? ~-^

• So woke up at 10, stayed in bed and did nothing but eat food for the rest of the day and now up at 2 in the morning peeping at the forums...

• I'm reading this Rhyiona fic on tumblr, and Fiona went into labor. When Rhys asked what room she was in, the person said 169.

http://unicorns-and-titans.tumblr.com/post/125547951529/title-its-a-boy-characters-rhys-fiona-sasha

• "Opinions are like assholes. The people you hate all have them, and they all stink." - My dad.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Rhysha is better. lol

• Hello? I just woke up. Is there anyone?

• I'm here. I came back from school almost 2 hours ago :|

Eryka posted: »

Hello? I just woke up. Is there anyone?

• Okay, How are you?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm here. I came back from school almost 2 hours ago

• I'm here.

• Good ^^

Hellmen posted: »

I'm here.

• edited September 2015

Meh, could be better :/

When I came back, I had a headache cause the weather is 2hot4me, m8. At least my classmates weren't screaming today ^^

BTW how many hours are you usually at school? :o

Okay, How are you?

• 7 hours. I start at 9:30 AM and finish at 4:30 PM.

Meh, could be better When I came back, I had a headache cause the weather is 2hot4me, m8. At least my classmates weren't screaming today ^^ BTW how many hours are you usually at school?

• Oh. Sucks to be you, kinda :(

BTW I know, rude but true.

7 hours. I start at 9:30 AM and finish at 4:30 PM.

• "I know" What do you mean?

Oh. Sucks to be you, kinda BTW I know, rude but true.

• edited September 2015

I mean that I know that saying "Sucks to be you" is rude but it's also true :c

"I know" What do you mean?

• It's 7:11 AM and I'm bored

I mean that I know that saying "Sucks to be you" is rude but it's also true :c

• Lol :P

It's 7:11 AM and I'm bored

• I'm here. At the restaurant with my hotspot on because it's my grandma's birthday.

• I already posted that fanfiction into this thread with the Gmod picture.

I'm reading this Rhyiona fic on tumblr, and Fiona went into labor. When Rhys asked what room she was in, the person said 169. http://unicorns-and-titans.tumblr.com/post/125547951529/title-its-a-boy-characters-rhys-fiona-sasha

• Hi! When I was going to write this message I almost threw up wtf, I don't know is it the monday or you people that makes me sick...

jk, you guys couldn't make me sick <3

enter link description here

• Hey, Kimmi! How are you, today? ^-^

Hi! When I was going to write this message I almost threw up wtf, I don't know is it the monday or you people that makes me sick... jk, you guys couldn't make me sick enter link description here

• edited September 2015

Hello Wolfenus ;> I'm doing all funky, that's my best mode. Oh damn I had something to say but then one song came to my mind and I didn't remember what song it is and then I lost myself there and... why. Oh yea! I ordered some movies, that will be costing me about 120€ :D I looooove movies. But I pre-ordered something at the same time so I only have to pay at the end of October when they arrive, so I don't have to spend all of my money now lol.

What a weird message this was.

enter link description here

Hey, Kimmi! How are you, today? ^-^

• How many movies did you order? :o

Hello Wolfenus ;> I'm doing all funky, that's my best mode. Oh damn I had something to say but then one song came to my mind and I didn't

• 20 movies and two TV series seasons. : D

How many movies did you order?

• Oh god xD

Well, I'm not a big fan of movies and TV series (except Game of Thrones) so yeah... :/

BTW those two seasons... for what TV series are those? :o (Also, R.I.P. My grammar 2k15-2k15)

20 movies and two TV series seasons. : D

• Movies are everything to me, but yea I don't usually watch TV series, especially if they are still airing (BECAUSE THEY WILL JUST GET FUCKING CANCELLED : <<<)

And it's The Newsroom, I've been watching a lot of HBO lately. Only a few weeks ago I watched Game of Thrones all five seasons for the first time (because I wanted to play the game and now I finally forced myself to start watching). It's highly entertaining but way too overhyped. And I don't know if you agree but seasons 4 and 5 were clearly less impressing than the previous seasons.

And haha ribs in grammar, who cares as long as people can understand you. ;>

Oh god xD Well, I'm not a big fan of movies and TV series (except Game of Thrones) so yeah... BTW those two seasons... for what TV series are those? (Also, R.I.P. My grammar 2k15-2k15)

• Your dad is a genius

"Opinions are like assholes. The people you hate all have them, and they all stink." - My dad.

• Told u guys he's a skrub

Kawaiii posted: »

Choose wisely skrub @Wolfenus54

• edited September 2015

And I don't know if you agree but seasons 4 and 5 were clearly less impressing than the previous seasons.

I agree. Seasons 4 and 5 were kinda weak. But season 5 ended up kinda great. I mean, the season starts off slow but after the battle of Hardhome, the season started to become good.

But tbh, I kinda found seasons 1 and 2 boring and I had to skip 3-5 episodes because... yeah... But season 3 was a masterpiece.

Movies are everything to me, but yea I don't usually watch TV series, especially if they are still airing (BECAUSE THEY WILL JUST GET FUCKIN

• Why aren't you downloading your movies/series instead of paying them? Or maybe using Netflix?

Hello Wolfenus ;> I'm doing all funky, that's my best mode. Oh damn I had something to say but then one song came to my mind and I didn't

• Amateur question if I may say. :D I freaking love movies and I love collecting them, just watching them online means nothing to me. My movie collection is like a family member.

Why aren't you downloading your movies/series instead of paying them? Or maybe using Netflix?

• My mom also have a movie collection. But it's not so big so we just watch the same movies over and over (We have over 100, 200 or 300 movies, it's difficult to tell)

Amateur question if I may say. I freaking love movies and I love collecting them, just watching them online means nothing to me. My movie collection is like a family member.

• Yes, season 5 has its highlights too. But the whole thing in Dorne and the Sand Snakes and stuff? That was really, really awkward lol. Probably the worst part in the whole series.

Something that made me very pleased is that in the series there's usually a minimum amount of combat, it's all about politics and other more meaningful things. Some action episodes here and there are fine.

I think that season 3 might be my favourite or season 2. Season 1 was a good start though.

And I don't know if you agree but seasons 4 and 5 were clearly less impressing than the previous seasons. I agree. Seasons 4 and 5

• Two more pages till page 1100 ^-^

• Haha, I wouldn't run into that problem! Currently I have like 50 movies that are still waiting for my attention, and my whole collection is about 600 movies I think. Growing all the time (and running out of space)! ;)

My mom also have a movie collection. But it's not so big so we just watch the same movies over and over (We have over 100, 200 or 300 movies, it's difficult to tell)

• edited September 2015

The whole Dorne thing? That was the worst thing in the series.

Oh and something that upsetted me in the finale, Myrcella pays for a man's actions. Oberyn's wife poisons Myrcella even though she has nothing to do with it.

Now the show is kinda going down and tbh, I like Telltale's Game of Thrones more :/

Yes, season 5 has its highlights too. But the whole thing in Dorne and the Sand Snakes and stuff? That was really, really awkward lol. Proba

• at least somebody's happy to go back to school

Sign in to comment in this discussion.