Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• IF YOUR GONNA SPAM AGAIN AT LEAST MAKE IT A GOOD CHARACTER!

(I'm just joking, still don't spam xD)

• Good to be the tallest! You can make everyone do what you want hehe. ;3

nohuhhuh posted: »

hah well they aren't THAT short :P And yeah I guess they are kinda short guys anyway but it still amuses me to be the tallest person among my friends.

• sure np i'll rhysurrect u in 15 mins

don't be ded live and witness vaughnders instead

BigBadPaul posted: »

aww, i would appreciate that sooo much can u pls rhysurrect me in 15 minutes then? it ain't easy being ded

• You are scary good at these Jane :D

buntingsir posted: »

maybe you just have to rhyschedule and come up with vaughnderful puns tomorrow i think a pun monster bit me

• I'm gonna go now and play more Mad Max :)

See you all tomorrow! XD

• Cries

Why, big sister? WHY?! ;-;

• See you! ;>

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm gonna go now and play more Mad Max See you all tomorrow! XD

• edited September 2015

Until later, Hazza...

I could use a small rest myself... yeah...

• And then he strips. ;D

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

• cya

• Plus they look so funny from above. :P

Good to be the tallest! You can make everyone do what you want hehe. ;3

• enter image description here

Cries Why, big sister? WHY?! ;-;

Thank yo so much, it's really heartwarming to know that I'm making people happy. <3

OMFG I loved it so much <3333 You have a gift, Cara. You have a gift!

• edited September 2015

Please don't let tea become the next coke. Please. That was enough innuendo for five lifetimes.

And it seems like Beth Greene is becoming the next too. (Seriously, out of all the characters?)

Discuss how rad Rhyiona is instead. Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

If Fiona was to do that, he would give her heart eyes and thank her for it B)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Please don't let tea become the next coke. Please. That was enough innuendo for five lifetimes. I'm scared Discuss how rad Rhyiona is instead. Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

• one second I need to rhyscind my state

There, much better

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you <3

You are scary good at these Jane

• fiona is nice enough to give him a hand

HellFish posted: »

To be honest, I think Rhys could very well trip on his own.

lottii-lu posted: »

IF YOUR GONNA SPAM AGAIN AT LEAST MAKE IT A GOOD CHARACTER! (I'm just joking, still don't spam xD)

• that is an acceptable reaction

Please don't let tea become the next coke. Please. That was enough innuendo for five lifetimes. And it seems like Beth Greene is bec

• truuu

Kruzii posted: »

no one of us will ever be as cool as rhyiona

• bye

• edited September 2015

I would post Mich with her katana but... that would make me a hypocrite because i told you not to spam xD

(i don't actually hate beth btw)

• THANKS!

Don't worry, you're not weird. Everyone I know, friends and adults alike, will agree with you. :D

I have a whole story about how I made my whole school go "AWWWWW" at me from how adorable I was acting, but it's such a long one I don't feel like telling it. -3-

OhmyGodyousocuteKristi!!!! I'm not weird.... I'll leave now

• Mrs. McLoser

ALL MY YES.

This was great. <3

• edited September 2015

Hey being short has its pros too! :D

For example when I was a kid I always had to wear weird clothes because I was so tall for my age. I still can't find some nice clothes because I have kinda masculine body type :P

I actually have a really short friend and she likes to be a small person. :3

kristi78968 posted: »

hA...ha...I'm 4'10...help me.

• I hope my adorableness doesn't go away after I tell you guys that this is me. ;~;

• edited September 2015

Are we talking about my words on beth or are we talking about rhys heart eyeing fiona here?

Edit: I made it clearler

that is an acceptable reaction

• Nah, by MG1 I meant this one:

I honestly think you'd have better luck emulating Twin Snakes than buying a copy online. It's way too expensive. They should've just removed the Nintendo references and included it in the HD colection. Or maybe there is still some deal with Nintendo, I dunno.

Yeah, I remember that the characters kept talking about using stealth in it, but the stealth in Revengeance was so bad that I didn't even bother with it. Feels like they added it in late into development. I'm sure they'll add more variety to the combat. I think they usually take in the feedback from the fans. Hope they make the level design a bit more open and allow us to cut through more stuff. Yeah, Sunny's little cameo was cool, though it was too short and too late in the game. Hope more of the old cast show up next time.

But then MGS1 will have been remade 3 times!!! I've played the PS1 version on the PS3, but the Nintendo remake called The Twin Snakes is lik

• PFAHAHAHA! YOU ARE TINY! I could put you in my pocket or in the glove compartment of my car

hA...ha...I'm 4'10...help me.

• Everyone is just a little ant. ;> I should find a girl who is taller than me, that would be a funny pairing. Because I was talking about GoT before I guess Brienne of Tarth (or just Gwendoline Christie lol) would be pretty close, I think she's about the same height as me.

Plus they look so funny from above. :P

• edited September 2015

I hope my adorableness doesn't go away after I tell you guys that this is me. ;~;

I sense absolutely no difference. Your adorableness is safe. xd

i feel sorry for ur back tho xd

I hope my adorableness doesn't go away after I tell you guys that this is me. ;~;

• If we're talking about height, I might as well say I'm an awkward 5"7. :3

That was basically me (191cm) and my ex-girlfriend (152cm). Pretty hilarious when you think about it.

• Okay. I think my name is still "Käyttäjä 1" haha :D I need to change it first..

Because I'm just so pro (usually lol). I did fail and fail maaaany times too, naturally haha. Well if you give me your name I can add you too! Or you can train your friend adding skills.

• 15 inches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah the difference of 15 inches! XP

• HOW BIG ARE YOUR POCKETS?!

Kruzii posted: »

PFAHAHAHA! YOU ARE TINY! I could put you in my pocket or in the glove compartment of my car

• Rhys. I never cared much about Beth, to be honest.

Are we talking about my words on beth or are we talking about rhys heart eyeing fiona here? Edit: I made it clearler

• Heh, Charlotte was the name of my crush,

Charlotte is a beautiful name! ;> My sister's name is Charlotta lol.

• is that a poster of that swimming anime

• Yes, I have one more poster and a wallscroll of Makoto.

is that a poster of that swimming anime

• edited September 2015

Very adorable, doesn't change a thing. :3

I'm basically a giraffe in photos compared to my friends, definitely not adorable. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.