Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys' smile, though o.o So fucking good <33 ;-;

• I dunno. :D I don't remember if I created any accounts! I just started playing immediately! Wait, did you create PSN account on the internet or with your PS4 and I'm sorry if this is the dumbest of the dumbest questions :P I don't actually even know what PSN stands for! xD

I don't... think... that's... how... it... works... You have a PSN account, right...? Haha

• I'm more of a Carol fan.

And I thought I couldn't agree with you on more ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She's average imo. I'm more of a Carol fan.

• Aw, but your puns were really irrhystible!

<3

buntingsir posted: »

I wanted to come up with another rhys pun, but I've lost my powers Anyway your adorableness lives on forever, don't you worry!

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

yeah!

and?

lmao

lottii-lu posted: »

YES! PPL SAY THAT BETH DESERVED BETTER, BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY: HE GOT HIS MOUTH TORN APART FFS! EVEN BUTTONS THE HORSE DESERVED BETTER!

• more of a Carol fan.

enter image description here

YES

Carol is my favorite tbh

• “There is a castle on a cloud...”

The voice was soft and lulling, singing the part of a child with the wistfulness of youth. He felt drawn towards the singing even though he didn’t want to disturb it.

“I like to go there in my sleep...”

It was coming from behind that door, the door he subconsciously knew led to the sisters’ room but chose to forget about at the moment because the song was luring him in, beautiful as it was.

“Aren’t any floors for me to sweep...”

So close... too bad it was probably close to an angry outburst and a punch in the neck. Well, he’d have to risk it, he had never in his life wanted to hear anything more than he wanted to hear her sing. One more step, then another...

“Not in my castle on a cloud.”

He was at the door. Should he push it open? Most of him felt terrified at the idea of her finding out that he was listening, it would be awkward as hell and he didn’t know if he could handle more bruises at the moment, he was pretty beat up just from being on Pandora.

His hand was on the doorknob now, he was about to push it open when he remembered that the door squeaked. Crap, there went any element of surprise he was planning. He’d just have to enter and try to seem like he’d been walking past.

“Rhys, you can come in, you know.”

His mouth dropped open in surprise and he stumbled into the room, trying to think of something to say in his defence. However, his tongue betrayed him and would only let out a quiet “Whaaa... how?”

“I’ve lived on Pandora all my life, I know when someone’s sneaking up on me. Though I hope you weren’t planning on killing me and stealing my money.” There was a hint of a smile on her face as she counted the money she’d earned during the day.

“N-no, of course not,” he stuttered, confused until he realized she was joking. “You... can sing.”

She raised her eyebrows. “Is that a compliment?”

“No... I mean yes, of course!” He was pretty sure he was sweating and looking like a right mess. “You have the most charming voice I've ever heard!”

“Oh. Thank you.”

He could swear he saw her blush.

Kill me nooow ;-; This sucks but I didn't have time to make anything better, I'm disappointed in myself.

Also I managed to hit the back of my neck on a stool so now it hurts when I turn my head and I had a headache for a bit :P

Dear thread, today I mostly messed up. Goodnight.

• I love your beard<3

THANKS, I THINK.

AND YES, I'M A VERY TINY SOON-TO-BE 17 YEAR OLD. Rhyiona help me grow, I want to be 60% leg.

Kruzii posted: »

you are a little cute lady! I love your beard<3 YOU ARE TINY

• what the fuck THIS MADE ME CRY

• 'That's cute' given the fact she friend-zoned me and apparently she's going out with someone else. Yeah, that's 'cute'

That's cute.

• Holy shit, this is awesome! :D

Nice job on the GIF Kracmos! :D

• everybody ate chris

Fixed it.

Still they could of gave him a better death.

Kawaiii posted: »

yeah! and? lmao

• Kristi best actress 2k15

kristi78968 posted: »

Don't worry, I had some padding on the floor! I WAS PREPARED!

• enter image description here

Don't google search "Tubgirl"

• Okay one fional pun

vaughnderfully irhysistable gif

awesome

• Well you can do it on PS4 or just on your computer! I thought it just gives you the option to make the account immediately before you do anything. And PSN is Playstation Network :D.

Like you can register here: https://www.playstation.com/fi-fi/explore/playstation-network/why-register/

nohuhhuh posted: »

I dunno. I don't remember if I created any accounts! I just started playing immediately! Wait, did you create PSN account on the internet o

• maybe I just stay dead for a while and come back when I have come up with the most clever Rhys pun ever.

Okay that would actually take forever. I'm alive again!

oh noooooo How can I resurrect you now that I've got rid of a pun monster?

• Pat pat.

what the fuck THIS MADE ME CRY

• edited September 2015

"carol can we make cookies"

"how about you bring me guns and then you go fuck your stupid self"

• That's awesome, man! You sure know how to make gifs! :D

Happy birthday to everybody!

• Yay, I'm so happy! don't you dare dying ever again xd

maybe I just stay dead for a while and come back when I have come up with the most clever Rhys pun ever. Okay that would actually take forever. I'm alive again!

• Forgive me, I didn't mean to upset you. ;_;

'That's cute' given the fact she friend-zoned me and apparently she's going out with someone else. Yeah, that's 'cute'

• May Rhyiona help you to be average height one day<3

I love your beard<3 THANKS, I THINK. AND YES, I'M A VERY TINY SOON-TO-BE 17 YEAR OLD. Rhyiona help me grow, I want to be 60% leg.

• I beat Leonardo Dicapro when it comes to Oscars. ;D

Kristi best actress 2k15

• Same, actually.

Kruzii posted: »

more of a Carol fan. YES Carol is my favorite tbh

• Okay I promise to check it out. Tomorrow... after some sweet sleep.

Okay who am I kidding I don''t need sleep :P Sleep is for the weak!

Well you can do it on PS4 or just on your computer! I thought it just gives you the option to make the account immediately before you do any

• Fiona can sing CONFIRMED! awesome story bro<3

JumpyJoey posted: »

“There is a castle on a cloud...” The voice was soft and lulling, singing the part of a child with the wistfulness of youth. He felt draw

• thanks <3 it must be the pun ahemlackofsleepahem monster talking

Aw, but your puns were really irrhystible!

• edited September 2015

He could swear he saw her blush.

YOU DIDN'T SEE WRONG RHYS, SHE BLUSHED.

I liked this one, don't say it sucks! <3

I hope you feel better Vice Vice President Joey, sweet Rhyiona dreams!

“There is a castle on a cloud...” The voice was soft and lulling, singing the part of a child with the wistfulness of youth. He felt draw

• she is the fucking queen

"carol can we make cookies" "how about you bring me guns and then you go fuck your stupid self"

• Still have not found her and it has been almost 2 whole weeks.

I hope she's okay.

• I promise :D

(btw this day started slowly but now people are suddenly really active here!)

Yay, I'm so happy! don't you dare dying ever again xd

• Carol is the queen.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm more of a Carol fan. And I thought I couldn't agree with you on more ;-;

• That's adorable, Joey! just awwww

Sleep tight, feel better tomorrow!

• Carol is love Carol is life

Carol is the queen.

• edited September 2015

I'm not killing you. Why would I kill someone for doing such a small masterpiece?

And why would you be disappointed in yourself for creating one? C'mon. It was great! ;p

I had a headache for a bit :P

Welcome to the club. :/

Night, Joey.

• I'll hold you onto it!

(yeah, that's exactly what we've been talking about, people were probably just busy. Feels really nice to see them here again!)

I promise (btw this day started slowly but now people are suddenly really active here!)

• Y U UPSET ME? ;-; Its alright, no harm done.

Forgive me, I didn't mean to upset you. ;_;

• Trying so hard to stay late, yet I end up sleeping on my keyboard.

Well, I stayed as late as I could, guys. I'm really sorry that I have to go ;~~;

Good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ~-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.