Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

i just noticed... this has two meanings

RHY-SHA or SHA-DDUP or... both?

haha... pretty sneaky...

EITHER WAY, IT'S NOT TO LATE! EXPLAIN TO HER WHY RHYIONA IS THE MASTER SHIP!

AND ASK HER WHETHER YOU'RE ADOPTED!

AND DON'T ANNOY HER WITH IT! JEEZ.

Kawaiii posted: »

texting my mom me: "when I say RHY you say IONA k?" me: "RHY" mom: "SHA" mom: "DDUP" i think i'm adopted

• enter image description here
    enter image description here

ya know, with a little bit of imagination they do look similar

Wolfs a donut CONFIRMED

BigBadPaul posted: »

nothing. it's just something i like to associate him with. ;p

• And I thought you were giggling on your chair and waiting that someone would notice it :'D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was too busy thinking about the story, I thought it was just a random date ;-;

• Just wait and see :D I hope you'll like it.

• WAIT 6 MONTHS ALREADY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL THEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!

enter image description here

Proof Fiona can rock dresses too

Also I feel like shit now cuz I promised a picture for my bf (it's a big project) and now he said that would be nice to get it cuz I promised a long time ago... I feel like shit cuz I didn't do much of it, now I'm sad and a bit scared (dunno why) so I might not answer your comments....

• edited September 2015

It's... beautiful.

Also I feel like shit now cuz I promised a picture for my bf (it's a big project) and now he said that would be nice to get it cuz I promised a long time ago... I feel like shit cuz I didn't do much of it, now I'm sad and a bit scared (dunno why) so I might not answer your comments....

Damn... I'm sorry to hear that. I really do hope you can figure this out... no one should be afraid to reply on these threads. ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

WAIT 6 MONTHS ALREADY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL THEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!! Proof Fiona can rock dresses too Also I feel

• edited September 2015

wow

reminds me of snow

it's amazing!

WAIT 6 MONTHS ALREADY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL THEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!! Proof Fiona can rock dresses too Also I feel

• Okay I promise again and this time I really mean it!

(Yeah I'm really glad that so many of us are here today <3 Feels like the good old days!)

buntingsir posted: »

But you promiiiised </3 (might be it and today is a special day, we're having so much fun just like we used to)

• daaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! its just amazing!

• This is so beautiful, I love it.

• edited September 2015

HOLY SHIT JULIE THAT'S AMAZING

I hope you'll get better soon, he should understand your state. Get well tomorrow/today/everyday.

• Oh my, where's Green? I gotta see how he reacts to this!

Fiona is so beautiful, ROCKING THAT DRESS!

I feel like shit cuz I didn't do much of it

Don't feel like shit, Julie. D: Hugs

• GOD BLESS YOU!

But now I'm real thirsty :/

• Stay classy Fiona! ! !

• i have failed you all

nohuhhuh posted: »

And I thought you were giggling on your chair and waiting that someone would notice it :'D

• I guess ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

it's okay Wolfie, at least you got it in the end

• AAA sexy Fiona !! :D Amazing as always Julie!

Aw don't feel bad Julie. This happens to every artist at some point. I usually promise to do many request but at the end I can't really finish them all. :( It happens, be strong sis! <3

• IM NO DONUT

its ok... u donut

• gross

& taste like shit

just like wolf

Kruzii posted: »

ya know, with a little bit of imagination they do look similar Wolfs a donut CONFIRMED

• Okay, I trust you again this time, don't let me down!

(Yes, it's just wonderful <3)

Okay I promise again and this time I really mean it! (Yeah I'm really glad that so many of us are here today Feels like the good old days!)

• it's okay. Just learn from your mistakes and never forget the holy number again >:D

i have failed you all

• please arrest paul for calling me a donut

Kawaiii posted: »

gross & taste like shit just like wolf

• Alright, I have to stay awake for three hours before I can go to sleep, I'm exhausted so it's not really an easy task. Any good tricks? Thinking of Rhyiona all the time? Going to swim? Running to the hills?

enter link description here

• are you a donut?

please arrest paul for calling me a donut

u donut

• Oh my fucking god why this is so cute and funny at the same time? ;D

• there there don't feel bad

better late than never

I guess ;-;

• Caffeine always works.

Alright, I have to stay awake for three hours before I can go to sleep, I'm exhausted so it's not really an easy task. Any good tricks? Thinking of Rhyiona all the time? Going to swim? Running to the hills? enter link description here

• I promise. ;A;

it's okay. Just learn from your mistakes and never forget the holy number again >:D

• no

Kruzii posted: »

are you a donut?

• yes*

ftfy

no

• be quiet

u donut

• Alright, I have to stay awake for three hours before I can go to sleep, I'm exhausted so it's not really an easy task. Any good tricks? Thinking of Rhyiona all the time? Going to swim? Running to the hills? enter link description here

• why, donut? what u gonna do? gonna make me eat u?

be quiet

• Coffee? Redbull?

Other than that, if you drink a lot of water and open your windows in order to make the temperature drop considerably, you should be less likely to fall asleep... In my experience at least.

Alright, I have to stay awake for three hours before I can go to sleep, I'm exhausted so it's not really an easy task. Any good tricks? Thinking of Rhyiona all the time? Going to swim? Running to the hills? enter link description here

• dognut

• I am NOT a donut

yes* ftfy

• i can't rhysist sleep

i'll regret all these puns tomorrow, it was a good day tho

sweet dreams, friends

Sign in to comment in this discussion.