Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• EW WTF

Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.

• Welcome to the shitpost. where 60% of those new comments consists of non-Rhyiona material.

TJP623 posted: »

45689 new comments?!?!

• you want anyone to eat me cause you want to erase me from this world........

BigBadPaul posted: »

I wouldn't eat a donut. Especially not one that's you. I would put it straight to the trash can.

• i dont need these details thanks

Kawaiii posted: »

well EXCUUUUSE ME PRINCESS he wants to drink me

• Did I come in at a bad time.....? õ.O

ABigBadWolf posted: »

STOP

• tfw you're supposed 2 be a rapper but you wrote a song about Aladdin

enter image description here

• PSA: nobody's gonna eat me, don't be nasty

• Are we talking about like some tea for vampires, if you know...

Ok bye.

only cus ur a lipton box. i would not give up a nice cup of tea ALSO, I WOULDN'T BE DRINKING U DON'T BE SO DISGUSTING. EW

• No Jack. I approve. :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yay, everyone's happy.

• nobody want 2 eat you lmao

PSA: nobody's gonna eat me, don't be nasty

• Oh hi, haven't seen you a while. ;)

Crips posted: »

Hi everyone, I've returned from the darkness.

• hopefully not but some people seem to think so and i aint standing for that

nobody want 2 eat you lmao

• edited September 2015

how did we get from talking about tea, to talking about vampires?!

hell, why would u even consider me to be a vampire?

and no, we aren't talking about tea for vampires. does that even exist?! xd

Are we talking about like some tea for vampires, if you know... Ok bye.

• I am two weeks into school, and have 2 projects already. As for my English project... Who wants to discuss Speak (Laurie Halse Anderson) and Harry Potter and PTSD?

Haha, JK. I wanna write a Rhyiona fic but I'm so fucking overwhelmed.

• Isn't it only natural? We are all God's children and so on.

Lmao.

EW WTF

• Update from @XDJulieXD: She has sketched out all the requests we've given her. It will take her some time to finish everyone's request fully, but please be patient. :D

P.S. I have just seen the sketch for my request AND OH MY GOD, JULIE, YOU ARE A GODSEND.

• ... what did I miss for the few days I was gone...?

• he's a donut. donuts are nasty

nobody want 2 eat you lmao

• I don't know why entertaining chatting needs to be "shitposting". : < Rhyiona will always be in our hearts.

Welcome to the shitpost. where 60% of those new comments consists of non-Rhyiona material.

• apparently paul really wants me to be a donut for some reason

... what did I miss for the few days I was gone...?

• The answer will be obviously that it's not Rhyiona based. And it's true.

But it's either that, or having the thread be ded with ppl coming back every now and then to see a new fanfic and such. It just wouldn't be fun.

Also, I do believe we should at least control the amount of "shit-posting" that sometimes goes on here. xd

I don't know why entertaining chatting needs to be "shitposting". : < Rhyiona will always be in our hearts.

• u are a donut.

the end.

apparently paul really wants me to be a donut for some reason

• blood...

how did we get from talking about tea, to talking about vampires?! hell, why would u even consider me to be a vampire? and no, we aren't talking about tea for vampires. does that even exist?! xd

• Shitposting sounds so negative :( yes we can't stay on topic but this has been a fun day!

Welcome to the shitpost. where 60% of those new comments consists of non-Rhyiona material.

• Welp, Happy 6 months everyone

• Yeah, I don't understand why not just have both? There still is Rhyiona and would be lame if this thread was only a graveyard to post pictures and then be silent forever. Of course sometimes conversations just go on and on, but that's only because it's too entertaining to be stopped, so it isn't always so easy to just stop immediately. :D

The answer will be obviously that it's not Rhyiona based. And it's true. But it's either that, or having the thread be ded with ppl comin

• I was away like 10 minutes and now people want to eat you?? What? :D

• i am not a donut, stop trying to get me killed

u are a donut. the end.

• edited September 2015

are you saying that i-

I ONLY DRANK LIPTON TEA DAMN IT!

blood...

• It was only meant to happen. Maybe you're not a vampire, but maybe you enjoy vampires... I don't think where this message is going but I'll just continue it. :D

And yes, there is such thing. If I can tell you a story my son, there's a certain part during the month when women uh... alright son, you can ask your teacher about this when you go to school tomorrow.

how did we get from talking about tea, to talking about vampires?! hell, why would u even consider me to be a vampire? and no, we aren't talking about tea for vampires. does that even exist?! xd

• no one can eat me

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was away like 10 minutes and now people want to eat you?? What?

• Shitposting sounds like people ain't actually supposed to have fun. I really enjoy this thread, every single thing about Rhyiona and every single thing that's just casual chatting! And many times Rhyiona leads to casual chatting, so it's a natural process.

Shitposting sounds so negative yes we can't stay on topic but this has been a fun day!

• no one wants to eat him. he just thinks people are out for him.

but he's still a donut

I was away like 10 minutes and now people want to eat you?? What?

• Well that is a ridiculous idea ;D

no one can eat me

• HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS HELLA SMOKIN SMEXY LADEH JFC HOT DAMN <33333

XDJulieXD posted: »

WAIT 6 MONTHS ALREADY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL THEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!! Proof Fiona can rock dresses too Also I feel

• Hey @ABigBadWolf you think Green can update my profile pic for the Family tree?

• this message continued into a very, very bad place...

pls no

It was only meant to happen. Maybe you're not a vampire, but maybe you enjoy vampires... I don't think where this message is going but I'll

• I'm happy to hear that she's drawing again. I missed her art! ;D Now I don't feel as bad for not drawing Rhyiona for you guys. :)

Oh I can't wait to show my present to you ;D It's not amazing or anything big but I just want to see your reaction!

kristi78968 posted: »

Update from @XDJulieXD: She has sketched out all the requests we've given her. It will take her some time to finish everyone's request fully

• It's okay my child, you will understand when you're older :')

I don't know if that's something to be ":')" about, but now it is. :')

this message continued into a very, very bad place... pls no

• Let's find out. :P

@Green613

Hey @ABigBadWolf you think Green can update my profile pic for the Family tree?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.