Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• You monster :o

I'm glad Chloe is dead

• Your days are counted.

I'm glad Chloe is dead

• What I say is the TRUTH and is FACT.

Again, it is your opinion not the truth. I think that TWD S2 was one of TT best jobs, but when I try to express it I say "I think" or "IMO" I don't just go around and state it because it is only my opinion not everyone's.

• The highlights of Chloe's character was how she could find a way to kill herself/ ruin something every episode. She's like Midas except everything she touches turns to shit

Your days are counted.

• I never played Borderlands the game so I have know idea what the hell it's about other than it looking like some kiddies cartoon set in the future.

dojo32161 posted: »

You should really give TFTB a shot, I'd say it's probably Telltale's best game to date.

• enter image description here

The highlights of Chloe's character was how she could find a way to kill herself/ ruin something every episode. She's like Midas except everything she touches turns to shit

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

You don't really have to have knowledge of the Borderlands series of the game to understand it. Also it is definitely not something for "kiddies". Especially if you played the recent episode, "Skin Pizza" will never be associated with something kids do.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

I never played Borderlands the game so I have know idea what the hell it's about other than it looking like some kiddies cartoon set in the future.

• Did you know that the beginning of the last cut scene in the junk yard slightly changes whether Max or Chloe first reaches Rachel's "grave"? Nothing relevant but it's a nice touch.

• I'm rooting for Mr Jefferson to kill all the annoying pretentious Arcadia Bay hipsters

• Most of the youtubers I watched follow Chloe, instead of going first.

Miklaus posted: »

Did you know that the beginning of the last cut scene in the junk yard slightly changes whether Max or Chloe first reaches Rachel's "grave"? Nothing relevant but it's a nice touch.

• Go and support a creepy pedo who drugs girls and kills them.

I'm rooting for Mr Jefferson to kill all the annoying pretentious Arcadia Bay hipsters

• I will admit that Episode 1 for GOT isn't one of the best Telltale episodes, but the series gets a lot better as it progresses. Episodes 2, 3, and 4 are all fantastic episodes, 5 is a bit iffy, but still decent.

But you should definitely get TFTBL, Troy and Laura do a great job as Rhys and Fiona, but the rest of the cast does a fantastic job as well, the humor is great, as is the story, and you don't need any previous Borderlands knowledge to play it. I never played a Borderlands game before Tales and I instantly fell in love with it, so much so that I ended up buying all 3 previous Borderlands games and fell in love with them as well.

I still haven't had a chance to buy TFTB yet, the only thing that's enticing me to buy is Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, and the fact that it's f

• enter image description here

I'm glad Chloe is dead

• I might not agree with his methods but his hipster killing results are unquestionable. God bless Mr Jefferson

Go and support a creepy pedo who drugs girls and kills them.

• Because some people followed Chloe, they also missed that you can go inside that little shack where you can write "Max was here" for another cool piece of dialogue.

Miklaus posted: »

Did you know that the beginning of the last cut scene in the junk yard slightly changes whether Max or Chloe first reaches Rachel's "grave"? Nothing relevant but it's a nice touch.

• I hope Chloe comes back because shes the only character that made me want to play the rest of the game ;-;

What I say is the TRUTH and is FACT.

• I never played Borderlands the game so I have know idea what the hell it's about other than it looking like some kiddies cartoon set in the future.

Also, that's kind of jumping to conclusions don't you think? You should probably do more research before saying anything about something.

I never played Borderlands the game so I have know idea what the hell it's about other than it looking like some kiddies cartoon set in the future.

• Really, I'm the opposite, she makes me not want to play the game (well, along with some other things, but her not being in the game might make the rest of it tolerable and playable).

Poogers555 posted: »

I hope Chloe comes back because shes the only character that made me want to play the rest of the game ;-;

• So don't give me any more of that 'Oh it's just your opinion' crap.

• That's not the truth, that's pretty clearly your opinion.

Daffodil posted: »

Well, TWDS2 and GoT are the weakest games from TTG. Sorry, but this thing is truth, unfortunately. : /

• Man does that gif still get used on here?

• :O Oh it is just your opinion ;)

So don't give me any more of that 'Oh it's just your opinion' crap.

• No it's just your opinion!! >:(

:O Oh it is just your opinion

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

Agreed, the picture we took with warren before entering the party = save chloe.

wait what picture? whether fans are displeased or not won't change the story. they had planned the story long before people had invested

• It gets used everywhere

Man does that gif still get used on here?

• This.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I prefer GoT, thank you ^-^ Anyways, LiS was total shit in the first two episode. It got better but I still think that it doesn't deserve to be nominated as GOTY. TFTBL and GoT did a much better job IMO.

• Well, TWDS2 and GoT are the weakest games from TTG. Sorry, but this thing is truth, unfortunately. : /

Thats completely subjective.

Daffodil posted: »

Well, TWDS2 and GoT are the weakest games from TTG. Sorry, but this thing is truth, unfortunately. : /

• Me too

I'm glad Chloe is dead

• Hipster extermination is coming

I might not agree with his methods but his hipster killing results are unquestionable. God bless Mr Jefferson

• THATS JUST YOUR OPINION XD

*GoT is the weakest game from TTG TWDS2 is one of the best.

• Telltale and Dontnod can get along just fine without this comparison crap. It hurts both games if people have to talk shit over one to make the other look good.

Life Is Strange puts TWD S2 to shame!! TellTale let their standards slip for TWD S2 and now that there is competition from a company maki

• edited September 2015

but does chloe STALK!?!??!

At First Im new here and the Person in the First Picture Looks like Warren not like Chloe .
    What did you think ??

bigdogg0821 posted: »

but does chloe STALK!?!??! but does chloe GO APE?!?!? but does chloe have CANON SCENES? FINISHIIIINGGGG.... COMBOOOOOOOOO (these fan arts are nice as fuck by the way)

• thats exactly what i mean bro! i asked if chloe stalked while posting a pic of warren stalking.

but does chloe STALK!?!??! At First Im new here and the Person in the First Picture Looks like Warren not like Chloe . What did you think ??

• For me it is Warren

bigdogg0821 posted: »

thats exactly what i mean bro! i asked if chloe stalked while posting a pic of warren stalking.

• We all know. Chloe got shot at the episode 4 ending. Why are we sad? Because we think Chloe is dead. But, we thought she was paralyzed at the end of episode 3, too. Right? And we know how this played out. What I'm saying is.. with Max's rewind power, we shouldn't really be scared of any ending of the series unless it harms Max.

I know I know, put those pitch forks away and put your emotionless brute comments back in your speaking hole. But Chloe does not have plot armor, she has Max Armor. and Max Armor will literally protect Chloe from any immediate danger that can be prevented. Oohh... 'that can be prevented'.

This is the part where I myself have found holes in my own thoughts. Like, Max couldn't use her rewind power in the end of episode 4. Wouldn't this disable Chloe's Max Armor? Also, what if all of Max's previous rewind actions were to cause the Arcadia Bay tornado/hurricane? We do know her rewind power will only go so far. She can't rewind the tornado away. Here's what I came up with :

• The drug could be short term, long enough for Mr Jefferson to dose her with something stronger and more noticeable back at the Dark Room. You can't carry such strong drugs in your pocket, that would be suspicious.

• Maybe the pictures we have taken in previous episodes can help us undo actions? Depending on how many pictures you've taken, the weird things occurring in Arcadia Bay will resolve themselves?

• Followup from there, Max can use pictures to rewind to such a point in time she can tell Chloe the future, which could explain how we have to take several pictures in order for the game to continue. Warrens picture, the Max and Chloe selfie from episode 3, and a few more I can't currently think of. Reply some, it will help a bit.

• Mr Jefferson and anyone else affiliated with the Dark Room could be fully aware of the people that have rewind powers. Maybe they torture if you don't follow their orders and what to rewind. Hell, Kate might be herself a time traveler. Rachel, too. And all of the binders in the cabinet, they might all be time travelers. Max may have a binder next.

• The Prescotts do have a knowledge of the storm, or at least Nathan does. The trailer had a line stating a storm is coming from Nathan. (unless it was a very quickly removed idea)

• The things we may need to resolve are : letting Brenda get repeatedly hurt and humiliated, let the various animals we can save die, let Victoria answer her Digarrian Process question right, and more things you rewound to solve. Most importantly... We need to let Chloe die.

In case you haven't noticed, every time we save Chloe Arcadia Bay gets more and more out of the ordinary. We are messing with time, and-just like all the Sci-Fi movies, it's gonna mess up the future. Anything to add on? Want to criticize me? Stab me? Defend me from said stabs? Be my guest.

• nothing i can do then.

Um... can't see anything.

• Really nice theories! I had thought about something like using the pictures taken to travel back in time, but I was thinking more of the optional photos; depending on how many you took, it could change how many people you can warn and how many lives are saved from the tornado.

I completely agree with Chloe's Max-Armor. When we save her, horrible events occur. Also, some seem to forget that this is Max's story, NOT Chloe's. Chloe is just her companion. Sometimes, the protagonist's companion dying actually serves well for the plot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.