Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• PLEASE....GOD JUST MAKE RHYSHA KISS IN THE FINALE PLEASE
    I NEED IT..CANT U JUST MAKE IT AN OPTION LIKE [KISS SASHA[
    Id probably start crying...like real tears if that happens

• Or even better what if depending on your choices, she realised that she has feelings for Rhys and kisses him?

ch1b1 posted: »

PLEASE....GOD JUST MAKE RHYSHA KISS IN THE FINALE PLEASE I NEED IT..CANT U JUST MAKE IT AN OPTION LIKE [KISS SASHA[ Id probably start crying...like real tears if that happens

• Episode three, in the whole Chimera Dome part, we have Rhys trying to flirt? with Sasha, which ended in something more like:

• GUYS it's HAPPENING!....All hail O20!

• Yes

Leluch123 posted: »

GUYS it's HAPPENING!....All hail O20!

• enter image description here

Totally.

Episode three, in the whole Chimera Dome part, we have Rhys trying to flirt? with Sasha, which ended in something more like:

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Awww they look so cute together

• This was posted at 4:20 ohhhhhh

Pipas posted: »

Totally.

• NIce.

Awww they look so cute together

• Oh, cool. Almost a whole month before the inevitable end of everything I hold near and dear to my heart.

enter image description here

• aaaaaaaaaah, I can't believe this incredible journey is almost over! But I guess all good things must eventually come to end :'(

• edited September 2015

sign me the FUCK up

Enigma12 posted: »

Or even better what if depending on your choices, she realised that she has feelings for Rhys and kisses him?

• yeah the last wait then hour and a half of glory and the Tftb S1 is over....

enter image description here

CraazyCake posted: »

aaaaaaaaaah, I can't believe this incredible journey is almost over! But I guess all good things must eventually come to end

• more than that for me man, ill prob play ending over a couple times lol because I cant let go :(

yeah the last wait then hour and a half of glory and the Tftb S1 is over....

• Really? I hated this guy...

Y U must remind me. I'm still salty about his departure.

• Believe in Season 2

yeah the last wait then hour and a half of glory and the Tftb S1 is over....

• There needs to be another season.

I mean, how else are Rhys and Sasha gonna marry, have two children, and then name each Loaderbot and Gortys?

Believe in Season 2

• Ohhh yes people the season finale has been confirmed for October 20th

All aboard the hype train!

enter link description here

• Hello guys! I bet it's too late, but can i join this thread?
    I've recently returned from the army, so i discovered this game just a month ago. And of course found myself sympathetic to Rhys and Sasha =P

• No its not late my dude

If you want a Rhysha avatar then PM GrumpyDof https://www.telltalegames.com/profile/GrumpyDof Also if you want your name on the world map then tell GrumpyDof your Country and state, province, etc.

I'm a newcomer here too, so dont feel left out

Ansclate posted: »

Hello guys! I bet it's too late, but can i join this thread? I've recently returned from the army, so i discovered this game just a month ago. And of course found myself sympathetic to Rhys and Sasha =P

• Happy Birthday to Ctarl's sister, @ElsieMoonFire

• Its never too late!

Welcome :)

Hello guys! I bet it's too late, but can i join this thread? I've recently returned from the army, so i discovered this game just a month ago. And of course found myself sympathetic to Rhys and Sasha =P

Happy B day to Ctarls sis @ElsieMoonFire

Happy Birthday to Ctarl's sister, @ElsieMoonFire

• What have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• You said it in the chat, bud...

xD

What have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I didn't say announce it to the world!

You said it in the chat, bud... xD

• I didnt announce it to the world... I posted in a gamer-shipping group that both of you are a part of...

I didn't say announce it to the world!

• But... Rhysha IS the world......

I didnt announce it to the world... I posted in a gamer-shipping group that both of you are a part of...

• Of course you're not too late. Welcome to Rhysha, and thank you for your service.

There needs to be another season. I mean, how else are Rhys and Sasha gonna marry, have two children, and then name each Loaderbot and Gortys?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

• Welcome!

Wow, the army! That's awesome!

• Happy birthday my friend!! Best wishies.

What have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Everybody's SO ˢᵐᵒᶫ

• Reminds me of Ant-man movie.

• Thank you all!

It's such a pleasure to become a part of "Rhysha family" =)

• Thank you, man!

It will be awesome to have Rhysha avatar, but i don't know how does PM work - I'm a noob here)

P.S.: I doubt about the map - there's no my region on it. I'm from Baku, Azerbaijan by the way.

No its not late my dude If you want a Rhysha avatar then PM GrumpyDof https://www.telltalegames.com/profile/GrumpyDof Also if you want yo

• Go to someones profile and under their picture it will say 'Private Discussion'. Also dont forget to give GrumpyDof the link of the picture you wanna use ;)

Thank you, man! It will be awesome to have Rhysha avatar, but i don't know how does PM work - I'm a noob here) P.S.: I doubt about the map - there's no my region on it. I'm from Baku, Azerbaijan by the way.

• Just an FYI on my gmod pics, I cant make them smile or frown, so thats why I dont show their faces often.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.