Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I thought it was fairly obvious that the non-optional selfies are there to enable Max in episode 5 to save Chloe and change certain events from the previous episodes. Warren's selfie (episode 4), Chloe's photobomb selfie (episode 3), Jefferson's class selfie (episode 1), Max's 'everyday heroes' photo (pre-game) and arguably the butterfly photo (you can see Max's reflection in it) could all be useful points for Max to jump back too. Thing is, you would need to use them in reverse chronological order, or risk the possibility of later photos never existing.

*Brenda (I think you mean Alyssa)

• Also, some seem to forget that this is Max's story, NOT Chloe's. Chloe is just her companion. Sometimes, the protagonist's companion dying actually serves well for the plot.

A counter-theory to that -

enter link description here

Really nice theories! I had thought about something like using the pictures taken to travel back in time, but I was thinking more of the opt

• Does being able to make stick figures with crayon make me eligible? :3

Legendary12 posted: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/3m3lsl/calling_all_artists_help_us_make_a_countdown_to/ all LIS artists go here!

• Is Mr Jefferson a pedo?

• These video games get worse and worse. :(

Yep.

• I wonder if that Brooke girl is in on it? I think that's her name you know the dorky one with the classes who is jealous of Max being liked by Warren and she is always flying her drone spying on people.

• Chloe is trash.

yo like..........

chill

Gary-Oak posted: »

No, you're not the only one. Chloe is trash. Warren is our god.

• what the hell is up with that avatar?

Crips posted: »

Sounds better to me, tbh.

• enter image description here

I ship Max and Jefferson.

• I have no further interest in TFTB or the Borderlands series otherwise.

I was exactly the same, to be honest. But once I watched it, I actually couldn't believe what I was missing out on. The universe is amazing and so are the characters. Trust me, you're going to want to play this game.

I still haven't had a chance to buy TFTB yet, the only thing that's enticing me to buy is Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, and the fact that it's f

• I have know idea what the hell it's about other than it looking like some kiddies cartoon set in the future.

enter image description here

ShaneWalsh posted: »

I never played Borderlands the game so I have know idea what the hell it's about other than it looking like some kiddies cartoon set in the future.

• TWDS2 is one of the best.

Hmm, I could say that's debatable.

I'd say it sticks into the middle of good and bad. It's a decent game, and had plenty potential, but some of that potential was gone to waste.

*GoT is the weakest game from TTG TWDS2 is one of the best.

• Nobody telling that Jefferson doing this gross things.

• edited September 2015

Did you know?

Courtney voiced by Hannah Telle (Max)

Tailor, Sarah ("girl-m'kay") and also Stella voiced by Ashly Burch (Chloe)

Juliette and Alyssa voiced by Dayeanne hutton (Kate)

• edited September 2015

Wow, I have not noticed that at my Gameplay. But who knows that by the first playing.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Did you know? Courtney voiced by Hannah Telle (Max) Tailor, Sarah ("girl-m'kay") and also Stella voiced by Ashly Burch (Chloe) Juliette and Alyssa voiced by Dayeanne hutton (Kate) enter link description here

• Oh god. Life is Strange has enough cringy writing! Please don't team up with David Cage Dontnod! In all seriousness its nice to see two studio's having a fun time together.

• You do realize off of only like 3 games Quantic Dream has had just as much success or even more success than many main stream game companies? Right?

Oh god. Life is Strange has enough cringy writing! Please don't team up with David Cage Dontnod! In all seriousness its nice to see two studio's having a fun time together.

• Okay. I still don't like David Cage.

Clemenem posted: »

You do realize off of only like 3 games Quantic Dream has had just as much success or even more success than many main stream game companies? Right?

• Because of his putting down of FPS games? Or just the writing. I can assure you Tim Schafer and Hideo Kojima are far worse game developers and human beings

Okay. I still don't like David Cage.

• Mostly the gigantic fucking ego he has, but his writing can be pretty shit cough Indigo Prophecy's last act cough.

Because of his putting down of FPS games? Or just the writing. I can assure you Tim Schafer and Hideo Kojima are far worse game developers and human beings

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited September 2015

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝

Chloe is trash. yo like.......... chill

• Last time I did this Nathan beat Gary. Now it's a battle of hidden psychos. Who's crazier and who wins?

Josh Washington

VS.

Mr. Jefferson

• Mr.Jefferson without a question. Josh just wanted to prank his friends, yeah he went too far, but he didn't mean for anyone to die. Jefferson is just a straight up fucking psycho.

Last time I did this Nathan beat Gary. Now it's a battle of hidden psychos. Who's crazier and who wins? Josh Washington VS. Mr. Jefferson

• the winner of this one is clear...aaaand its.

Last time I did this Nathan beat Gary. Now it's a battle of hidden psychos. Who's crazier and who wins? Josh Washington VS. Mr. Jefferson

• She's not spying on people.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

I wonder if that Brooke girl is in on it? I think that's her name you know the dorky one with the classes who is jealous of Max being liked by Warren and she is always flying her drone spying on people.

• All the VAs voice multiple characters. It's one way of keeping the budget down.

• David Madsen is also Hayden.
    • Mr Jefferson is Samuel.
    • Nathan is Daniel and Luke.
    • Victoria is also Brooke.
    • Warren is Justin and Evan.

I'm sure there's plenty more.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Did you know? Courtney voiced by Hannah Telle (Max) Tailor, Sarah ("girl-m'kay") and also Stella voiced by Ashly Burch (Chloe) Juliette and Alyssa voiced by Dayeanne hutton (Kate) enter link description here

• Why the fuck you even plaing it then

Really, I'm the opposite, she makes me not want to play the game (well, along with some other things, but her not being in the game might make the rest of it tolerable and playable).

• I'm not and I'm glad I didn't spend my money on this game, but I have watched several people play the game and have maintained a somewhat level of interest that I want to know how it ends, especially with how the last episode ended.

Why the fuck you even plaing it then

• ClemRanger posted: »

All the VAs voice multiple characters. It's one way of keeping the budget down. * David Madsen is also Hayden. * Mr Jefferson is Samue

• edited September 2015

Wait how do you know that?

Yep.

• A man presumably around mid 30's to late 40's is taking weird pictures of teenage girls.

Batteries posted: »

Wait how do you know that?

• Yeah, Josh wasn't a bad guy, he was just mentally unwell :(

Mr.Jefferson without a question. Josh just wanted to prank his friends, yeah he went too far, but he didn't mean for anyone to die. Jefferson is just a straight up fucking psycho.

• edited October 2015

![I'm beginner, i hope you like. Max

• I hope you guys like it! <3

Ghayasuddin posted: »

![I'm beginner, i hope you like. Max

• edited September 2015

SWEET!

I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME! <3 <3 <3

Ghayasuddin posted: »

I hope you guys like it!

• It's beautiful! I loved it. <3