Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• enter image description here

Karnedg2013 posted: »

SWEET! I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME!

• Better villain? Mr. Jefferson. More crazy? Josh. I'm still going on the fact that Mr. Jefferson is actually the one trying to prevent the tornado and he knows that Max is the one fuckin everything up saving Chloe every time when the universe kept telling her to die. There will eventually be a paradox which he is trying to solve.

Clemenem posted: »

Last time I did this Nathan beat Gary. Now it's a battle of hidden psychos. Who's crazier and who wins? Josh Washington VS. Mr. Jefferson

• I won't lie, this is cute. :)

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• I like it, it is beautiful : )

Ghayasuddin posted: »

I hope you guys like it!

• Max and Chloe in a Lovely moment. :)

• I see you there slender man ! ( bottom of left window)

• My sister was playing Ep 2 and they were at the diner. She was at the part where Chloe asks what's in her pockets and she got it all right without rewinding once. Just damn.

• Wait 'till she reaches the part when she'll need frank's book.

My sister was playing Ep 2 and they were at the diner. She was at the part where Chloe asks what's in her pockets and she got it all right without rewinding once. Just damn.

• True, that part was a pain in the butt.

renard999 posted: »

Wait 'till she reaches the part when she'll need frank's book.

• Thank you everyone appreciate it <3 :)

Ghayasuddin posted: »

![I'm beginner, i hope you like. Max

• What if max starts singing in episode 5!
    That would be creepy :D

• Not possible. The correct dialouge options are not availabile until you rewind at least once

My sister was playing Ep 2 and they were at the diner. She was at the part where Chloe asks what's in her pockets and she got it all right without rewinding once. Just damn.

• edited September 2015

In the Diner you have to rewind to find the right dialoge Option. In my Gameplay I become Franks Book whithout rewind, because he has moved out voluntary.
    And at the end he wish Max and Chloe good luck. That was in ep4.

Not possible. The correct dialouge options are not availabile until you rewind at least once

• So, October 20 huh? Thats not too far away. I wonder what will happen in the last episode.

• Josh, easily. Josh is actually insane, but I understand why he's insane. Mr. Jefferson is just plain evil. He KNOWS what he's doing.

Clemenem posted: »

Last time I did this Nathan beat Gary. Now it's a battle of hidden psychos. Who's crazier and who wins? Josh Washington VS. Mr. Jefferson

• Chloe is way hotter than Max c;

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Max is hot!

• Except not really. We all know that Warren is the hottest.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Chloe is way hotter than Max c;

• Had a dream that I escaped the Dark Room and was being chased by Mr Jefferson holding a needle at night in the backstreets....

• Hello Strangetober!

• From TV-series 'Mr. Robot'!

enter image description here

enter image description here

• I wonder if Telltale Games will start make high budget episodes too now that there is serious competition going on.

No offense to Telltale Games dev team but Life is Strange still feels multiple times more polished and professional than their recent games.

I think it has more to do with engine and budget. At least back in the day Telltale Games wasn't about motion capturing and stuff like that. Tackling so many projects at a same time reduces overall quality.

I wonder which one makes more business sense. Life is Strange approach where every episode gets a big budget or Telltale Games where doing as much projects you can manage is the way to go in their business plans.

I'm fully aware that there are people who would disagree with me about this.

This comes from a guy who will likely buy their next game anyway.

• Before I give my opinion and answer, I want to know what you mean by professional? What does Dontnod do that makes them professional?

((This isn't a criticism or anything. I just want to know))

Clord posted: »

I wonder if Telltale Games will start make high budget episodes too now that there is serious competition going on. No offense to Telltal

• they look like two transvesties. just sayin

Max and Chloe in a Lovely moment.

• edited October 2015

Its hard to call Life is Strange high budget. The animations can be just robotic as Telltale's games sometimes even worse not to mention the awful lip syncing. Telltale has pretty much the same quality of music and VA as Life is Strange as well. The only thing you can argue as better in Strange is the length of the episodes. I like Life is Strange but nothing about it screams high budget compared to Telltale. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Clord posted: »

I wonder if Telltale Games will start make high budget episodes too now that there is serious competition going on. No offense to Telltal

• They make something believable at the very least

Before I give my opinion and answer, I want to know what you mean by professional? What does Dontnod do that makes them professional? ((This isn't a criticism or anything. I just want to know))

• wow really that's what you got out of the last episode wow. there truly is such thing as sympathy for the devil.

Better villain? Mr. Jefferson. More crazy? Josh. I'm still going on the fact that Mr. Jefferson is actually the one trying to prevent the to

• takes one to know one i guess.

they look like two transvesties. just sayin

• The animations can be just robotic as Telltale's games sometimes even worse

I don't know man, I think they're better at it. Don't they use motion capture? I agree about the awful lip syncing though.

Telltale has pretty much the same quality of music and VA as Life is Strange as well

Agree on the music. Telltale's VA are better in my opinion. Max's and Chloe's voice actors have been doing a great job, but the other voice actors in the game are not so good in my opinion.

Its hard to call Life is Strange high budget. The animations can be just robotic as Telltale's games sometimes even worse not to mention the

• it was hard to get into the show cuz of rami malek's bug eyes remind me of a crazy mescaline trip i had back in the day oOOo but damn once i did i watched every ep in one long ass night great show.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

From TV-series 'Mr. Robot'!

• edited October 2015

LIS animations are better along with the graphics, they use actual mo cap while telltale does not. The voice acting in LIS can be jittery at points but Max and Chloe aren't the only good voice actors.. Nik Shriner has been doing a fantastic Nathan Prescott... And Samuel, David, William and Joyce are all great too ( the same woman that did Joyce also does Katjaa from TWD)

And from what I recall no LIS va is as bad as reggie from TWD S2... XD.

TheCatWolf posted: »

The animations can be just robotic as Telltale's games sometimes even worse I don't know man, I think they're better at it. Don't th

• edited October 2015

the BIG one is they DON'T LIE to there customers with bull shit lies of your CHOICES matter in which we all know they really REALLY dont at all and they actually talk to there LOYAL fans on things that need improvements and you'll be lucky to talk to an actual tell tale dev. i could go on BUT im on a tell tale site and i love tell tale but ya know. improve yo shit tell tale or be left in the dust in the future.

Before I give my opinion and answer, I want to know what you mean by professional? What does Dontnod do that makes them professional? ((This isn't a criticism or anything. I just want to know))

• edited October 2015

i love tell tale

It doesn't sound like you do based on most of the stuff you post here. :P

the BIG one is they DON'T LIE to there customers with bull shit lies of your CHOICES matter in which we all know they really REALLY dont at

• truly neither are truly high budget.

Its hard to call Life is Strange high budget. The animations can be just robotic as Telltale's games sometimes even worse not to mention the

• Yeah, I thought so. I didn't mean they were the only good voice actors, but they're the best in my opinion, especially Chloe VA. I like Mr Jefferson's voice actor too, along with the ones you just said.

lmao, poor reggie xD

Legendary12 posted: »

LIS animations are better along with the graphics, they use actual mo cap while telltale does not. The voice acting in LIS can be jittery at

• I'm just glad Telltale finally have some good competition.. This will force them to put better quality into their next games! From the end of 2012 - 2015 it seemed TTG were the only bigpin company with popular choice games until Life is Strange came along.. and with it came a tonne of fans and popularity. Telltale must be having some plan to counteract its popularity.. Season 3 will be a big decider.

Yeah, I thought so. I didn't mean they were the only good voice actors, but they're the best in my opinion, especially Chloe VA. I like Mr Jefferson's voice actor too, along with the ones you just said. lmao, poor reggie xD

• Me too. Competition is good for them, it makes them feel 'forced' to improve their games even more. 2015 is being a great year for adventure/point n click games, and big companies are starting to see that, so I'm sure there will be even more and even better games like LIS and TWD in the years to come.

Legendary12 posted: »

I'm just glad Telltale finally have some good competition.. This will force them to put better quality into their next games! From the end

• Along with Hannah and Ashly, I think that Dani Knights is also great at her voice work.

The animations can be just robotic as Telltale's games sometimes even worse I don't know man, I think they're better at it. Don't th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.