Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• It can still come out on 27th. Just saying. :P

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Ohhh yes people the season finale has been confirmed for October 20th All aboard the hype train! enter link description here

• Hey hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the whole forum as well, Ansclate! Hope you'll like it here. :P

Ansclate posted: »

Hello guys! I bet it's too late, but can i join this thread? I've recently returned from the army, so i discovered this game just a month ago. And of course found myself sympathetic to Rhys and Sasha =P

• Grumpy will make it. It might just take some time because he has been pretty busy lately. :P

Ansclate posted: »

Thank you, man! It will be awesome to have Rhysha avatar, but i don't know how does PM work - I'm a noob here) P.S.: I doubt about the map - there's no my region on it. I'm from Baku, Azerbaijan by the way.

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Really? I hated this guy...

• edited September 2015

Make them twerk #SWAGYOLO

enter image description here

Just an FYI on my gmod pics, I cant make them smile or frown, so thats why I dont show their faces often.

• You could try SFM. They have working face posers there.

Just an FYI on my gmod pics, I cant make them smile or frown, so thats why I dont show their faces often.

• Then I think I should contact him in a while.

Pipas posted: »

Grumpy will make it. It might just take some time because he has been pretty busy lately. :P

• Thank you too.

I liked it all as soon as I got here)

Pipas posted: »

Hey hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the whole forum as well, Ansclate! Hope you'll like it here. :P

• I dunno, a lot of things can happen in one episode...

There needs to be another season. I mean, how else are Rhys and Sasha gonna marry, have two children, and then name each Loaderbot and Gortys?

• edited September 2015

Nevermind

• Helios setting, after the events of Tftbl

-Sasha has been promoted to upper manager by sweet-talking the head tour guide.-

Rhys: How. Just, how.

Sasha: -smirking-

Sasha: I just know how to play a bigger smooth-talking corporate douche than you do.

Rhys: -slight chuckle-

Sasha: What.

Rhys: -stands up straight and tall-

Rhys: Bigger corporate douche?

Sasha: -angry over height joke-

Sasha: -points finger gun at Rhys-

Random Hyperion Employee: -sees the finger gun-

Randsom Hyperion Employee: GUN FIGHT!

-Finger gun war breaks loose, Rhys and Sasha fight together-

• edited September 2015

I tried SFM waaaaayyy too complicated for me.

You could try SFM. They have working face posers there.

• How would Rhys and Sasha go about having sexy time?

I think it would go like this:

Assertive Sasha:enter image description here

Clueless Rhys:enter image description here

• It's classified by New Zealand everybody, it's so close.

It's classified by New Zealand everybody, it's so close.

• HNNNNNNNNnnnNNNNG

• I... i know i should be hyped and everything but im so sad this crazy ride will end soon ;~; i, i don't know what to feel anymore

• I'm sad and I'm happy and I'm nervous and I'm nauseous and I'm lightheaded all at the same time!

I'm gonna miss this game so much

• Why does this game have to end so soon after it was getting so GOOD. God help us all when it all ends.

• I feel you guys....but it's been a heck of a ride and is definitely up there for me for GOTY. We must hope for a season 2#!

• Ok speaking of which how many on you guys chose to rule hyperion.

Helios setting, after the events of Tftbl -Sasha has been promoted to upper manager by sweet-talking the head tour guide.- Rhys: How

• I feel ya. I don't want it to end either. ;_;

I... i know i should be hyped and everything but im so sad this crazy ride will end soon ;~; i, i don't know what to feel anymore

• Not me. :P

Ok speaking of which how many on you guys chose to rule hyperion.

• Nada

• Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me.

On the one hand, I want to play the final episode, and see how they tie up all the threads. On the other hand, I'm (a) terrified how many horrible things can still happen, and (b) incredibly depressed that the series is ending.

All things considered... I'm actually dreading the arrival of Episode 5, if I'm completely honest.

Oh, cool. Almost a whole month before the inevitable end of everything I hold near and dear to my heart.

• Depends on which save file we're talking about. I've got one where Rhys chose to rule Hyperion, and two where Rhys chose to reject Hyperion.

• It is a destiny bruh

Anyone else thinks it's pretty weird how yote died the same way borderlands 2 began with a truck being hit by a train.

• An October 20th release date is looking very promising

• Yes I'm bored as hell too...

It's frickin' beautiful! Thank you.

GrumpyDof posted: »

@PinkyPromise:

• I love that gif.

It's frickin' beautiful! Thank you.

• G...guys. I tried to do an alternate playthrough without Rhysha moments...

And I couldn't stop myself from the flower scene, the pinkie promise... ._.

• You have to try

bigdogg0821 posted: »

G...guys. I tried to do an alternate playthrough without Rhysha moments... And I couldn't stop myself from the flower scene, the pinkie promise... ._.

• Reject Hyperion.

Sasha is all Rhys needs and viceversa. I was just playing him in character. ;)

• You are a true Rhyshan.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

G...guys. I tried to do an alternate playthrough without Rhysha moments... And I couldn't stop myself from the flower scene, the pinkie promise... ._.

• I also tried but it is just too damn hard to be an ass to her lol. im weak -_-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.