Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited October 2015

You didn't see anything.

Sounds great!

• I hope he pays attention to you, you deserve it! <3

Pipas might be a while, if these guys weren't in so much shock from just seeing you comment here they would probably answer. They kind of worship you around here.

erinyvette posted: »

Ah, I shall await Pipas' reply! I'll try my best to get Nick in on this action, but he's pretty busy making the kickass finale as kickass as possible.

• mmmmCake

takes a bite
    scurries off

CraazyCake posted: »

Oh my god... its... its.... my queen! Uh..... hi! scurries off

• edited October 2015

I saw everything.

You didn't see anything.

• Looks like someone needs @NickTTG to validate your claim. :/

You may have the rest of them fooled! But I'm the smarter-than-your-average-cookie type of guy! . . . (If you are the real Erin Yvette then I am not worthy)

• That will be the only way to make me believe.

Looks like someone needs @NickTTG to validate your claim.

• Lol, i mean, do you like "quality" meme's

I don't know what this means. I mean, I like memes? Dank and all, I suppose?

• Sure!

Lol, i mean, do you like "quality" meme's

• Oh really, Scholarly_Chicken? Then I'M watching YOU! enter image description here

That will be the only way to make me believe.

• Uh, um.

Photoshop. As told by the great Buddha Bears who hate me.

Oh really, Scholarly_Chicken? Then I'M watching YOU!

• enter image description here

It's confirmed 100percent! (I never doubted you!)

Oh really, Scholarly_Chicken? Then I'M watching YOU!

• Are you accusing me of photoshopping my own face?! I just...I just don't know how to please you, SmartyPants_Turkey.

Uh, um. Photoshop. As told by the great Buddha Bears who hate me.

• enter image description here

Are you accusing me of photoshopping my own face?! I just...I just don't know how to please you, SmartyPants_Turkey.

• Forgive him. Intellectuals are skeptics by nature. <3

Are you accusing me of photoshopping my own face?! I just...I just don't know how to please you, SmartyPants_Turkey.

• Not so fast could-be-Erin-could-not-be-Erin person! I'm accusing you of photoshopping the great, talented, and amazing Erin Yvette's face for the sake of getting my hopes up!

Something like a twitter shoutout to the thread that worships her would be the only way to make me turn into a stupid_not-bird.

(If you are the real Erin I would pass out from sheer amazement. Plus sorry for my skepticism.)

• IT'S HOW WE SOMETIMES GET PLACES THAT HAVE A 50% CHANCE OF PROFIT

Forgive him. Intellectuals are skeptics by nature.

• Oh mah gawdness, dis escalated quickly! Unfortunately, I must now go to the bed to shut down my body for about 7 hours. The High School is sleep consuming. I appurciate that we hospitalized @erinyvette (which has made my night a lot more exciting :D) I hope I don't miss anything though while I sleep- er. Shut down my body temporarily. I will. :l But yeah I am so not good at these things lol but yeah. Goodnight guysh :P

• @erinyvette

IT'S YOU HELLO

(Looks like I'm a stupid_not-bird)

• Alright, Skeptical_FarmAnimal. Doth this please thee? https://twitter.com/erin_yvette

Not so fast could-be-Erin-could-not-be-Erin person! I'm accusing you of photoshopping the great, talented, and amazing Erin Yvette's face f

• enter link description here

enter image description here

OHHH MMYYY GOOOODD

Alright, Skeptical_FarmAnimal. Doth this please thee? https://twitter.com/erin_yvette

• In light of recent events, I'm going to post this one gif to properly express myself:

Welcome to the family, Erin.

• edited October 2015

So heyyy guys! I have some amazing news! @erinyvette has joined our steam group and is going to help wreck some Rhyionans in TF2 on Saturday!

Welcome Erin, we hope you enjoy it here!

• Main file: reject.

That's my "everybody's friendly" playthrough, where Rhys constantly chooses his teammates over Jack, and Fiona is generally less snarky. So, Rhys sided with Fiona at the end of episode 2, and then took great pleasure at the end of episode 4 in reminding Handsome Jack that he died a friendless, family-less loser in a volcano in the middle of nowhere. That... did not turn out so well for Rhys, I admit.

Then I have my "everybody's an a-hole" playthrough where Rhys and Jack are BFFs and Rhys and Fiona are as rude/mean as possible to everybody they interact with. Rhys naturally chose Jack over Fiona in episode 2, and chose to rule Hyperion in episode 4.

Then I have my "silence is a valid option" playthrough, where I have the characters say (and do) as little as possible. Unless it will result in a "game over," I have them refuse to speak, and I deliberately ignore the QTEs. But, since there are only two choices at some critical points, I split the difference. I had Rhys side with Jack at the end of episode 2, and then reject Hyperion at the end of episode 4.

Which file is your MAIN file. Aka your first choice.

• @erinyvette like, the REAL E-erin Yvette?!?! OH. MY. GODNESS! I- i have to say to you im a fan of your voice acting! specially in ep2 & 3 and and i- i don't know what we did to deserve this but im glad you are here a-and i-

• I am totally terrified of Ep. 5. I think the body count is going to be pretty high. I'm worried Sasha AND Vaughn are going to die, and probably August, too (I actually think he'll die trying to protect Sasha)... and I'm afraid it's going to be at Rhys's (Handsome Jack-controlled robotic) hand.

All the recent "this finale punched me repeatedly in the heart" tweets coming from the game devs sure isn't helping ease my mind any either, I'll tell you that much!

Anyone else scared for Episode 5. I mean we were afraid Sasha would die each episode (and instead the best things in the world happened) but that doesn't mean fate can turn for the worse at an moment. ;_;

• Wait wait wait this is Erin Yvette THE Erin Yvette has graced our forum. Holy twat waffles.

• I know man it took me a second to register that it was actually Erin lol. Our leader has shown herself at last! Rhyionas time is limited now..

Wait wait wait this is Erin Yvette THE Erin Yvette has graced our forum. Holy twat waffles.

• Oh haha, Simon's voice actor from Cry of Fear is also in my project :D Also, Team Fortress 2 is free to play

HazzatheMan posted: »

I just wanna say that I would love to play video games with all of you guys, but I don't have any of them on my Steam :P The only games I

• Guys, I've got a question: are you planning to do more battles in the future? Level Design for Source Engine is my hobby for like 8 years now, I've got my own project in development set in HL2 universe, but I could make something dedicated for this community (especially since there are times when I need to take a break from mapping for my main project)

Maybe I could make a small-medium map in BL style with Rhysha/Rhyiona posters instead of Blu/Red. I was thinking about perhaps remaking 2Fort in that manner, as it was a pretty popular map last time when I played TF2 (which I'm not gonna lie, it was quite some time ago - I'm not really a fan of the direction this game is taking right now with the skins and hats all over the place)

I mean, it's ultimately up to you. I can slowly develop something like this in my free time in case you'd want it.

Cheers!

• Oh no I missed @erinyvette I was working on some College BS and didn't get to say hi :(

• After what i'm working on? Lol, no. My Rhysha fan art is almost done. Since people from Rhysha did fan arts for Rhyiona too i do the same xD.

As real as my need to crush some Rhyiona fools in TF2.

• Yeah, I've seen it. It just didn't come up to me that you could create a promotional picture. :D

Duck_Hunt posted: »

You haven't seen my other works? I will make one now, just wait.

• WHY THE HELL WAS I SLEEPING AT THIS TIME??? WHYYYYYYYYYY?

btw. @erinyvette You are really cool!

• Coming to this thread like

I'm sorry, I need a moment.

bye

• edited October 2015

Wait... the real Erin Yvette is here?

THREAD'S BEST DAY EVER CONFIRMED!

• Okay, I'm calm.

cough cough

On behalf of everyone here I'd like to welcome you to the Rhysha thread, @erinyvette! We all adore your incredible work you've done for Telltale games and we'd be honored if you joined us in crushing some Rhyionas.

Speaking of...

If we're going to make this full Rhysha vs Rhyiona event, I need exact number of people who's going to join.

And I don't need only experienced players, I suck at this game too, so don't be afraid to join. :P

• Hey guys, how's it going?

As you all know, the most important TF2 game ever is coming this Saturday. Rhysha vs Rhyiona, and we got the amazing Erin on our side! So, anyone who's planning to participate, comment on this post so Pipas could have an idea of how big of a server we're gonna need!

For Rhysha!

• I WILL BE THERE!

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, how's it going? As you all know, the most important TF2 game ever is coming this Saturday. Rhysha vs Rhyiona, and we got the am

• edited October 2015

Welp, I just decided I wanted to visit you guys. And I see lots of stuff is happening...

Hi @erinyvette, I love your voice acting and I hope you keep getting more work in the future! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.