Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• 3.3 hours on TF2... I'm also pretty shit at it :/

Guess, I gotta go training a bit before the Main Event!

when Rhyionas are goofing, Reggie is training, when Rhyionas are doing nothing, Reggie is training

• As real as my need to crush some Rhyiona fools in TF2.

Feels so good to be Rhysha today, scratch that everyday!

erinyvette posted: »

As real as my need to crush some Rhyiona fools in TF2.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

count me in! I cannot miss this one!

edit: you have my flamethrower.

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Okay, I'm calm. cough cough On behalf of everyone here I'd like to welcome you to the Rhysha thread, @erinyvette! We all adore your in

edited October 2015

One day I'm away from forum and I miss such news damn it!

Anyways welcome ErinYvette would you like to have A Rhysha mark and a place on our avatar wall and map?

Edit: The feeling when you missed Erin on chatzy

sad violin playing

• TF2 is free. ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Don't have it. I played it on The Orange Box on my PS3... But it wasn't good at all on there

edited October 2015

Course we want it! Feel free do make some awesome stuff and post it here!

Jacol posted: »

Guys, I've got a question: are you planning to do more battles in the future? Level Design for Source Engine is my hobby for like 8 years no

• It's not to late to change teams Green, mend your evil ways and join TEAM AWESOME! aka Rhyshans!

Green613 posted: »

https://twitter.com/erin_yvette/status/649788804564324352 I'm gonna fuck ALL of you up

• Hmm, this is definitely not the last TF2 event we'll play, but I dunno if it isn't too much trouble for you. :P Plus I don't even know how to create my own server. :D

Guys, I've got a question: are you planning to do more battles in the future? Level Design for Source Engine is my hobby for like 8 years no

• " I appurciate that we hospitalized @erinyvette"

What?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Oh mah gawdness, dis escalated quickly! Unfortunately, I must now go to the bed to shut down my body for about 7 hours. The High School is s

• edited October 2015

I am in...and this time I will probably not be as frustrated as last time, since I don't have to play against poultry.

As a former tf2 player, it was just too downright infuriating to get your ass handed to you so blatantly. I guess that's the pain all former players feel when returning to their games.

anyway, you have my guilty Scattergun.

Okay, I'm calm. cough cough On behalf of everyone here I'd like to welcome you to the Rhysha thread, @erinyvette! We all adore your in

• you have my guilty scattergun.

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, how's it going? As you all know, the most important TF2 game ever is coming this Saturday. Rhysha vs Rhyiona, and we got the am

• He's delirious form joy forgive him.

GrumpyDof posted: »

" I appurciate that we hospitalized @erinyvette" What?

• I'M IN!!

Hey guys, how's it going? As you all know, the most important TF2 game ever is coming this Saturday. Rhysha vs Rhyiona, and we got the am

• edited October 2015

Hey my favourite ppl,I'm baaaaa-HOLY SHIT.ERIN YVETTE JOINED US!!!LIFE IS COMPLETE,EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE,FUCK HIGH SCHOOL WHO NEEDS IT?

Looks like I missed really a fucking lot of stuff :(

Hey @erinyvette,if you're for realses,pleeeeaaaaaaaaase reply to me r n :)

• I'm not sure she wants to join the group, just have some fun with us that's all.

Leluch123 posted: »

One day I'm away from forum and I miss such news damn it! Anyways welcome ErinYvette would you like to have A Rhysha mark and a place on our avatar wall and map? Edit: The feeling when you missed Erin on chatzy sad violin playing

• I really wish I could make it, but I can't, I'm heading up to Baltimore go see a Yankee game. I knew I should've got tickets to the Sunday game, but I wasn't expecting the Erin Yvette of gracing us with her presence.

• I
    WILL
    PARTICIPATE!
    THE MILITARY MIGHT OF THE CTARL-CTARL EMPIRE SHALL NOT FALTER!

• Hobby ain't no trouble, especially if there will be interest in playing such map (obviously I don't want to spend my time on something which is going to be left in the corner) As for the servers there are no problems which cannot be figured out, but I would worry about it once the map is in the Beta or something.

It would be just a matter of time I think. If people are going to be interested in such initative, you can count on my help.

PS. I've even had an idea to make a small HL2 Multiplayer mod inspired by the infamous EP4 Fingergun battle, and some of my teammates expressed interest in development, but it was just an idea for now. We might try to pull this one off and make Quake-alike game with fingerguns and a lot of mouth noises instead, but decision is up to the community. You guys tell me which one you'd want more, and I will do my best to make it come true.

Hmm, this is definitely not the last TF2 event we'll play, but I dunno if it isn't too much trouble for you. :P Plus I don't even know how to create my own server.

• how/why did i miss this.
  • enter image description here

I missed Erin too.

how/why did i miss this.

• I'm going on a tf2 shopping spree in prep for the event on saturday
  • I might just have to download Steam and TF2 now....

• Do you have anything to trade with me for mann co crates?I have two of'em.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I'm going on a tf2 shopping spree in prep for the event on saturday

• Don't worry m8,you're in MURICA,your interwebs speed is in the sky;)

I might just have to download Steam and TF2 now....

• I'm in!

• Oh man I'm not alone!!!

armis37 gave me shit when I told him I didn't have Steam in 2015 :P

I might just have to download Steam and TF2 now....

• It is?

Hmmmmm, I may have to get it now :)

TF2 is free.

• Oh nice!!!!! XD

Oh haha, Simon's voice actor from Cry of Fear is also in my project Also, Team Fortress 2 is free to play

• I've never been this upsetti about not being able to make this, sounds like it's gonna be a ton of fun ;-;

• edited October 2015
    So @erinyvette arrived on here?

Wow, we got no one on our side :P

I'm gonna fanboy by congratulating you infinitely on giving Snow White a voice!!! XD
  • lel

It is? Hmmmmm, I may have to get it now

• > we got no one on our side

Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough.

So @erinyvette arrived on here? Wow, we got no one on our side :P I'm gonna fanboy by congratulating you infinitely on giving Snow White a voice!!! XD

• Ouch. Life hurts sometimes.

You will be missed.
    Poogers555 posted: »

I've never been this upsetti about not being able to make this, sounds like it's gonna be a ton of fun ;-;

• Please, you think we would stay calm if Laura Bailey came to our thread? :P

> we got no one on our side Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough.

• ayy lmao Erin is gonna join :^)

VA intensifies

erinyvette posted: »

Whoa whoa whoa. How do I get in on this?!

• > Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough.

that's how people who have no one on their side usually talk

> we got no one on our side Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough.

• Because who the hell doesn't have Steam in 2015!

Oh man I'm not alone!!! armis37 gave me shit when I told him I didn't have Steam in 2015 :P

• I have it now!!! XD

Because who the hell doesn't have Steam in 2015!

• Too late to redeem yourself... You'll always be the "one who didn't have Steam in 2015" xD

I have it now!!! XD

• Oh thnx :P

Too late to redeem yourself... You'll always be the "one who didn't have Steam in 2015" xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.