Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• This'll be the first time I'm trying a game on the Telltale Store, should be interesting.

• edited October 2015

Oh Shit! I should've done that. Oh well have fun playing the game slightly earlier than us Steam Peasants.

dojo32161 posted: »

This'll be the first time I'm trying a game on the Telltale Store, should be interesting.

• The few extra hours probably won't mean much to me unless it comes out on a Tuesday where I don't have school.

Oh Shit! I should've done that. Oh well have fun playing the game slightly earlier than us Steam Peasants.

• C'mon man, how would ya know there wont be any nudity and gore? Hmmmmmm? It's not like I'm gonna play it with my stepson!

Oh, wait.....

Seriously?! Already? You guys want to help out and get the tags I used up there instead. (Not like it will last considering all the trolls...) Edit. Progress(?)

• edited October 2015

So, anyone else already pre ordered?

• Me! ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

• Not me, I'm going to buy the first episode, and if I like it, which chances are I will since it's Telltale, then I'll buy the season pass.

• Not yet, I'm waiting for it to be on the Telltale Store.

• enter image description here

• "Psychological horror"

I wonder...

Seriously?! Already? You guys want to help out and get the tags I used up there instead. (Not like it will last considering all the trolls...) Edit. Progress(?)

• edited October 2015

Preordering on Steam either tonight or tomorrow!

EDIT: Preordered on Steam yesterday! I'm so hyped rn!

Soon/

• But how dank are the memes, though? These are the pressing questions people should be asking Telltale!

• The Steam forums are very entertaining.
  • edited October 2015
    "Why not modded Minecraft?" "Each episode will be 20$!?"

The Steam forums are very entertaining.

• ![enter image description here](http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif?gs=a)
    MarteenPyro posted: »

"Why not modded Minecraft?" "Each episode will be 20$!?"

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

enter image description here

Some guy named Adam Balkin tweeted this picture:

• Well that certainly is a spooky warehouse.

Some guy named Adam Balkin tweeted this picture: https://twitter.com/AdamBalkin/status/649970334544863232

• edited October 2015

That's a spooky places to play Minecraft.

Some guy named Adam Balkin tweeted this picture: https://twitter.com/AdamBalkin/status/649970334544863232

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Let's be honest, dankless memes are so 2014.

But how dank are the memes, though? These are the pressing questions people should be asking Telltale!

• Accidently unfollowed...

• edited October 2015

I already got bored of the forums. It was fun at first but now what's the point of informing people what they can expect since all the attention goes to the the troll threads. At least I convinced one person to check the demo out.

The Steam forums are very entertaining.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The inside looks spooky but the outside looks pretty cool.

Well that certainly is a spooky warehouse.

• Oh wow! That's some pretty cool Grafitti. (Or sticker, it's hard to tell...)

OzzyUK posted: »

The inside looks spooky but the outside looks pretty cool. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/650007211469602816

• I just got a "kill yourself" message from somebody for being positive about the game.

• The one that told you to go into a bathroom and drop a toaster?

I just got a "kill yourself" message from somebody for being positive about the game.

• Yep ;)

The one that told you to go into a bathroom and drop a toaster?

• Did you report it?

Yep

• Yeah, but I'm not too worried about it.

Did you report it?

• Wow, some of those discussions are just downright awful and cancerous. Geez, and I thought the reactions here when the game was first announced were over the top and melodramatic!

I just got a "kill yourself" message from somebody for being positive about the game.

• Damn, I just saw that, people can be assholes.

• i actually wouldn't say your tags were accurate/relevant, point and click is generally reserved for the "traditional" inventory/puzzle heavy adventure games, choices matter isn't really a helpful game tag, it could be applied to almost any game and the "matter" part is debatable amongst many people, and quick-time events may be useful, but as we have seen from previous telltale game they are generally very simple compared to many quick-time events in other games.

adventure, story rich, and episodic seem much more useful.

• Some people despise Quick Time Events with a passion regardless if they are easy, and the game does involve some pointing and clicking, but I see your point. I kind of wish "memes" would disappear though.

i actually wouldn't say your tags were accurate/relevant, point and click is generally reserved for the "traditional" inventory/puzzle heav

• i despise QTE (jurassic park) but if they are easy (TWD) i don't mind, but as i said it may be useful.

steam/valve just need to hire admin staff to moderate stuff like this, in my opinion they are lazy and cheap for not already doing this

Some people despise Quick Time Events with a passion regardless if they are easy, and the game does involve some pointing and clicking, but I see your point. I kind of wish "memes" would disappear though.

• edited October 2015

I get it that some people doesn't like the game (Even through it hasn't come out yet), but to actually insult and hate someone just because they are happy and positive about the game?

It is like "I hate you because you are happy and I am not."

Anyway don't think too much about it, mate. You are awesome.

• I could be wrong, but I *think* they use volunteer Moderators like Telltale does with us here.

i despise QTE (jurassic park) but if they are easy (TWD) i don't mind, but as i said it may be useful. steam/valve just need to hire admin staff to moderate stuff like this, in my opinion they are lazy and cheap for not already doing this

• Thanks, bro!

I get it that some people doesn't like the game (Even through it hasn't come out yet), but to actually insult and hate someone just because

Sign in to comment in this discussion.