Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• I wish we could buy episodes one by one on Steam. Is it possible on the Telltale Store? I want to play it, but I'd like to just get the first episode to see if it'll be for me, instead of the whole season.

• You can only buy the full season on the Telltale store.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I wish we could buy episodes one by one on Steam. Is it possible on the Telltale Store? I want to play it, but I'd like to just get the first episode to see if it'll be for me, instead of the whole season.

• It's a stone sword. Not an iron sword, and not cobblestone sword. Stone sword.

I've been trying to think what you could make, with that stuff.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't think that was an iron sword in the trailer, I believe was actually a cobblestone sword, it just flashed in the lighting of the trailer, unless you can get some iron from an Iron Golem that also appeared in the trailer.

• It looked really awesome in my opinion. The Fighting was the biggest surprise for me. At least you can control your character now. A Little bit.

• I guess the question is how many sticks and how much string did Jesse have? if he has three of each he could make a bow but if he has 3 sticks and 2 string he could make a fishing rod. Whatever the optional thing is, that's the thing I want to build on the first try.

It's a stone sword. Not an iron sword, and not cobblestone sword. Stone sword. I've been trying to think what you could make, with that stuff.

• One stick, two cobblestone, flint & steel, and one string.

Can't make a bow or fishing rod, can't make a shovel, axe, pick axe, or anything like that. Although my Minecraft knowledge kind drops off after 1.7.

I guess the question is how many sticks and how much string did Jesse have? if he has three of each he could make a bow but if he has 3 stic

• Might be based on what you pick up throughout the episode before that part since that was the back end of the beginning of the episode.

One stick, two cobblestone, flint & steel, and one string. Can't make a bow or fishing rod, can't make a shovel, axe, pick axe, or anything like that. Although my Minecraft knowledge kind drops off after 1.7.

• Guess I'll take my chances and just buy the season on Steam, thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

You can only buy the full season on the Telltale store.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2015

The video has uploaded but is still processing so it might not be available for a while.

enter link description here

This video contains some footage that people might consider spoilers.

• It's done processing now.

OzzyUK posted: »

The video has uploaded but is still processing so it might not be available for a while. enter link description here This video contains some footage that people might consider spoilers.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

You know what? You could actually create a lever with just 1 stick and one piece of cobblestone. I wonder if we can unlock an iron door with it?

One stick, two cobblestone, flint & steel, and one string. Can't make a bow or fishing rod, can't make a shovel, axe, pick axe, or anything like that. Although my Minecraft knowledge kind drops off after 1.7.

• Yep the optional thing you can make at the crafting bench is definitely a lever, especially because the optional achievement's name is a pun "Leveraging Resources".

• Shhh shhh Dojo, we must keep this as our secret.

Yep the optional thing you can make at the crafting bench is definitely a lever, especially because the optional achievement's name is a pun "Leveraging Resources".

• Wait, what would even happen, would you not have a sword anymore?

(And you already know making a lever will be super important in episode 5)

Yep the optional thing you can make at the crafting bench is definitely a lever, especially because the optional achievement's name is a pun "Leveraging Resources".

edited September 2015

I'd say Petra either stops you before you can or you actually make a lever and keep it for something optional later on (like opening an iron door). Maybe it'll be like having Dumpy, allowing you an extra option to do something else.

Poogers555 posted: »

Wait, what would even happen, would you not have a sword anymore? (And you already know making a lever will be super important in episode 5)

• The Demo was interesting to watch. I'm glad to see Telltale being more experimental with their QTEs, as variety is always nice! It was also weird seeing the game in motion - not in a bad way or anything like that, but rather because the art style is basic so seeing that applied to a cinematic Telltale game was different.

• Maybe that damn pig can get more than a black eye. By the way now I know how to get that :)

I'd say Petra either stops you before you can or you actually make a lever and keep it for something optional later on (like opening an iron door). Maybe it'll be like having Dumpy, allowing you an extra option to do something else.

• Maybe the lever will act like the Key Mira can find in "Iron from Ice" from Game of Thrones - a super obscure and optional inventory item that likely won't get any use until the final episode if you have it. :P

• 10/10 Jesse told pigs to shut up.

• That was my issue too, the art style looks so basic that with all the fancy lighting and effects it looks kind of uncanny.

The Demo was interesting to watch. I'm glad to see Telltale being more experimental with their QTEs, as variety is always nice! It was also

• So, I might be hearing things but I swore I heard Scott Porter in the demo.

• I remember Telltale saying that he was in the game, so you did hear him.

So, I might be hearing things but I swore I heard Scott Porter in the demo.

• Lucas is voiced by him, but if the guy in the black jacket was him, he will go through some BIG changes.

So, I might be hearing things but I swore I heard Scott Porter in the demo.

• edited September 2015

I think Jesse and Petra wii be new ship after Episode 1 ;D

Petsse?

Jesstra?

• It is destiny, Karnedg2013. :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I think Jesse and Petra wii be new ship after Episode 1 ;D Petsse? Jesstra?

• edited September 2015

They see the ship too...

[(Altough they didn't even talk to each other yet, but my ship kinda sailed for Lucas and Olivia (Olucas or what))]

enter image description here

I think Jesse and Petra wii be new ship after Episode 1 ;D Petsse? Jesstra?

• Awesome demo looks fresh

• It's too late! His comment is now lost to the vast, infinite reaches of the internet!

MWAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAA!

Shhh shhh Dojo, we must keep this as our secret.

• edited September 2015

They're so cute together! <3

Bye Rhyiona and Rhysha.

Hello...

JesstraForLife <3

• No... please... don't repeat the mistakes of the previous forums.

• Should I repeat the mistakes with Ocas (Lucas and Olivia)?

No... please... don't repeat the mistakes of the previous forums.

• It's cute and no war.

Just deal with It ;)

No... please... don't repeat the mistakes of the previous forums.

• Every have his own ship ;)

We're not going to kill each other for it and start a war?, r-right? ;_;

MarteenPyro posted: »

Should I repeat the mistakes with Ocas (Lucas and Olivia)?

edited September 2015

and no war

Just wait until Jolivia or Lusse starts. With Jesse being a male and a female people will be much more open to shipping him with every character than usual.

It's cute and no war. Just deal with It

• Ocas, Jesstra / Jax (Female Jesse and Axel) :)

Ships will sail... as always.

and no war Just wait until Jolivia or Lusse starts. With Jesse being a male and a female people will be much more open to shipping him with every character than usual.

• enter image description here

Every have his own ship We're not going to kill each other for it and start a war?, r-right? ;_;

• edited September 2015

WOW!

This means MInecraft-forum soon will be more SHIP-forum than TFTB.

Hm... I didn't even expext It...

MarteenPyro posted: »

Ocas, Jesstra / Jax (Female Jesse and Axel) Ships will sail... as always.

• edited September 2015

Hold on XD it's only us yet. But we'll see soon

Also Scott Porter (Lucas) can sing - Just pointing it out.

WOW! This means MInecraft-forum soon will be more SHIP-forum than TFTB. Hm... I didn't even expext It...

• enter image description here

Well, that happened quickly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.