Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Countdown to TFTB section becoming TWAU v2 ...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Now I can start ranting about wanting a Season 2 :P

• Starting a month after Ep.5 gets released :D

Jacol posted: »

Countdown to TFTB section becoming TWAU v2 ...

• What about pizza and ice cream?

Leluch123 posted: »

Need both! The episode and PIZZA!

• There better be a kiss scene in this episode. All the build-up and if nothing happens that'll blow....

Pipas posted: »

Guys, guys! News tomorrow!

• enter image description here

Honestly it was so disappointing for me. I wanted the Kenny vs Luke instead of what we got. ;-;

What about pizza and ice cream?

• I'm actually glad they did Kenny vs. Jane, it was a much hared choice for me to make as (at the time) I loved both characters immensely. It still remains the hardest choice I've ever had to make in a Telltale game, and to be honest, Kenny vs. Jane makes much more sense than Kenny vs. Luke, I've tried, I can't think of anyway they could set that up, Luke would never do what Jane did and I think Kenny had too much respect for Luke to fight him.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Honestly it was so disappointing for me. I wanted the Kenny vs Luke instead of what we got. ;-;

• But in episodes 2-4 kenny and luke hated each others fucking souls. And then episode 5 comes and they're friends? I would rather have kenny vs luke,much harder choice for me than kenny vs jane (it was so easy to just pick ridin solo) But if it were kenny vs luke i would probably have to sit for a second

I'm actually glad they did Kenny vs. Jane, it was a much hared choice for me to make as (at the time) I loved both characters immensely. It

• I feel like Kenny and Luke kinda respected each other at that camp fire scene in ep 5, I mean Kenny was upset when Luke died, also like Metallica said, Luke was too good of a person (and honestly smarter) to just go pissing someone off because you just wanted to kill them, I mean Luke didnt even want to kill Carver

But in episodes 2-4 kenny and luke hated each others fucking souls. And then episode 5 comes and they're friends? I would rather have kenny

• well not necessarily them fighting each other but i meant a choice like who to save

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like Kenny and Luke kinda respected each other at that camp fire scene in ep 5, I mean Kenny was upset when Luke died, also like Meta

• edited October 2015

But that's been done two times already, Carley and Doug and (sort of) Pete and Nick. It's a nice choice to have in a regular episode, but when it's the climax of the final episode, it has to be more than "Choose to save A or B."

well not necessarily them fighting each other but i meant a choice like who to save

• FSFDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSSDSDSDSDSD

• Peeps in So it has been a while. But finally I got a new chapter in! :D

Yes it's been a while. Everyone knows..
    Chapter 8-Responsibilities

• IT'S CONFIRMED!

Trailer + teaser

O20 HYPE

• Cue CleganeBowl hype confirmed.

IT'S CONFIRMED! Trailer + teaser O20 HYPE

• Dat ending though...

• Pipas posted: »

• HYPE OVERLOAD

• Is that.... Gortys at the end?! :O

AWESOME!!! asjkfnaiufvnjcblbjhbl ded

• Looks like it. I don't know what to expect, but I can't wait.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Is that.... Gortys at the end?! :O AWESOME!!! asjkfnaiufvnjcblbjhbl ded

• Why Gortys?Why did you eat a lot of smoothies?I told you they're bad,you didn't listen to me ;_:

Also..

enter image description here

Too much HYPE!!

• Pipas posted: »

• Yum, people flavor.

ZapThroat posted: »

Why Gortys?Why did you eat a lot of smoothies?I told you they're bad,you didn't listen to me ;_: Also.. Too much HYPE!!

• Of course infamous yet never coming Tector scene is in it. Classic move, Trolltale Games

• infamous yet never coming Tector scene

Watch that actually be in tho.

Of course infamous yet never coming Tector scene is in it. Classic move, Trolltale Games

• ohhh, u so funny telltale

Of course infamous yet never coming Tector scene is in it. Classic move, Trolltale Games

• It might be not be the best time to post this, but hell I wanted to share a little bit of progress, as a whole team of Engineers is working on it all day all night

#TalesFromTeamFortress #EventuallyComingSoon

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

IT COMES OUT THE SAME DAY LIFE IS STRANGE SAID THEIR FINALE EPISODE WILL BE OUT 10/20 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

• Ohhh, looks so cool! :D

It might be not be the best time to post this, but hell I wanted to share a little bit of progress, as a whole team of Engineers is working on it all day all night #TalesFromTeamFortress #EventuallyComingSoon

• Dat Rhysha in the trailer tho.

• Gortys! What has happened to you??

• Or they decide to show a sneak peak for a season 2 and use that clip.

infamous yet never coming Tector scene Watch that actually be in tho.

• Haha I noticed that also. It's like just make it official already am I right!

Dat Rhysha in the trailer tho.

• Yeah, I called it waaay back that it'll be the post-credit scene for episode 5.

Enigma12 posted: »

Or they decide to show a sneak peak for a season 2 and use that clip.

• ToS event in a hour. :P

• YESSSSS!!!!

• I saw a girl at my church who had Sasha's hair. It made me want to sing all of the songs in the hymnal.

• It was fun :D

ToS event in a hour. :P

• People flavor. Yum!*

Yum, people flavor.

• Not according to this video (51:10)

enter link description here

People flavor. Yum!*

• edited October 2015

Fanart time!