Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Not according to this video (51:10) enter link description here

• This looks so cool...

Jacol posted: »

It might be not be the best time to post this, but hell I wanted to share a little bit of progress, as a whole team of Engineers is working on it all day all night #TalesFromTeamFortress #EventuallyComingSoon

• Not sure if grabbing vagina

Or hugging

Fanart time! By clamlynns

• And in typical Rhys fashion, he's drooling all over the place. ;D

Fanart time! By clamlynns

• Hello Fellow Rhyshas. I am happy to announce that the new Rhysha vs Rhyiona video is done! Hope you guys like it: enter link description here

• :D Awesome job, Irunts!

IRunts posted: »

Hello Fellow Rhyshas. I am happy to announce that the new Rhysha vs Rhyiona video is done! Hope you guys like it: enter link description here

• I knew I made a cameo in every one of these!

Nice work, this had me laughing and saying "OHHH!" the whole time

Hello Fellow Rhyshas. I am happy to announce that the new Rhysha vs Rhyiona video is done! Hope you guys like it: enter link description here

• psst get on chat

And in typical Rhys fashion, he's drooling all over the place. ;D

• 0:36

enter image description here

• Oh dear God you put Krabs in there.

• Nicely done! :)

• Her vagina is on her hip? :/

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Not sure if grabbing vagina Or hugging

• Alright it looks cool! Looks like those old towns in Germany :P

It might be not be the best time to post this, but hell I wanted to share a little bit of progress, as a whole team of Engineers is working on it all day all night #TalesFromTeamFortress #EventuallyComingSoon

• :/

I wuz bored...

• Aaaaaaaaaaand this is why I don't completely hate tumblr.

Credit goes to: i-am-shepard-commander

• A+ timing Irunts, right on the thread's half year anniversary. :D

• 6 months, eh? :)

I love all of you <3

• Damn. rustles through papers Where did I put mah speech. turns around Oh shi-

Well hello there, my fellow Rhyshas! I didn't see you there.

How you doing? I'm doing great by the way! Why? Well, read on!

You're probably wondering what does that stupid poop ass want now? To blabber about another event? To storm TTG headquarters to make Rhysha canon for everyone? To announce his candidacy for president? Believe it or not, it's neither of these things.

Still nothing? Ah, who am I kidding, everyone knows why I'm writing this. It's the thread's 6-months anniversary!

Can you believe it? This thread exists half a year already! Who'd have thought it'd last THAT long. I just gotta say it has been an incredible privilage to be part of this wonderful community from the very beginning. Sure, we've hit a few bumps on the road, but it was nothing we couldn't shake off later. Plus it'd be pretty boring if it'd be all sunshine and rainbows, amirite?

With the final episode right around the corner, you're probably wondering what will happen with the thread in the future. Well, I have no intentions of closing it down, that's for sure. Also I'll try to hold the events as long as possible (but maybe only on Saturdays, so I don't have to deal with timezones on Thursdays :D), but that will obviously depend on you guys, whether you'll be still interested in them. There'd no point in making them if I was alone there everytime. :D

And since it's already half a year since this thread was created, it has also collected quite a few achievements. Let's see some of them:

• The thread has been opened over 270.000 times. (last month it was 204K)
    • The main post has been liked 156 times. (8 more than last month)
    • Right at this moment we have 143 proud Rhyshans among our ranks. (10 more than last month)
    • WIKI is kinda dead by now, but if you want to check it and maybe edit something, feel free to do so. :P
    • CHATZY is still ongoing, so if you still for some reason don't have password and want to join us, just PM me or reply to this post. :)
    • Our GAMING MODULE has been spiced up a bit with @erinyvette's presence and judging by her tweets, she'd be glad to join us again... someday... We'll just need to figure out exact time. :P @Jacol has also been working on a Rhysha/Rhyiona TF2 map. It's looking great so far, can't wait to see it when it's finished! ;)
    • And countless of fan arts, fan fics, thoughtful comments, shitty comments, neutral comments and other creative stuff you guys posted. ;)

I'd also like to addres Rhyionas here. I know that sometimes our relationship hasn't been ideal, there were a few arguments and disagreements here and there, but I'd just like you to know that I wouldn't wish any other shipping community to be our neighbours than you. But even though I say that, don't you think that there won't be any TF2 rematch. >:)

Now the only thing left is to post inevitable "toasting Leo" gif. :P

Let's just wait and see what the future holds and hope for the amazing Rhysha scene(s) that will blow our mind.

To Rhysha and this wonderful community

PS: Cakes is celebrating birthday on Saturday, so you better congratulate her tomorrow. :D

• Awesome!

• Half year eh? Time surely flies great speech Pipas! Compared to your early ones you improved a lot!

CHEERS!

Pipas posted: »

Damn. rustles through papers Where did I put mah speech. turns around Oh shi- Well hello there, my fellow Rhyshas! I didn't see you t

• And we love you too. <3

6 months, eh? I love all of you

• Amazing work! I think this one's my favorite ^^

Also, I killed @HazzatheMan xD

So me and Ingen are like best bros now?

• So much Leo in this post ^^

It's been such a blast and I'm very glad I'm part of this community! May it complete it's fate of becoming canon and never die!

Damn. rustles through papers Where did I put mah speech. turns around Oh shi- Well hello there, my fellow Rhyshas! I didn't see you t

• Seeing Green196 get brutally murdered was incredibly satisfying

• What can I say? Perfection! the intro destroyed me! Not to mention the melding between Armis and Ingen XD

• Dude... :'(

armis37 posted: »

Amazing work! I think this one's my favorite ^^ Also, I killed @HazzatheMan xD So me and Ingen are like best bros now?

• "Power overwhelming"

Leluch123 posted: »

What can I say? Perfection! the intro destroyed me! Not to mention the melding between Armis and Ingen XD

• I died when I saw that XD I see you went back to your old avatar eh?

GrumpyDof posted: »

"Power overwhelming"

• Just to please @nohuhhuh.

I died when I saw that XD I see you went back to your old avatar eh?

• 6 months old? Wow. So many great memories.

Here's to an amazing Season Finale, and the hope that we get that sacred kiss we've been dying to see.

Cheers to all!

• Yayy you are a cute(ish) kitty again! :3

Just to please @nohuhhuh.

• lol good ol paint

I wuz bored...

• Six months is a long time!

And thank you for being lovely neighbours (apart from those petty arguments). We're going to kick your asses in TF2 <3

• Have I... Have I been here.... for just over half of the threads existance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :I
    Time sure flies by. Cheers!

• When we will be able to see that project of yours?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yayy you are a cute(ish) kitty again!

• edited October 2015

Well now that the video is done, i can go back to it.

And Nohuhhuh should be at the end right?

When we will be able to see that project of yours?

• yeah I will finish the coloring during this weekend.

Well now that the video is done, i can go back to it. And Nohuhhuh should be at the end right?

• Great speech Pipas

• edited October 2015

Stahp man, I'm gettin teary eyed ;)

(insert ''happy crying'' gif here... i'm lazy...)

• Oh,Time!It flies faster than a speed hack.Anyway,I wanna say cheers to all the people here

At first when I joined this forum,I thought all shippers are just lunatics who slap the word Rhysha 4 life or Rhyiona 4 life on every post they make,but after a while,The forums became boring,after every episode finished,I just sat there refreshing my feed hoping for someone to post something meaningful,that's when I thought "I need a ship",When I first played episode 2,I really considered joining Rhyiona,but I was leaning more towards Rhysha,it was just beautiful.Then,when ep3 finally happened and Rhysha got confirmed,I immediatly joined Rhysha without thinking,and you people gave me a completely different idea than what I thought before,so I wanna say

THANK YOU <3

Happy 6th month anniversary ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.