Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited October 2015

Never mind, I found it.

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Damn. rustles through papers Where did I put mah speech. turns around Oh shi- Well hello there, my fellow Rhyshas! I didn't see you t

• Oh man, can't believe this thread has existed for over half a year. I've only been a member of Rhysha since July 30th but the Rhysha community is the best thing that ever happened to the forums! You're all awesome!

Damn. rustles through papers Where did I put mah speech. turns around Oh shi- Well hello there, my fellow Rhyshas! I didn't see you t

• just like you guys at the tf2 event

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Seeing Green196 get brutally murdered was incredibly satisfying

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

just like you guys at the tf2 event

• Even though I'm not formerly part of this community (I'm staying neutral in the ship wars * whispers * altho if I had to choose, Rhysha is way closer to my heart) I'm happy to be mentioned at a very least. It is indeed a great community, and I was silently peeking here from time to time for quite some time. I was also glad to develop Voice Actors intro wallpapers (including Rhysha wallpaper which to my surprise was praised more than I anticipated), and now I'm happy to help with organizing the next Rhysha vs Rhyiona battle aswell as developing a TF2 map dedicated just for this great community.

I wish I could've opened my mouth a bit earlier, but it's still great to be able to contribute somehow and hear all the great words of support from you guys. Keep rocking!

• edited October 2015

6-months!? Damn I feel like I just joined here. Time sure flies when you're having fun.

Have I... Have I been here.... for just over half of the threads existance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :I Time sure flies by. Cheers!

• Well said poop ass uh I mean pipas! ;)

• Ahh, memories...

Never mind, I found it.

• Ahh,I remember when InGen first posted this,he was replying to @Cluke_is_dumb when he said he likes Rhysha.

Damn,I have a strong memory :D

Never mind, I found it.

• Where has he been, I haven't seen him around in a while.

ZapThroat posted: »

Ahh,I remember when InGen first posted this,he was replying to @Cluke_is_dumb when he said he likes Rhysha. Damn,I have a strong memory

• I'll be curious to see how The Sasha being captured and Rhys being in trouble work out if they can make it back to each other. Any thoughts?

• He's more active on the TWD forum,strange,right?

Where has he been, I haven't seen him around in a while.

• Oh damn, 6 months huh? Even though I've technically only been around for about four of them, I am still soooo glad to have found this community and get know you amazing people!

Cheers, to the glory of Rhysha!

(Also, thanks for the b-day mention Pipas :D)

• I've been thinking about this too. I wonder if sasha possibly gets left behind?

Barnye posted: »

I'll be curious to see how The Sasha being captured and Rhys being in trouble work out if they can make it back to each other. Any thoughts?

• While I love TWD, and I hate the fact that I'm saying this, I rarely visit that part of the forum anymore. It's not that the section is dead, but some people's hatred for Season 2 makes it a very toxic area sometimes, I've grown tired of almost every other thread on that side of the forum completely bashing Season 2 that I rarely go there anymore.

He's more active on the TWD forum,strange,right?

• IKR,it's the same reason I don't go there too,most people who are true fans of the series has left the forums at the moment,it's just gone into madness,all threads that people make now are either:

1-When is Season 3?

2-Season 2 sucked my tiny pipe.

3-BRING LEE BACK OR I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN,TT.

But I think the new Michonne mini series is gonna revive that forum again,the bad thing though is that I'm seeing this forum taking the same path as TWAU and TWD,which I really hope doesn't happen.

Cries while praying for S2 of TFTBL and TWAU

While I love TWD, and I hate the fact that I'm saying this, I rarely visit that part of the forum anymore. It's not that the section is dead

• 6 months ago I wasn't a mod, and we were without a home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Enigma12 posted: »

I've been thinking about this too. I wonder if sasha possibly gets left behind?

• Sizzling hot burn

Green613 posted: »

just like you guys at the tf2 event

• edited October 2015

enter link description here
    me if rhysha is destroyed in episode five

• um that song is actually more sad than i remember it

photo tumblr_inline_ntd5r4mJyF1t7udz7_500.gif)

• Downloading TFTB on steam right now because all telltale games are on sale on steam

• Yeah but you becoming a Mod was BlindSniper's doing :P

6 months ago I wasn't a mod, and we were without a home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

• Great speech my friend :)

You built something great here... I'm proud!

• Number Three especially bothers me, it's gotten to the point where I actually made a video which I will post to any future thread that asks to bring Lee back.

IKR,it's the same reason I don't go there too,most people who are true fans of the series has left the forums at the moment,it's just gone i

• Hey guys once, again its been quite some time since i have done some Rhysha fanart and i felt like making some so here it is.

Made with SFM/Photoshop and Magic :D

• why does your fanart have to be so good? I'm not supposed to like it! I am not allowed to like it! ;_;

Fanart time! By clamlynns

• I get the proposal vibe from this somewhy ^^

Great job!

Hey guys once, again its been quite some time since i have done some Rhysha fanart and i felt like making some so here it is. Made with SFM/Photoshop and Magic

Hey guys once, again its been quite some time since i have done some Rhysha fanart and i felt like making some so here it is. Made with SFM/Photoshop and Magic

This is some good Rhysha, comrade.

• I get the proposal vibe from this somewhy ^^

You can just imagine it can't you, those two together just watching the sunrise on some distant planet after long escaping Pandora....and then with little introduction to it other than "I've been meaning to ask you this for a while," a little black box gets pulled out, and is opened up to reveal a beautiful diamond ring inside. And ever so nervously, but adamant all the same, the question gets asked "Will you marry me?"

And tears fill Rhys' eyes as he says yes ^_^

armis37 posted: »

I get the proposal vibe from this somewhy ^^ Great job!

• Lol that ending tho'
    Perfection

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I get the proposal vibe from this somewhy ^^ You can just imagine it can't you, those two together just watching the sunrise on some

• edited October 2015

Is it Cakes' Birthday today?!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKES'!
    Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday To CraazyCakes!
    Happy Birthday To You!
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... wait, I have no idea how old you are... :IIIIIII... Uhhh... OBLIGATORY NUMBER!!!!!!!
    That's right... Click the link if you dun wanna celebrate with us here in this glorious thread!!!
    Make a birthday wish on this cake!
    (Make sure the wish is to make Rhysha canon....)
    (P.S. I might have overdone it a bit with this post...)

• enter link description here

Congratz Cakes, best of luck to you!

Is it Cakes' Birthday today?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKES'! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To CraazyCakes! Hap

• edited October 2015

Happy birthday ^^ cakes and check your steam XD

Is it Cakes' Birthday today?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKES'! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To CraazyCakes! Hap

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Happy B-day Cakes! May Rhysha be with you!

Edit: A little something I found on Tumblr, pity it's not little happier but I hope you like it CrazyCakeenter image description here

• Ayy, happy birthday!

Here's a cake for Cakes.

• >:OOOO cakes! Happy birthday my fellow Rhyshan!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.