Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• edited October 2015

You may be right actually. It kinda sucks if it is. I actually thought it was gonna represent him ditching his douchebag friends and becoming more a part of the team (yeah my mind is cheesy) by getting rid of the jacket.

To be honest I'm actually quite fond of the country look he has going on in the picture :3

MarteenPyro posted: »

His face is different a little bit too (and his hair), but I think they have redesigned his model. Althought that would be interesting that he and his clothes change through the story.

• Looks like they are trying to release the episodes of this game more quickly than for the others. It's a shame they didn't do the same with GoT and Borderlands.

• I just finished Episode 1 and i'm very very very happy how good it turned out to be. Nice work Telltale! Nice work. It was actually fun to PLAY. Btw. Patton oswald and Scott Porter Are by Far my favorite voice actors in Mc. Then Comes Ashley Johnson.

• It's probably not as complicated to design sets or animate characters for Minecraft though, which I imagine helps reduce production time since Telltale has said they mostly design the sets in Minecraft and then import the designs into Telltale's Minecraft: Story Mode game.

Mary5 posted: »

Looks like they are trying to release the episodes of this game more quickly than for the others. It's a shame they didn't do the same with GoT and Borderlands.

• Telltale Staff Members have previously said they will sometimes update character models in game (before they first appear in an episode) to make them more resemble the voice that comes from the actor, as well as the actor's own appearance.. For example, with Walking Dead Season 2, I recall staff members saying they updated Carver's model to make him larger and a little bulkier to fit his voice as well as the appearance of Micheal Madsen (Carver's actor).

MarteenPyro posted: »

His face is different a little bit too (and his hair), but I think they have redesigned his model. Althought that would be interesting that he and his clothes change through the story.

• Canada must have gotten it already.

Screw Canada! American holidays are the only standard I go by! #GodBlessMurica

enter image description here

Episode 2 coming before thanksgiving Canada must have gotten it already.

• You defend everything Telltale does. No matter what.

It's probably not as complicated to design sets or animate characters for Minecraft though, which I imagine helps reduce production time sin

• ..but I was just saying that the episodes for Minecraft would be quicker to produce since the animation and sets aren't as complex as a normal game?

Wigams posted: »

You defend everything Telltale does. No matter what.

• Canada must have gotten it already. Screw Canada! American holidays are the only standard I go by! #GodBlessMurica

• Because that's his duty. I'm so proud of him!

Wigams posted: »

You defend everything Telltale does. No matter what.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Good thing my user name is "Blind Sniper" (as in Blind loyalty) and not "Critically Thinking Sniper," or else I would be in a pickle!

AChicken posted: »

Because that's his duty. I'm so proud of him!

• edited October 2015

#
    N16Hype

• Even though I am not a big Minecraft fan, I actually really enjoyed the first episode, and I am looking forward to the next.

• I couldn't agree more :D

xValkyx posted: »

You may be right actually. It kinda sucks if it is. I actually thought it was gonna represent him ditching his douchebag friends and becomin

• Holy crapsicles, it will be released that fast?

Are they actually keeping true to the FAQ timeline? :OOO

• Too SOON, right? ;>

Crips posted: »

Holy crapsicles, it will be released that fast? Are they actually keeping true to the FAQ timeline? :OOO

• I enjoyed the first episode, and I can't wait for the next episode :)

• I wish TellTale would make a server on the original game with all those cool structures we saw in the game. It would help past time for sure.

• Thread: When will Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 launch?

I already ended the episode 1 and I can't wait for episode 2! If someone know when, please tell in this post! Thank you!

• Thanks dude! I created an account now, and I don't know nothing about Telltale. I know the best games (Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead), but their website is so confused, really thanks!

Episode 2 waiting thread - Episode 2 coming before Thanksgiving

• I know the best games (Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead)

Why don't I see Tales from the Borderlands on that list?

Thanks dude! I created an account now, and I don't know nothing about Telltale. I know the best games (Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead), but their website is so confused, really thanks!

• At least this wait will be relatively short and easy due to episode 5 of TFTB coming out, and also (hopefully) Episode 6 of Game of Thrones (gonna do all six episodes at once for this - thankfully I've avoided spoilers).
    That being said, at least we won't have a Tales Ep 2 situation where we waited forever.
    Hopefully.

• Jesus. So we only have to wait another 5-6 weeks for episode 2?!

Is this the fastest we've ever received news for the release of a Telltale Games episode?

It has to be said. I may not have enjoyed the first episode as much as I thought I would. But I still look forward to the next one, and the hope that it gets better with each one.

• I just hope Telltale keeps this promise, cuz if they dont...

The amount of threads complaining...shudders

• Thread: ¿EPISODE 2?

Hello I speak Spanish and wanted to ask when episode 2 was launched

• ITS OCTOBER NOW and still no episode 2 what the heck man

• ...the episode came out 2 days ago for most platforms, only yesterday for some.

SThomasW posted: »

ITS OCTOBER NOW and still no episode 2 what the heck man

• I can't wait to continue the story in Episode 2! I can't wait to find Magnus the Rogue with my pal, Axel :D

• edited October 2015

They might have decided to get episodes out fast and see what happens.

If their claims are true that they started back in 2013, went to full production in 2014.

• Thread: Chapter 2 Of Minecraft Story Mode

When will be released the second chapter of minecraft story mode??**

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no official release date yet but a Telltale staff member did say that they are aiming to release it before American thanksgiving which is November 26th so it should hopefully be released before that.

Mr_Marsh posted: »

Thread: Chapter 2 Of Minecraft Story Mode When will be released the second chapter of minecraft story mode??**

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 2 has been rated

Australian classification board

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

Holy cow! It hasn't even been a week.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 2 has been rated Australian classification board

• edited October 2015

That's quick! Episode 1 got released this week and we already got a classification of Episode 2!?

What sorcery is this!?

• ...we didn't even get time to complain about the wait this time!
    What?

• Quick start complaining now! It's tradition!

...we didn't even get time to complain about the wait this time! What?

• this so uncanny for Telltale. What the fuck is going on!

• It's been 3 days and we finally get news!? Get your shit together Telltale, god!

dojo32161 posted: »

Quick start complaining now! It's tradition!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.