Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• How? It's two different development teams.

JackBauer24 posted: »

What a slap in the face to Thrones fans.

• How dare they release an episode when it's ready.

• The Thrones finale has a lot more going for it in terms of choice impact though, so hopefully it evens out. :)

• edited October 2015
  • enter image description here

Smellmeh posted: »

Too late! :P

• JobJStauffer_TTGJobJStauffer_TTG Telltale Alumni

.....late night at the office here. STAY TUNED! ;)

• edited October 2015

Hype!!!
    enter image description here

.....late night at the office here. STAY TUNED!

• Hi! When the second episode of Minecraft Story Mode will be released? I know that this is english forum and I write in polish but I don't care.

papai46 posted: »

What did he say?

• enter image description here

• .....late night at the office here. STAY TUNED! ;)

• What the heck is going on!? Barely two weeks and we already got a key art and BIG NEWS tonight!?!?

This...this is too soon...Waaay too soon.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

This was a lot of interesting news to wake up to and it looks like we will be getting news shortly :D

Edit: News in 5-6 hours

• Looks like I'm pulling an all nighter.

OzzyUK posted: »

This was a lot of interesting news to wake up to and it looks like we will be getting news shortly Edit: News in 5-6 hours https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/658903185302556672

• Stay strong and fresh, mate. :)

Looks like I'm pulling an all nighter.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale posted this on vine

• It is happening!!! :D

• We're getting a trailer! Nice! Well since I know what it is now I don't have to pull an all nighter!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I just noticed something about the episode 2 achievements, one of them is called "Nether Say Die" which is a reference to the Goonies "Goonies never say die" :P

• So there are three people pushing levers at one scene, Jesse, Olivia and... Ellegaard...?

• Episode 2 has now been rated by Pegi http://www.pegi.info/en/index/

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

Trailer is out

enter link description here

Time is running out for our intrepid heroes, as the Wither Storm looms ever closer, consuming everything in its' wake. Jesse and friends are off to explore wondrous Redstone marvels and kingdoms of chaos in search of Magnus and Ellegaard, the remaining known members of The Order of the Stone. Can these legendary figures help our heroes stop the impending threat?

Don’t miss the action in the highly anticipated second episode, which should be downloading this week across consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices!

• Trailer's out, it says it's avaliable to download now!!!

• edited October 2015

What what what? The second episode is out? 2 WEEKS AFTER THE PREMIERE?!

Telltale, what's going on.

• It comes out this week ? The fuck it's not even November this week. Telltale y u so skary

• WHAT THE FUCK!!?? When they said before Thanksgiving, I was expecting in the month of November. How is this possible? TWO EPISODE IN THE SAME MONTH!!???

• So, according to the trailer it comes out today. Makes sense, seeing as it's a Tuesday-- doesn't make sense, as HOW ALREADY????

But, for the Telltale Store version, how do you download Episode's past episode 1? Just in-game?

• ome seriuosly its bean 2 weeks since episode 1 and episode 2 is already out wtf this is awsome but this seems rushed

• Ah, that's what they meant by mega-month. 3 episodes in a row. Nice.

• The Episode is literally available to download right now on Xbox One.

• Well, we get to judge if it is rushed or not when we play the episode 2. :)

If it is still within 1:30 playtime, then I'd say it is impressive work by Telltale.

ome seriuosly its bean 2 weeks since episode 1 and episode 2 is already out wtf this is awsome but this seems rushed

• We get episode 2 of MC:SM instead of the finale of Game of Thrones =/

But seriously... 2 episodes of the same series out in the same month... HOW?!

• I can't possibility explain how this is possible...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We get episode 2 of MC:SM instead of the finale of Game of Thrones =/ But seriously... 2 episodes of the same series out in the same month... HOW?!

• Hah, 2 weeks for SM, 4 months for TTGoT...

I'm happy yet sad.

We get episode 2 of MC:SM instead of the finale of Game of Thrones =/ But seriously... 2 episodes of the same series out in the same month... HOW?!

• I'm not sad nor happy. Just a little bit upset =/

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Hah, 2 weeks for SM, 4 months for TTGoT... I'm happy yet sad.

• I am going to laugh if Minecraft. Story Mode managed to release ANOTHER episode before Game of Thrones. : /

I'm not sad nor happy. Just a little bit upset =/

• But I won't laugh. That would make me way more angry than I already am...

I am going to laugh if Minecraft. Story Mode managed to release ANOTHER episode before Game of Thrones. : /

• At least TTGoT's finale will likely be great.

I'll cry if it's anything other than great tbh

I'm not sad nor happy. Just a little bit upset =/

• Well, I do have high hopes about the finale of GoT...

21 more days... ;__;

Lewsblake23 posted: »

At least TTGoT's finale will likely be great. I'll cry if it's anything other than great tbh

• There there, mate. Hugs

Try to look at the bright side, at least we have another Telltale episode to keep us entertained for the next painful 21 days. Believe me, I am also quite suffering from the extremely long wait for GoT.

Well, I do have high hopes about the finale of GoT... 21 more days... ;__;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.