i'm not the only one who likes fiona... right?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2015

I like Fiona.

But my favorites are Rhys and Vaughn. Bromance 'till the end!

Plus I love Athena. <3

• I actually love all four you've just mentioned.

Also I love their bromance too!

VK4502B posted: »

I like Fiona. But my favorites are Rhys and Vaughn. Bromance 'till the end! Plus I love Athena.

• I hate Jack though.
    He has some good humor sometimes, but damn... So self obsessed. D:
    I'm glad I played BL2 and got to kick his ass. :D

lottii-lu posted: »

I actually love all four you've just mentioned. Also I love their bromance too!

• I hate Jack though.

VK4502B posted: »

I hate Jack though. He has some good humor sometimes, but damn... So self obsessed. I'm glad I played BL2 and got to kick his ass.

• Haha! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

I hate Jack though.

• No mate, your not. The most popular thread on the forum is partially dedicated to her. That alone should tell you all you need to know.

• yeah i'm on it xD

i've just seen many hate comments on here, two hate threads and tumblr is more focused on their rhack, i'd thought at least they would appreciate her and sasha. (due to them both being poc, female characters we have for mains)

i don't know i just got this vibe that no one likes her, and i was really confused why. anyways thank you :)

A_Great_Guy posted: »

No mate, your not. The most popular thread on the forum is partially dedicated to her. That alone should tell you all you need to know.

• Nah, it's all cool here. A majority of the forum likes Fiona.

• In all seriousness, I do not like female characters that are manly/strong/muscular, which includes Beskha, Athena etc.

And seems like Fiona will be one of those in the near future. I'm neutral about her for now.

• edited October 2015

Your not the only one.

• I like her, but Rhys is my favorite> And Fuck U Handsome Jack

• And Fuck U Handsome Jack

enter image description here

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

I like her, but Rhys is my favorite> And Fuck U Handsome Jack

• Before episode 3, I didn't kinda like her but I didn't hate her either. Episode 3 just convinced me how badass Fiona is.

• I've seen people say that if the choice "Kill Rhys or Kill Fiona" comes to be they'll kill Fiona.

• Fair enough

And Fuck U Handsome Jack

• Fiona being a vault hunter enhances my love of this series

Sign in to comment in this discussion.