|-: Episode 5 :-| Screenshot Discussion

Comments

• She hasn't had much screentime so far, and the times she was there it was either for asking lunch money or being incredibly rude and unconcerned for her "friends". I still am planning on saving her, but I can see why other players wouldn't hesitate on what to do.

MrShadow posted: »

Have some mercy people!

• That's the vault teleporting to that location. It has such immense energy, it is creating a vortex around the landing zone.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Also : What is this?

• Fair enough...

GSSalvador posted: »

I wont kill her if i don't have to. But if i Need to decide between her and someone Else, Then....Yeah.

• Theory , this the pic with zero is everyone getting ready to attack the vualt present day. In the past they open it up but it closes , this is the 2nd attempt to get to the vault.

• I don't think that makes sense zero is with them and he's (it) is a vault hunter meaning if he's part if the group for the reason u think then he just betrayed the crimson raiders. This is more likely the assault on the vault.

By the looks of Sasha it seems like the Athena recuse mission is gonna happen in the present I guess.

• Where I'm gonna drop Yvette into?

Also : What is this?

• Why would Janey be with them? I get that she would build them cars and crap. Janey did say she was gonna recuse Athena with guns and by driving outta here, and maybe she hired Zero to help. She's definitely driving in the screenshot.

E-knight posted: »

I don't think that makes sense zero is with them and he's (it) is a vault hunter meaning if he's part if the group for the reason u think then he just betrayed the crimson raiders. This is more likely the assault on the vault.

• I wonder why you can't see anyone in Vasquez's car...The driver side is completely blacked out and you can see the empty passenger seat. I mean you can see all the other people in the other vehicles...

• It's a surprise

I wonder why you can't see anyone in Vasquez's car...The driver side is completely blacked out and you can see the empty passenger seat. I mean you can see all the other people in the other vehicles...

• Come out of the car like...

enter image description here

It's a surprise

• It's Tupac, it's Osama Bin Laden, it's Lilly

No it's Vasquez

Come out of the car like...

• At the end of the trailer, the voice sounds like a mix between Handsome Jack and Rhys to me. I don't know if I'm hearing things. Handsome Jack also says in the trailer "You used to idolize me, now, you're going to be me. But then I also see that screenshot with all the sharp things in front of Rhys' face as if some serious modification is about to go down.

I think Rhys has been turned into the new Handsome Jack.

• Then Sasha and Fiona should die, too within your Logic. They backstapped August with a Fake vault Key. I can actually understand Yvette. I mean 2 Hyperion workers were going to One of the Most dangerous planets. They would've died down there if they Never met Fiona and Sasha. She just wanted Safe Profit. I Really Cant blame her. I would've Done the Same.

Never, Yvette deserves to die in the most painful and brutal way possible, that's what all backstabbers deserve. Hell, if I had it my way, I

• edited September 2017

• I'm not going to tell you how to run your save file, but please take it down a notch. If you don't like Yvette, that's fine. But not all of us feel the way you do, or like hearing others fantasize about the dismemberment of characters.

Really, I don't think it's morbid enough, trust me, I could do way worse.

• I think the pod has Fiona in it based on the screenshots

• edited September 2017

Poogers555 posted: »

I think the pod has Fiona in it based on the screenshots

• I think Yvette's going to die. She's holding onto Rhys's foot in the screencap, but in the trailer she's not.

Hopefully she fell. : )

• edited October 2015

August seems to have finally joined the good side. WELL DONE, MERASMUS!

Seriously, that last screenshot is wonderful: The Cavalry has arrived to kick ass, and Zer0's being a badass as usual. Hopefully Vaughn's somewhere, and the other Vault Hunters, too.

Also, Rhys, KICK YVETTE.

• Yvette is not bad if in EP5 will be decision to not kick her i will choose that option because i feel she's not bad person and she is still best friend of Rhys and Vaughn she just want something from Rhys head that's all.

• she just want something from Rhys head that's all.

enter image description here

NoTime posted: »

Yvette is not bad if in EP5 will be decision to not kick her i will choose that option because i feel she's not bad person and she is still best friend of Rhys and Vaughn she just want something from Rhys head that's all.

• No mercy. No mercy at all.

I like it. :)

I think Yvette's going to die. She's holding onto Rhys's foot in the screencap, but in the trailer she's not. Hopefully she fell. : )

• Okay I won't let her die but she still betrayed her best friend.

Yvette is not bad if in EP5 will be decision to not kick her i will choose that option because i feel she's not bad person and she is still best friend of Rhys and Vaughn she just want something from Rhys head that's all.

• : )

ImUrban posted: »

No mercy. No mercy at all. I like it.

• I will

lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

Okay I won't let her die but she still betrayed her best friend.

• Where?

Crips posted: »

Tfw they'll release a screenshot of Rhys dying in the present

• @Lilacsbloom I hope it's serious.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Yvette is so doomed holding onto Rhys' shoe like this, oh god. Looks like Fiona is outside of an escape pod thing near a HUGE Gortys too. This finale's going to be super serious isn't it? T____T

• edited October 2015

It may be a choice.

[Kick Yvette] or [Spare her life]

LawmanZero posted: »

August seems to have finally joined the good side. WELL DONE, MERASMUS! Seriously, that last screenshot is wonderful: The Cavalry has arr

• Doesn't Chris run the talking dead?

J-Master posted: »

I really hope they didn't suddenly write Vaughn out of the story just because Chris Hardwick has a busy work schedule.

• If you've noticed, TTG has never had a choice that states [Spare their Life] have they? o_O

It may be a choice. [Kick Yvette] or [Spare her life]

• Now that I started to think about it, I wouldnt kill Yvette if there was a choice, but I wouldnt forgive her, I just dont see Rhys as some revenge killer

• edited October 2015

Hmm... I chose 'revenge' when talking to Jack about how I would rule Hyperion, so... maybe not hands-on strangulation, like Jack would, but I can see my Rhys pressing an airlock button... and definitely kicking her off his leg, I mean, c'mon, she's pulling him down with her, it's a no-brainer, just like with Sasha. :P

Besides, it's like Jack said in TPS, shoot me in the back once, shame on you. Shoot me in the back twice...

Poogers555 posted: »

Now that I started to think about it, I wouldnt kill Yvette if there was a choice, but I wouldnt forgive her, I just dont see Rhys as some revenge killer

• No, no, they won't. I was just joking.

Where?

• Here are the list of the people that are showing on the last picture, plus. It's a huge chance that is the present

1. Fiona
    2. Sasha
    3. Zer0
    4. August
    5. Athena's girlfriend (I forgot her name...sorry.)
    6. Finch
  • Athena's girlfriend (I forgot her name...sorry.)

Janey Springs

Finch

He is not there, that is a Hyperion employee.

Killah posted: »

Here are the list of the people that are showing on the last picture, plus. It's a huge chance that is the present * Fiona * Sasha * Zer0 * August * Athena's girlfriend (I forgot her name...sorry.) * Finch

• I didn't see Fiona or Finch in the screenshot

Killah posted: »

Here are the list of the people that are showing on the last picture, plus. It's a huge chance that is the present * Fiona * Sasha * Zer0 * August * Athena's girlfriend (I forgot her name...sorry.) * Finch

• Fiona's in the car at the back, look for her hat.

I didn't see Fiona or Finch in the screenshot

• enter image description here

You can see her hat poking out at the top.

I didn't see Fiona or Finch in the screenshot

• Oh. I didn't notice that was a Hyperion employee, though why is he helping August????

dojo32161 posted: »

Athena's girlfriend (I forgot her name...sorry.) Janey Springs Finch He is not there, that is a Hyperion employee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.