|-: Episode 5 :-| Screenshot Discussion

124»

Comments

• Yeah. That's 1 of 2 characters I asked aboot :P

dojo32161 posted: »

You can see her hat poking out at the top.

• Well if you look up top I said that Finch isn't in the photo, he's confusing him for a regular Hyperion employee.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah. That's 1 of 2 characters I asked aboot :P

• edited October 2015

Am I the only one that thinks August looks a lot like Naruto in the last picture?

enter image description here
    enter image description here

• I c it

dojo32161 posted: »

Well if you look up top I said that Finch isn't in the photo, he's confusing him for a regular Hyperion employee.

• Or...

[Spare her life]

[Yvette gets killed by debris]

[Dammit.]

It may be a choice. [Kick Yvette] or [Spare her life]

• Just one question:

The Cavalry in the last pic seems to be at what could be Bossanova's arena. Is it?

Because using the trope of heading back to a place from the 1st episode would be beautiful. Book Ends!

• CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

ZapThroat posted: »

Am I the only one that thinks August looks a lot like Naruto in the last picture?

• edited September 2017

LawmanZero posted: »

Just one question: The Cavalry in the last pic seems to be at what could be Bossanova's arena. Is it? Because using the trope of heading back to a place from the 1st episode would be beautiful. Book Ends!

• Bye bye Yvette nobody is going to miss you.

• The Traitor...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If you've noticed, TTG has never had a choice that states [Spare their Life] have they? o_O

• Although I would love to kill her, you may be right about Rhys(my rhys at least).

If the option comes up, I'll first try to climb up with her, but if that doesn't seem to be working out at all... Shoot girl, you gotta go.

Poogers555 posted: »

Now that I started to think about it, I wouldnt kill Yvette if there was a choice, but I wouldnt forgive her, I just dont see Rhys as some revenge killer

• But it's true! She just wanted the information in his head: His lunch card number.

![enter image description here](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/b/b1/Happy_face.png/revision/latest?cb=20120119062235)

she just want something from Rhys head that's all.

• I think Moxxi is in this episode.

E-knight posted: »

Theory , this the pic with zero is everyone getting ready to attack the vualt present day. In the past they open it up but it closes , this is the 2nd attempt to get to the vault.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.