Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You know what to write about ;)

enter image description here

hmmmmm what about?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

I vote:

[Frostbite Cave]

and

[Jack]

armis37 posted: »

Fiona got her gun out and opened the door to investigate it, wind flying past her with almost enough strength to blow off her hat. Fiona:

• We hope you like it, this is by far the longest one so far ^^

Your votes have been noted ^^

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS I vote: [Frostbite Cave] and [Jack]

• enter image description here

I vote Frostbite Cave and Skaggy.

Frostbite because I feel some noice moments there if you know hwat I mean. Skaggy cuz... Skaggy bruh.

Fiona got her gun out and opened the door to investigate it, wind flying past her with almost enough strength to blow off her hat. Fiona:

• Your votes have been noted, we hope you liked the chapter ^^

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I vote Frostbite Cave and Skaggy. Frostbite because I feel some noice moments there if you know hwat I mean. Skaggy cuz... Skaggy bruh.

• enter image description here

Your votes have been noted, we hope you liked the chapter ^^

• Frostbite because I feel some noice moments there if you know hwat I mean.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I vote Frostbite Cave and Skaggy. Frostbite because I feel some noice moments there if you know hwat I mean. Skaggy cuz... Skaggy bruh.

• Ayy, what a nice surprise! And such a long chapter as well! Amazing part(s), as always. :P

Anyway, I vote [Townville] to get teh supplies and [Skaggy]

• We wanted it to be a surprise ^^ Hope you liked it :)

Your votes have been noted ;)

Pipas posted: »

Ayy, what a nice surprise! And such a long chapter as well! Amazing part(s), as always. :P Anyway, I vote [Townville] to get teh supplies and [Skaggy]

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Toffe posted: »

You know what to write about

• Amazing, I can't wait for more.

My votes are Townville and Skaggy.

• Not sure if anyone has posted this before but here it is again if that is the case ^^

• ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here

• Awesome chapter I vote FrostBite cave and Jack!

• Appreciate it ^^ Your votes have been noted :)

Amazing, I can't wait for more. My votes are Townville and Skaggy.

• Glad you liked it :) Your voted have been noted

Leluch123 posted: »

Awesome chapter I vote FrostBite cave and Jack!

• SOGOOD

Awesome work :D cant wait

[Frostbite Cave]

[Jack]

• edited October 2015

Your votes

HAVE BEEN NOTED!!!!!

EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!?!?!

As a side note: Your 'So Good' comment reminded me of KFC (which I DEVOUR) and that I'm currently eating a pot noodle. ;-;
    A moment of silence for me, please. :'(

SzymeG posted: »

SOGOOD Awesome work cant wait [Frostbite Cave] [Jack]

• Skaggy and Frostbite... btw. good job ghuys...

• edited October 2015

I HAVE LISTED YOUR VOTES DOWN IN THE DARKEST OF TOMES!!!
    <.< >.>

Skaggy and Frostbite... btw. good job ghuys...

• edited October 2015

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

ch1b1 posted: »

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• When everyones getting hyped for tomorrow but you're on xbox...

• When everyones getting hyped for tomorrow but you're on xbox...

• I KNOW THAT FEELZ!!!!!
    I AM ALSO AN XBOX USER!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna have to avoid the thread all of tomorrow.
    ;-; :'(

When everyones getting hyped for tomorrow but you're on xbox...

• edited October 2015

I KNOW THAT FEELZ!!!!! I AM ALSO AN XBOX USER!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to avoid the thread all of tomorrow. ;-;

• I'm probably gonna be so paranoid tomorrow online trying to avoid spoilers. (°~°)

I KNOW THAT FEELZ!!!!! I AM ALSO AN XBOX USER!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to avoid the thread all of tomorrow. ;-;

• Alright guys, this is it. The last day of the wait. We have waited long time for this moment to come. At times it almost seemed impossible that this series would end one day, not to mention BEFORE Game of Thrones. Yet here we are. End of the road. (Unless Season 2???! Telltale, hmm? nudge nudge)

Just gotta let you know that it has been an incredible privilage to spend the wait times with you guys, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :D

As some of you know already, I'm evacuating from forum today and won't be coming back until Friday/Saturday, not sure yet. The reason is that I won't be able to play the final episode until these days and since the forum is usually (jk, always) filled with tons of spoilers after the release, I'd rather try to avoid forums as much as possible. I don't want right THIS episode to get spoiled for me. Hopefully the thread won't collapse without my surveillance. Eh, who am I kidding, the thread wouldn't die just like that. :P Just, you know, try to not get it closed or something. :D

If you see me online on Steam, that'll most likely be my sister, so you know, don't bother her. She won't probably respond anyway. And yeah, she gets to play the episode sooner than me. mfw

Anyways, I created a chatzy for spoilerous chat, join there if you want to discuss the episode after it's released. The password is "spoilers". I'll probably pass the hat to someone to monitor it while I'm gone in case of troll attack, but I hope that won't be necessary.

You can find the Ep 5 Spoilerous chat HERE

Aaand that's about it. Enjoy the final episode Rhyshas! I have a feeling this'll be a great episode for us! :D

Ayyy

Pipas out

• Hey, guys and girls... Wanted to talk about a touchy subject today.

So, this is it. We have approached the end - tomorrow Ep. 5 comes out, and all our hopes and fears will be either confirmed or dismissed forever. But that's not the most important thing. The most important thing about TftB ending is that our journey is also ending. It seems that the hopes of Season 2 for TftB are low too, considering how much TT has planned for the future, so this may very well be the last TftB episode ever.

I don't want to get all sentimental with you, after all, it's not the world's end. It's sad that in a few month's time many of us will be gone from this thread or from the forums overall. Such is life. However, I'd like to thank you all - thank you for this amazing little community we have created for ourselves in this forum. Because of this game, I've met some amazing people, experienced lots of meaningful conversations, got better at TF2 (xD) and overall had a great time. Thank you all for making this game so much more better than it already is! I raise a toast for all of you, guys!

But now, let's not be sad! Tomorrow (or later this week, depends on the platform you own) we shall play this wonderful game, we shall enjoy every one last bit of it, we shall see how the adventure ends and, most importantly, we'll finally see Rhysha become one undeniable ship! So let's not cry because it's over - let's smile because it happened!

• Why don't you guys just keep this going? We're gonna keep our thread going...

Hey, guys and girls... Wanted to talk about a touchy subject today. So, this is it. We have approached the end - tomorrow Ep. 5 comes out

• Ayy wot. I didn't say I was quitting. But I think armis is just being realistic, who knows how long will the thread keep going until it dies.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Why don't you guys just keep this going? We're gonna keep our thread going...

• Thanks for creating this thread, Pipas! You're the real MVP in Rhysha! :)

Alright guys, this is it. The last day of the wait. We have waited long time for this moment to come. At times it almost seemed impossible t

• Well as I like to remind people. it was a whole year after TWAU ended that that part of the forum began to die... Like, around May or June this year was when it started to become a ghost town.

We can all hope for TFTB S2.

Ayy wot. I didn't say I was quitting. But I think armis is just being realistic, who knows how long will the thread keep going until it dies.

• You're the real MVP in Rhysha! :)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58780873.jpg

Also shootout to @InGen_Nate_Kenny for encouraging me to create it. :P

Thanks for creating this thread, Pipas! You're the real MVP in Rhysha!

• Well this is it...The last 24 hours of wait and then it's 1.5 of bliss....Never thought that I would actually be sad about it. But all good things has come to an end one day. I know it won't happen in a month or too, hell this might even last a year but one day this forum will die but that's the natual order of things.
    Yet I'm also happy that I could spent all that time with you and gain so many firends here, this thread is something special for me and I will always fondly remember it. Thanks you all for allowing me to have so Much fun with you.

But that place wouldn't be even half that fun without our nemesis Rhyiona thread who keep the things going and kept us on our toes, butting heads with you guys was fun too and I enjoyed that...so I guess I have to thank Gree631 for that. In the end your own thread swallowed you but nontheless it was worth it

For the last part I want to thank the first 8 Rhyshans starting with our one and only:

@Pipas

@Ingen_Nate_Kenny

@GrumpyDof

@LoseMyhome

@MetallicaRules

@Armis37

@Torkahn808

You are all awesome I

ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

enter link description here

• It's actually @Green613

Well this is it...The last 24 hours of wait and then it's 1.5 of bliss....Never thought that I would actually be sad about it. But all good

• This is the end, atleast for now, buddy. Thanks for being a part of our community! You're awesome!

pssst.... Commonwealth ftw

Well this is it...The last 24 hours of wait and then it's 1.5 of bliss....Never thought that I would actually be sad about it. But all good

• How likely do you guys think your ship will become a reality? Or will Telltale just have led us on to give us nothing with Sasha and Rhys. I don't know about you but that would hurt my heart a lot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.