Who do you not want the stranger to be?

2»

Comments

• Well, isn't Lilith keeping Athena hostage? that makes me glad.

i dont want it to be someone stupid like pollux or lilith

• I think from the new trailer, they hinted that it's indeed a character that we've seen already. And I am pretty much not surprised if it's Felix, assuming you spared him in ep1. If you killed Felix, I am putting my money that it's the weird Hyperion guy that was awkwardly all over in ep4.

If you were hostile to Zer0 in ep1, I think that might be him too. But in any case, it's painfully obvious that it's not going to be one guy... it's going to be a multitude of guys depending on your decisions as of ep4.

• it's going to be a multitude of guys depending on your decisions as of ep4.

enter image description here

razen_wing posted: »

I think from the new trailer, they hinted that it's indeed a character that we've seen already. And I am pretty much not surprised if it's

• Good one, Kenny

Kennybadger posted: »

Hopefully not a Brick one

• edited October 2015

I hope it's not something stupid (like Lilith) or "obvious" like Felix. Or, at the ery least, I want some explanation if it's indeed Felix - no bs like "I got reeealy lucky" this time.

• I hope it won't be Felix...srsly...
    I killed him and....now he's alive, because he faked his own death? That would be soooooo dumb :/

• Eh, he can take it.

Kennybadger posted: »

Hopefully not a Brick one

• Hoping like others that it's not Felix too. He was my number 1 pick to be the Stranger until I saw the alternate scenes which blew my theory to pieces. And I'm also hoping it's not determinate nor someone we haven't been introduced to yet, both would really sour this otherwise pristine series.

• It's the same Stranger as TWD Season 1, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.