Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I just want to say

enter image description here

Really,this thread made me change my viewing of the forum completely,if I never had discovered this I would've probably seen this forum as just another forum I'd probably leave after a few days,it really changed my life,I made a lot of achievements by just being a member of Rhysha:

1-I had a reason now to make a steam profile.

2-You encouraged me to install TF2 and it's now my favorite online game.

3-Seeing all these fanarts encouraged me to come back to my old hobby:drawing,and you're probably gonna see some fanart from me soon.

4-The last and most important thing is,you completely changed my viewing on shipping,from seeing shippers as crazy lunatics,to the very awesome people I hang out with everyday.

At the end,I wanna say:you people are all awesome,and I hope all of you have great lives <3

Goddamit,I don't want to cry

(I'm literally crying r n ;_;)

Pipas posted: »

Alright guys, this is it. The last day of the wait. We have waited long time for this moment to come. At times it almost seemed impossible t

• I think it really should be confirmed in EP5,all this building up to the ship can't be just trolling,it has to mean something ;)

How likely do you guys think your ship will become a reality? Or will Telltale just have led us on to give us nothing with Sasha and Rhys. I don't know about you but that would hurt my heart a lot.

• Okay you guys, this is very likely the last time I'll get to say anything on here before the episode comes out, because I work until 11pm tonight. I'm barely gonna get enough time to play the episode before I have to go back to work tomorrow, again until 11. I've been working a lot lately, so I haven't had much time to contribute to this forum as much as I have wanted to, but nonetheless it has been an honor shipping the best ship ever with you all. Whatever happens tomorrow, we're in this together. :)

• I have to agree with your 4th point, I was the same way, but my attitude has definitely changed since then.

ZapThroat posted: »

I just want to say Really,this thread made me change my viewing of the forum completely,if I never had discovered this I would've pro

• I wouldn't be surprised if TellTale gave us neither ship just to keep people happy...

How likely do you guys think your ship will become a reality? Or will Telltale just have led us on to give us nothing with Sasha and Rhys. I don't know about you but that would hurt my heart a lot.

• My God, so many speeches. If I was any good at writing, I would make one as well. Thanks man, and ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

Leluch123 posted: »

Well this is it...The last 24 hours of wait and then it's 1.5 of bliss....Never thought that I would actually be sad about it. But all good

• They have to, they can't just build up something like this since the beginning and not go through with it. I'm like 99% certain that Rhysha will become a reality tomorrow.

• Alwyas dude, I hope we meet in some other forum aside from Steam ;)

armis37 posted: »

This is the end, atleast for now, buddy. Thanks for being a part of our community! You're awesome! pssst.... Commonwealth ftw

• High five! It was a bumpy ride but it was fun!

My God, so many speeches. If I was any good at writing, I would make one as well. Thanks man, and ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

• Yeah, as others said, all these teasing scenes have to mean something! :D

• enter image description here

Looks like it's time for us to Catch a Ride, for one last time.

High five! It was a bumpy ride but it was fun!

• > For the last part I want to thank the first 8 Rhyshans starting with our one and only

wot about me? ;;((

Well this is it...The last 24 hours of wait and then it's 1.5 of bliss....Never thought that I would actually be sad about it. But all good

• That feeling when you see all these speches, but u aint got nothing original to say... I guess... I guess i wanna say...

I'm really glad this thread, this ship, happened to me... every moment I spent here and chatting with every one of you, meant so much to me... it really became a part of my life... you know how a part of your life is: your childhood, or your teenage years, bla bla... this was a part of my life that i'll remember for a long time and it'll be a god damn good memory... this ship itself is important... the pictures, the art, all of it, its important... but whats most important to ME is all of you guys and your all the times you made me feel better whether i was depressed, bored or whatever... i hope we remain friends long after Tales from the Borderlands end, after this thread ends... and thank u for all you done for me physchicaly (or digitally rather, i guess)... my avatar changes, my features in videos, all the nice comments that were made to me... i hope i havent left a bad impression on any1 and i hope noone hates me or something... and i'm sorry if i havent done as much for this ship as half of the people here, but i tried... anyway...

I LOVE YOU GHUYS!!!!!!!! :))))) <3333

• It has been an awesome time met a ton of new and interesting people ^^

Alright guys, this is it. The last day of the wait. We have waited long time for this moment to come. At times it almost seemed impossible t

• Dude you weren't in first 8 Rhyshans....but you have my thanks too ;)

> For the last part I want to thank the first 8 Rhyshans starting with our one and only wot about me? ;;((

• For the one last time,,,

Looks like it's time for us to Catch a Ride, for one last time.

maybe the first 10...

but nvm, i still love you :)

Dude you weren't in first 8 Rhyshans....but you have my thanks too

• In this time of farewell speeches I hadn't forgotten my oldest and most beloved job. So here's my Last scavange for you fellow Rhyshans!

Top quality

source

ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

• edited October 2015

Well guys, tomorrow is our moment of truth! Everything we stood for comes down to it!

By leafpuppy

Btw Rhys is representing exactly what I'm feeling now.

• edited October 2015

Wrong reply

In this time of farewell speeches I hadn't forgotten my oldest and most beloved job. So here's my Last scavange for you fellow Rhyshans! Top quality source ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

• :[

HazzatheMan posted: »

I wouldn't be surprised if TellTale gave us neither ship just to keep people happy...

• My speech:
    HYPE HYPE HYPE RHYSHA4LYFE
    FINALE RHYSHA kISS SCENE PLEASE

THX

• I think This gonna be my last post for a long time ...

Anyway i am really happy to be part of this wonderful community ( Comments, fanarts ,fanfics, chatzy etc )

This thread always could improve mood :D I wish you guys hreat ep 5 and Rhysha moments ...

Ohh ... Last thing ...

GROUP HUG

SzymeG posted: »

Wrong reply

• Still - This fanart is awesome good find leluch

Still - This fanart is awesome good find leluch

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

I think This gonna be my last post for a long time ... Anyway i am really happy to be part of this wonderful community ( Comments, fanart

• edited October 2015

I have just one thing to say..............

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to avoid the internet tomorrow. But fear not, for I shall be spending my time wisely and replaying Episodes 1-4 in preperation for the late Xbox release.

It's been fun knowing you and I'm gonna try to stick it out in this thread. But if the worst comes to the worst, then... I just want you to know.....

• ...... THAT YOU STILL HAVE ARMIS AND I'S FIC!!!!!!!!!!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! SELF-ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE WIN!

REMEMBER GUYS!! VOTE ENDS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Also it's been a pleasure threading with you guys and gals. (That's not the term but fuck it, I'm coining that shit!!!!!!!!!)

I have just one thing to say.............. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm afraid I'm go

• edited October 2015
    Forum is trolling me.
  • Oh,what a time to post these pics,fuck lag.

Forum is trolling me.

• edited October 2015

Wow... that... uuuuh...
    :I

Forum is trolling me.

• Wow so awesome! you're great Grumpy&Nohuhuh!

Forum is trolling me.

• Hey hey,

Remember the big project that @nohuhhuh and @Grumpydof were working on? Well, it's finished! They worked really hard to get it done before the final episode, so be sure to thank them for this amazing piece of art. :P

(open in a new tab, cuz it's GIGANTIC)

Rhysha side

Rhyiona side

• edited October 2015

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-

'Ctarl.Exe has stopped working'

Hey hey, Remember the big project that @nohuhhuh and @Grumpydof were working on? Well, it's finished! They worked really hard to get it d

Hey hey, Remember the big project that @nohuhhuh and @Grumpydof were working on? Well, it's finished! They worked really hard to get it d

• What a great time to post it, just before the finale!

Great job, both @GrumpyDof and @nohuhhuh, they look absolutely amazing!

• I love you too Reggie <3

That feeling when you see all these speches, but u aint got nothing original to say... I guess... I guess i wanna say... I'm really glad

• Hell yeah the Rhysha is strong with our side!

• Just look at her. She's so eager to please her man. <3

Well guys, tomorrow is our moment of truth! Everything we stood for comes down to it! By leafpuppy . . . . . Btw Rhys is representing exactly what I'm feeling now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.