Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited October 2015

Episode 5 is here for PC today!

enter image description here

Why am I crying?

Also great work on the Rhysha vs Rhyiona art Grumpydof

Me and poultry bein bros

• enter image description here

So apparently 'speeches' are a thing. I don't have one. I just have a large amount of text and images in a single post. I recall this glo

• don't forget pacman (me)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Episode 5 is here for PC today! Why am I crying? Also great work on the Rhysha vs Rhyiona art Grumpydof Me and poultry bein bros

• The wait is killing me... slowly. SLOW & PAINFUL.

I would have figured that it would be released by now, considering the 4th episode came out much earlier on release date.

• Well i want to be on the map xd.

Reconn posted: »

I think you have to ask GrumpyDof if you want to be on the map.

• Yea, I would have been more active but I've had drivers ed, work, and school so I've been quite busy. But there's absolutely no way I wouldn't be here for the final episode. :D

Just in time...

• When you're in school and you can't play TFTBL Finale

• When you're in school and can't play the TFTBL Finale

• Remember.

The money is alwa- oh wait. Use spoiler tags for anything from episode 5, we don't want to ruin the surprise.

• That spy is actually my suggestion,sorry bro :P

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Episode 5 is here for PC today! Why am I crying? Also great work on the Rhysha vs Rhyiona art Grumpydof Me and poultry bein bros

• Indeed. See you all later this afternoon!

Remember. The money is alwa- oh wait. Use spoiler tags for anything from episode 5, we don't want to ruin the surprise.

• I came here like not so long time ago, I did nothing good for this thread.I played Tf2 only onetime but that was best experience I could get. When I wrote first comment you welcomed me really warm in your group, it felt like I belong here. Especially thanks to @Toffe for being with me this whole time and helping me a lot Love you babe :* :) And I must to say that it is not the end. We will still be together and there still be Rhysha in our hearts even after 25 years, our grandchildren will ask about them, our kids will play Tales from Borderlands even if they do not want too :D So yeah thats all I have to say. I am not good at speaking. Now we only have to wait......Till journey ends :)THANK YOU!!!! It was best thing in my whole freakin life!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again :P

• I wuv you ^^

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I came here like not so long time ago, I did nothing good for this thread.I played Tf2 only onetime but that was best experience I could get

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I came here like not so long time ago, I did nothing good for this thread.I played Tf2 only onetime but that was best experience I could get

ZapThroat posted: »

That spy is actually my suggestion,sorry bro :P

• Tcjmcd posted: »

The wait is killing me... slowly. SLOW & PAINFUL. I would have figured that it would be released by now, considering the 4th episode came out much earlier on release date.

• edited October 2015

Ignore this ^^
    and enjoy a cookie

• THE UPDATE IS OUT ON STEAM!

• May I just say, despite our differences, it's been fun being neighbours with all of you <3

Here's to hope for both Rhysha and Rhyiona in this ep ;D

• You know the episode was released when

Aaand this is probably my last post till Saturday. See ya, Rhyshas! :D

Pipas posted: »

You know the episode was released when Aaand this is probably my last post till Saturday. See ya, Rhyshas!

• Ayy I can see myself

Pipas posted: »

You know the episode was released when Aaand this is probably my last post till Saturday. See ya, Rhyshas!

• Well... Asking for blessings now? Things getting serious i'd say. ;)

• edited October 2015

What do you guys think of the new sasha look? I think it looks alot better then how she first looked.

She looks alot nicer for me now.

• Telltale handled the ending well. Those that shipped it, could have it. Those that didn't, couldn't.

I shipped the hell out of it.

Thanks for being such an awesome group! It's been great!

• God damn double post. Sorry guys.

MrNoodles posted: »

When you're in school and can't play the TFTBL Finale

• It freaking got my heart broken!!

x

• Off to play episode 5 for the first time. See you guys when I'm done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• OMG, what a rollercoaster of emotions!

Best of Telltale's episodes, along with No Time Left and Cry Wolf.

Damn, Rhysha game so strong. Cuz you know what?

Fucking. Confirmed. :)

• When you go on to the non-spoiler chat and you read one spoiler...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU2oZYcx6QY

ZapThroat posted: »

That spy is actually my suggestion,sorry bro :P

• So, I guess now we can all be happy and love each other, right guys!?

• edited October 2015

Rollercoaster. My gosh, Telltale threw one hell of a curve ball.they handled it all very well, and made it a proper choice in the end. Superb - although I was perilously close to breaking my monitor at that gut-wrenching moment

• Yeah, that's why I'm staying away from there. Better safe than sorry.

When you go on to the non-spoiler chat and you read one spoiler... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU2oZYcx6QY

• me during the you know what part:

• Does the Heavy appear?

Just played it.

• Now I'm sad. :(

Does the Heavy appear?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.