Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Thanks?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Good for you ! Now you can...uh talk i guess with the others ! Try to keep your brain safe though.

• I'm glad we could offically ship it, but still no kiss
    :(

• Still processing here, let me just say.

I love/hate you so fucking much, TellTale!

• enter image description here

Yeah, I've actually been gone for a bit, I've been trying to avoid this thread because I knew people were gonna be upset about the completel

• omg i just finished...

dat Sasha scene...

i cried like a bitch!

• Eh.

Lack of kiss left me cold.

• @Intellectual_Poultry look at this shit look at it

Sasha is so smolll ;~;

enter image description here

awww thx Telltale... :)

• Jack loyalist game play :I

KLVGAMING posted: »

Some hugged Vaughn, weird...

• edited October 2015

I finally played the episode, holy mother of God, what a roller coaster. I thought we were going to lose her for a second, thank fucking God my worst fears didn't come true. And while we may not have had a [Kiss] option like I was expecting, choosing to ship Rhys and Sasha and admitting that we like Sasha was good enough for me.

• "fanartists"

eyes sparkle

awww thx Telltale...

• edited October 2015

Sooo, guys, can I still have Sasha hug me instead of Vaughn if I chose Jack in ep4? I heard, that it depends on several choices.

• It looked a lot better than I thought it was, she looked stunning I must say.

• im just waiting to get all the files so i could rip the present-day sasha,

So apparently 'speeches' are a thing. I don't have one. I just have a large amount of text and images in a single post. I recall this glo

• Aww I was hoping for a kiss !! :D oh well, at least Fiona approved XD

• I was too and was a bit saddened it didn't happen, but considering how they allowed for the player to choose who they shipped, I'll take it, both sides can take that as their own confirmation.

she-wolf_x1 posted: »

Aww I was hoping for a kiss !! oh well, at least Fiona approved XD

• Seriously, this is a very important question to me. What choices do you make to do it?

• I've no idea actually, i didn't trust Jack at all.

SMASH! posted: »

Seriously, this is a very important question to me. What choices do you make to do it?

• Damn murdering jack was fun especially after all the fan favorites he killed.

I've no idea actually, i didn't trust Jack at all.

• I think it helps if you never side with Jack and are always nice to Sasha (flower, stun baton, and maybe apologize if you DO side with Jack in Episode 2)

Those are my guesses.

• Perfect for a forehead kiss.

If only...

@Intellectual_Poultry look at this shit look at it Sasha is so smolll ;~;

• Wow, considering all that's happened, this thread is kind of dead.

• Ahhhh what can I say? Best TTG game ever sorry TWB S1 but you just got owned so hard by this master peace. I can honestly say that ep 5 was the best out of them I couldn't belive that but still they made it real.

Everything here was perfect, the drama, the action, the humor and finaly that your choice did matter! Still I'm a bit sad that we didn't see Rhysha Kiss but I'm still happy for that ending.
    Don't start me on moment Sasha was dying because it beat Lee really I was on verge of tearing up here.

So journey ends here....I don't have anything more to say that I hadn't said in my previous speech So I'll stop at Thank you all for being here.

DONT BE A STRANGERS ;)

• So maybe i'm too old for that shit but i'm already past that episode.

I really like it of course but now it's over for good.

I'll stay a little here for the graphic stuff (as you can see on my avatar) and have some fun with the Rhyiona "babies".

• Does this remind you of someone? ;3 @UnicornsFTW

@Intellectual_Poultry look at this shit look at it Sasha is so smolll ;~;

• It was up there with Lee, let me tell you. For that whole scene, I had tears in my eyes, begging for Sasha to hold on, that someone needs to go get help, I was afraid we lost her. When she started reviving (which is still kind of confusing to me, but whatever), I had the biggest fucking grin on my face, I was so happy.

Leluch123 posted: »

Ahhhh what can I say? Best TTG game ever sorry TWB S1 but you just got owned so hard by this master peace. I can honestly say that ep 5 was

• Oh come on! Dropping your Rhysha just one day after the Episode? That's cold Grumpy

So maybe i'm too old for that shit but i'm already past that episode. I really like it of course but now it's over for good. I'll stay

• edited October 2015

well, this is it, I suppose. Nothing special happened in my playthrough regarding Rhysha, but that's fine. I didn't expect it to anyway. I am just glad it didn't get to be Rhyiona. I said from the beginning, either Rhysha or nothing. I got nothing. Works for me.

I guess with the last game of Telltale I still cared about finally done, there is no reason to stick around anymore. Was nice shipping with you all...maybe we will see each other again once Telltale releases a good game again.

Have fun, peeps, and take care.

Guilty King over and out.

• Don't be so grumpy!

:]

So maybe i'm too old for that shit but i'm already past that episode. I really like it of course but now it's over for good. I'll stay

• edited October 2015

You're not the only one Grumpy :D

• Just imagine the outcry at a possible kiss, both good and bad!

I was too and was a bit saddened it didn't happen, but considering how they allowed for the player to choose who they shipped, I'll take it, both sides can take that as their own confirmation.

• Add me on steam if we are not already buds bro ^^

well, this is it, I suppose. Nothing special happened in my playthrough regarding Rhysha, but that's fine. I didn't expect it to anyway. I a

• I add a little blue flower on it, it's a "souvenir".

Leluch123 posted: »

Oh come on! Dropping your Rhysha just one day after the Episode? That's cold Grumpy

• So who did you guys choose to fight the vault monster? I chose Athena, Springs, and Felix but he didn't come so I picked Cassius. Also, what are your theories for what happened with Fiona and Rhys? Why did they disappear? And how will Rhysha end? Interested in your opinions <3

• I already added you yesterday or so :D

Toffe posted: »

Add me on steam if we are not already buds bro ^^

I add a little blue flower on it, it's a "souvenir".

• Yay <3 ^^

I already added you yesterday or so

• August, Athena and Felix, but since he didnt go and gave me money, i choose Clappy... the amount of Fuck's by him in this ep tho... xD

Also, what are your theories for what happened with Fiona and Rhys? Why did they disappear?

they went back... TO THA FUTURE... jk i dont got a clue... xD

• Same here actually I burst out laughing when she fall, the tension was jsut too much.

It was up there with Lee, let me tell you. For that whole scene, I had tears in my eyes, begging for Sasha to hold on, that someone needs to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.