Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Me too. Finally something goes right.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

She hugged my Rhys

• That was....beautiful.

• She hugged my Rhys all right.

Enigma12 posted: »

It was kind of funny to see some peoples Sasha hugging Vaughn instead of Rhys. I was like....

• Luckily she hugged me, because I'm awesome.

It was kind of funny to see some peoples Sasha hugging Vaughn instead of Rhys. I was like....

• It truly was an amazing finale and a great way to end the season.

That was....beautiful.

• You cannot imagine how good this feels!

• Also did the scene with Rhys trying to heal Sasha with his tears break anyone else's heart? It really me which I didn't expect to happen.

• She hugged my Rhys, when i said i missed i was literally screaming at my monitor telling Rhys to kiss her xD!.

• I was crying cause i legitimately though Sasha was going to dying. That kinda pissed me off though since the game was playing with my feelings.

Also did the scene with Rhys trying to heal Sasha with his tears break anyone else's heart? It really me which I didn't expect to happen.

• HERE IS THE IDEA FOR FANFIC

Fanfic about Janey and Athena wedding Rhys could be a best men ( because second one had ... accident )

Sasha could grab the flowers when janey threw them ...

Someone pls do This

• The whole episode played with my emotions... 3 times I nearly cried in this episode lol but that scene with Sasha dying broke me -__-.

UmbraCode posted: »

I was crying cause i legitimately though Sasha was going to dying. That kinda pissed me off though since the game was playing with my feelings.

• The weight that lifted my from heart when shes was revived was huge, i happy and angry at the same time. No other game made me had so much conflicting emotions, really good writing in my eyes.

The whole episode played with my emotions... 3 times I nearly cried in this episode lol but that scene with Sasha dying broke me -__-.

• Same! this really is at LEAST a contender for GOTY. its one of the best games I have played in a long time hands down, and its said to say goodbye to it. I feel like I just lost my friends :(

UmbraCode posted: »

The weight that lifted my from heart when shes was revived was huge, i happy and angry at the same time. No other game made me had so much conflicting emotions, really good writing in my eyes.

• Is anyone gonna take this one?

SzymeG posted: »

HERE IS THE IDEA FOR FANFIC Fanfic about Janey and Athena wedding Rhys could be a best men ( because second one had ... accident ) Sasha could grab the flowers when janey threw them ... Someone pls do This

• Hold on a second, SzymeG... This sounds... Familiar... I wonder where I've heard this before...
    <.< >.>
    ... I wonder... :|

HERE IS THE IDEA FOR FANFIC Fanfic about Janey and Athena wedding Rhys could be a best men ( because second one had ... accident ) Sasha could grab the flowers when janey threw them ... Someone pls do This

• I'm legitimately wondering what you mean... ._.

Hold on a second, SzymeG... This sounds... Familiar... I wonder where I've heard this before... <.< >.> ... I wonder...

• edited October 2015

I said this in chatzy (minus the best man part). I was saying that we needed more closure and everyone should've gone to Janey and Athena's wedding and when they throw the bouquet, Sasha catches it.
    Then I believe someone said something about getting on this...
    So either Szyme and I think very alike, or..........

Edit: I'm gonna give SzymeG the benefit of the doubt on this one... But I'm watching you, Szyme... Always watching... -_-

Edit 2: Seriously though, guys. Someone get on this fanfic. I'm saving all my killer lines for Armis and I's Tales From The Borderlands: A Telltale Forum Story

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'm legitimately wondering what you mean... ._.

• [Take This One] ----- [Leave It to Someone Else]

I said this in chatzy (minus the best man part). I was saying that we needed more closure and everyone should've gone to Janey and Athena's

• Its funny how i found rhysha just by searching a question i had on google. After being here since ep 3. I have to say this is the best family to be ever a part of. It's sad that its finaly the end of the road. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, and ill prob be on the chat for along time. Thanks for the good memories! It was pretty DANK if i say so myself! :D enter link description here enter image description here

• edited October 2015

That was the longest episode I think I've ever played. Lots of emotions displayed to say the least. All I could think about during the Sasha "death scene" was that this thread was going to turn into a shrine!

EDIT: Just realized I said Minecraft was the longest last week... Is telltale turning over a new leaf? O.O

• I never realized just how much I would miss this series. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I played Episode 5 and it already feels like a part of me is missing. Hell, I can't even listen to songs like To the Top or My Silver Lining (especially this one) without tears forming in my eyes. I remember the same thing happening when I played TWD S2, I couldn't listen to a song like In The Water for weeks (not exaggerating) after the season ended. That's one thing I don't like about episodic games, they take so long and you spend so much time talking about it that, you're not ready to let it go, and when that time comes, especially when it was a series so good as this, you feel a little more empty inside, knowing that the journey you've been on has finally ended. I don't know if that's just me or if anyone else feels the same way, but it's hard man.

• I was seriously so scared, I did not want her to die.

That was the longest episode I think I've ever played. Lots of emotions displayed to say the least. All I could think about during the Sasha

• Hell, there were tears in my eyes during that whole scene. I didn't expect a game like this to do that to me, and then get me laughing a minute later, really shows just how amazing this game was.

I was seriously so scared, I did not want her to die.

• Once the credits started rolling with My Silver Lining in the background, I legitimately started tearing up.

It signified that Tales was no longer. It's exactly how The Walking Dead got me with 'Take Us Back'.

I never realized just how much I would miss this series. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I played Episode 5 and it already feels like a p

• Post tales setting, at Rhys and Sasha's new home

-It's Sasha's turn to do laundry-

Sasha: -sees a bunch of Hyperion clothing tossed in the trash-

Sasha: -sighs- Thank god.

-Sasha opens Rhys drawers and discovers it has all been replaced with Zer0 merchandise-

Sasha: Oh my god that nerd.

• But at least then we knew there would be a Season 2, with this, while it definitely seems like a big enough cliff hanger, we still don't know if there will be any more.

Once the credits started rolling with My Silver Lining in the background, I legitimately started tearing up. It signified that Tales was no longer. It's exactly how The Walking Dead got me with 'Take Us Back'.

• But at least then we knew there would be a Season 2

I don't know, dude. The Wolf Among Us had a pretty big cliffhanger, and look how Season Two for that turned out.

But at least then we knew there would be a Season 2, with this, while it definitely seems like a big enough cliff hanger, we still don't know if there will be any more.

• -Rhys walks in unexpectedly, now looking at Sasha going through his stuff-

Rhys: Could you let me know if you see a missing sock. I really need it.

Sasha: ...

Rhys: What?

Sasha: Just stop.

Rhys: My quest is not yet complete.

Sasha: I'm going to bed.

Rhys: Yes. Innuendo.

-Sasha drags Rhys into the bedroom, trying to hold back a smile-

Post tales setting, at Rhys and Sasha's new home -It's Sasha's turn to do laundry- Sasha: -sees a bunch of Hyperion clothing tossed

• I just had a hilarious idea for a scene of Rhys describing how he would ask/date Sasha, kind of like him explaining those crazy plans, complete with QTEs.

• Anyone realise we just hit 250 pages?

Hell to the yes!

enter image description here

• -Meanwhile, on the roof of their home, Zer0 is using decepti0n-

Zer0: What an odd couple./She is way out of his league.

Zer0: -Contemplates for a minute.-

Zer0: Screw it, I ship it.

-Zer0 leaves-

-Rhys walks in unexpectedly, now looking at Sasha going through his stuff- Rhys: Could you let me know if you see a missing sock. I reall

• Oh SHIT. DANCE LIKE YOU MEAN IT.

Anyone realise we just hit 250 pages? Hell to the yes!

• Shit guys i love you everyone!

I still can't believe the series is over, but im super relieved we got such a great game and a great ending, everyone is alive, and that made the last 2 months to be super stressed about sasha and vaughn in the present but now im so, so relieved they are alive. And im happy!

I haven't given a game a 10/10 since Portal 2, and im so happy to say that Tales is the next addition to my little list of masterpieces ~

However, i want to ask for your steams account so i can still see you guys and play games! so pls PM me your steam accounts

• Considering she never officially signed out of the atlas database rhys is technically her boss.

• Yeah rhys' hella pissed looked on his face basically said, "someone's not getting out of here with a spine intact."

Hell, there were tears in my eyes during that whole scene. I didn't expect a game like this to do that to me, and then get me laughing a minute later, really shows just how amazing this game was.

• Best haiku ever.

-Meanwhile, on the roof of their home, Zer0 is using decepti0n- Zer0: What an odd couple./She is way out of his league. Zer0: -Contemplates for a minute.- Zer0: Screw it, I ship it. -Zer0 leaves-

• Is rhys wearing a braw.

YES! source: enter link description here

• I think he is

Is rhys wearing a braw.

• Don't be so dramtic guys. Its a sports bra obviously.:P

Toffe posted: »

I think he is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.