Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Maybe it's his fetish ;)

enter image description here

Enigma12 posted: »

Don't be so dramtic guys. Its a sports bra obviously.:P

• I don't think it was necessarily a cliffhanger in The Wolf Among Us, but just something to ponder. What mattered was that the conflict was done in Fabletown, even if a big question popped up.

But at least then we knew there would be a Season 2 I don't know, dude. The Wolf Among Us had a pretty big cliffhanger, and look how Season Two for that turned out.

• I think Felix became my favorite character in the game just because he saved Sasha! :D

I really loved this this episode and how they handled all the conflicts that we had at the end of Episode 4. The fight with the Traveler and the confrontation with Jack was definitely some of my favorite moments (behind all the Rhysha moments, of course).

Overall, I give this episode the same rating I give the whole game, 10/10; the best TellTale series I've played so far! Really hoping for a Season 2, and I'll definitely be around if they do make it! This is the first shipping community I've been apart of and I wish I was more active, but either way I'm glad to be here for the end. :)

All Hail Rhysha!

• Felix also gave the girls 90% of the cash ^^

• I saw that, too, he turned out to be pretty great in the end! :D

Toffe posted: »

Felix also gave the girls 90% of the cash ^^

• oh mah gawd its juicebox!

dies

• I knew he couldn't betray his own daughters, it was written all over his face in episode 1.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I saw that, too, he turned out to be pretty great in the end!

• enter image description here

oh mah gawd its juicebox! dies

• That moment when Sasha faces are back...

• I love this series!!

Post tales setting, at Rhys and Sasha's new home -It's Sasha's turn to do laundry- Sasha: -sees a bunch of Hyperion clothing tossed

• HOT!

YES! source: enter link description here

• Nope XD i already told it Unicorn before when she was looking for idea for fanfic But then she left chat :(

I said this in chatzy (minus the best man part). I was saying that we needed more closure and everyone should've gone to Janey and Athena's

• Also The Flower thing was her idea ...

But I'm watching you, Szyme... Always watching... -_-

i am watching you too ...

I said this in chatzy (minus the best man part). I was saying that we needed more closure and everyone should've gone to Janey and Athena's

• I may be a bit late to the party but HO DAMN I LOVED THIS GAME FROM BEGINNING TO END. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions. It was sad, it was funny, then it was intense.. I loved it.
    And hell yea, Rhysha rules! I think even TellTale favors this ship.
    The only moment I was disappointed was when Rhys and Sasha met again. Expected them to kiss. But still.. it was really cute :)

• At least they can hug, so that's something, that is if you chose not to rule Hyperion in Episode 4, that seems to be the main choice that affects whether she hugs Rhys or Vaughn.

I may be a bit late to the party but HO DAMN I LOVED THIS GAME FROM BEGINNING TO END. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions. It was sad, it

• <.< ... >.> ... -_-

SzymeG posted: »

Also The Flower thing was her idea ... But I'm watching you, Szyme... Always watching... -_- i am watching you too ...

• Unfortunately that was ruined for me since my xbox 360 version decided to cut all music and 90% of dialogue audio in the last 20 minutes...
    :'I

I never realized just how much I would miss this series. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I played Episode 5 and it already feels like a p

• Ouch man, that must have made the whole Sasha scene much less emotional for you, sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately that was ruined for me since my xbox 360 version decided to cut all music and 90% of dialogue audio in the last 20 minutes... :'I

• I am on it guys :D

HERE IS THE IDEA FOR FANFIC Fanfic about Janey and Athena wedding Rhys could be a best men ( because second one had ... accident ) Sasha could grab the flowers when janey threw them ... Someone pls do This

• edited October 2015

Ok, guys. Here's the plan!
    First, we gotta convince the greasy bandit guy to make the food, because he's the only guy we know that makes decent food.
    But he won't listen to me, so we gotta get someone who the bandits trust and/or fear. So I use my flawless coercion to convince August that Sasha's still into him, although she's clearly not... right guys? Right?
    That's the meat sorted out. Then, I gotta get some drake fruit from Vaughn and Cassius, since it's so damn tasty.
    We can also use the juice to make the drinks. Then using my right as Atlas CEO, I set up the date site in the spot where we had the flower moment. But I got to make sure to keep those jellyfish away from us, so we use all the ropes we were tied up in over our adventure that we definitley kept on our person to craft a net around the space to keep the jellyfish far enough away to stop them from stinging us, but close enough we can still look at them because they're pretty and cute and glowy.
    Now it's time for the date. Fiona will drive Sasha to the base under the guise of believing there to be something 'strange going on'. Once they arrive Sasha will be met by a trail of guns that get rarer and rarer, the deeper into the jungle you go. I'll aquire these guns by selling the story of our adventure to the famous Storyteller Marcus kincaid. He can't resist a good story.
    I'll need LB and Gortys to run interference with August. Keep him away from the date and Sasha until the date and convince him that he and Sasha just live different lives and he should want her to be happy instead of being with her.
    Then they'll meet up at the date, August will admit they can't be together and that a dashing young fellow named Rhys had convinced him to make her happy, at which point I will reveal myself as August bows down to greet my presence in awe of my kindess. Sasha will realize how cool and awesome I am. I of course will 'reluctantly' accept to be her date in his place.
    Then Vaughn will wait on us with the food and the date will go well. We'll talk about the flowers and pretty stuff. She'll fall madly in love with me and all the while I'll be using my echo eye to check on her emotional state during the date, making sure to keep going along the right topics.
    Back at Vaughn's base, they'll fire off helios beams and salvo from the base to give us a light show! Obviously Vaughn'll do all this for me cuz he's a real bro!
    Then finally, after the date is finished she'll admit her feelings for me. I do the same. And bingo! We're officially dated!... Uh... Dating? We're together and stuff.
    And then she goes in for the kiss, unable to resist her urges and my manly aura.
    And of course... everyone will completely and absolutely accept our relationship without question.
    The plan goes off without a hitch. Flawless.
    Everyone got that? Remember, stick to the plan!
    Sasha: Oh hey Rhys. Wanna go on a date?

I just had a hilarious idea for a scene of Rhys describing how he would ask/date Sasha, kind of like him explaining those crazy plans, complete with QTEs.

• edited October 2015

Anyways. I felt like copying Pipas for some reason so what the hell. I'm not one of the prodigal ten but I'll do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I can't use the same Leonardo gifs as him, because that'd be too copy/paste... So... uh...

It's been a fun ride guys. I've been here for over 3 months now, for over half of this threads existance, though many have come earlier than me, I'd like to think I'm a somewhat active member-

AND NO ONE CAN SAY OTHERWISE

But of course I wouldn't even be remotely active on this thread it it wasn't for you guys. So I'd like to take the time to say... thank you. Thank you for being an awesome community, one that I actually felt I had a place in and could have a good time with. This is my first time doing anything on a thread other than lurking. Thank you for not being douchey about our ship and how clearly, most certainly great it is to other ships, though I've heard that in the past there have been some spats. <.< >.> -_-
    Also thanks to the founders of this thread who built it up so I could go on it. If you didn't make it , it wouldn't be... made... and stuff. So I wouldn't be able to do anything... I'd type in the URL for the page for no reason and it'd say...

Sorry, we could not find https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94205/official-rhysha-thread-episode-5-spoilers/p1

Have fun with that link guys. Those were the warring days...
    But I digress, as much as I'd like to thank the thread some more and we can all circlejerk each other for a bit, I'd like to bring up a sensetive subject...
    Apparently, although Rhysha is most certainly, definitely, unavoidably, absolutely suggested to be canon... it actually hasn't reached that point.
    I know, I know. It's pure heresy. But as it stands we only have two roads to go down.
    (1) There will be a Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series - Season 2

TELLTALE TAKE MY MONEY NOW!

(2) Gearbox will decide the canon of TFTB in their next Borderlands game.

So the SHIPPING WARS ARE STILL ON (wait isn't that a tv show?... Whatever...).

I'm gonna stick it out in this thread and I hope others do too, so that we may bide our time and wait until either Telltale or Gearbox make the best ship (Rhysha obviously) Canon.
    But if you feel as though your time has come now that TFTB is over and that you are at the jounrey's end. Just know this... It has been a hell of a journey.
    We travelled along a bumpy road until we were showered with flowers and dying but not reallys and we have come out of this as people who have shipped. :S
    Okay maybe that title was a little underwhelming but to say we've all become better people or something would be cheesy.
    So to those who leave. It's been a good one. Hope you had as much fun as I did. And to those who want to stick around, I hope that the future favours our fortune, or something... I don't think I did that right...

GOD DAMN IT THIS IS WHY WE LEAVE THE SPEECHES TO PIPAS AND CO.

Also just remember that you still got all that fanfiction to sate your Rhysha desires!!!!!! Including...

Cough

Cough

Cough Vote ends Friday Cough

Anyways... I ought to wrap this up. I'm starting to spout verbal diarrhoea. AHEM

It's been fun guys! Have a good one! ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

CHEERS

Wait a secon-... God damn it!
    I am sorry Pipas. :(
    I am shame.

• enter image description here

Maaaan i didnt thought about that ... You are genius !

Considering she never officially signed out of the atlas database rhys is technically her boss.

• edited October 2015

You guys are amazing ;) it's like the most fun forum I've read. Shame on me that I was too shy to join you earlier. If there are some other Tftbl/Rhysha/gaming shy people you can pm me your steam, we could grow an army waiting for season 2. ^//w//^

• Throws money at Telltale

You guys are amazing it's like the most fun forum I've read. Shame on me that I was too shy to join you earlier. If there are some other Tftbl/Rhysha/gaming shy people you can pm me your steam, we could grow an army waiting for season 2. ^//w//^

• ^joins

Throws money at Telltale

• nice avatar, newb! :P

You guys are amazing it's like the most fun forum I've read. Shame on me that I was too shy to join you earlier. If there are some other Tftbl/Rhysha/gaming shy people you can pm me your steam, we could grow an army waiting for season 2. ^//w//^

• Omg, hahaha our avatars are so similiar, I how could I not notice it earlier! XD

PS sorry if that's a problem or something, really didn't see it D:

nice avatar, newb! :P

• I believe he made that comment because he is the self-proclaimed, unnoficial spookifier of the Rhysha thread for this halloween and possible xmasfier for xmas, when the time comes.
    The spookification of my avatar and others you may see around has most likely been done by Reggie.
    In essence...

LEL

Omg, hahaha our avatars are so similiar, I how could I not notice it earlier! XD PS sorry if that's a problem or something, really didn't see it

• edited October 2015

Reggie was actually doing sp00k1 avatars for users ( like me ! )

Omg, hahaha our avatars are so similiar, I how could I not notice it earlier! XD PS sorry if that's a problem or something, really didn't see it

• SzymeG. We gotta stop meeting like this...

• TBH I didn't realise there were avatars like that, I made mine when I was in Halloween-ish mood and a friend showed me some "2spuuki4u" videos, I felt like making one and I uploaded this on my steam before I even started being active here XD also made one for my facebook but with my photo... and some of my friends did that too, so it's quite funny coincidence. Or there are just a few people sharing the same brain.

If that's wrong I can change it, of course. I really didn't know about this. So... lol

I believe he made that comment because he is the self-proclaimed, unnoficial spookifier of the Rhysha thread for this halloween and possible

• edited October 2015

Have this!

By fulghoul

By avannak

• edited October 2015

No, it's fine. Reggie was just poking at you, cus of the coincidence and circumstances, both.

TBH I didn't realise there were avatars like that, I made mine when I was in Halloween-ish mood and a friend showed me some "2spuuki4u" vide

• Yeah, I know now. My bad.

• As much as I want the kiss to happen, the second one is my favourite.

Have this! By fulghoul By avannak

• Dont blame yourself

Yeah, I know now. My bad.

• Well, that's a relief, not because I like my avatar, but actually I don't like moments like this XD It stressed me out TBH, I was afraid that I offended someone or made them angry or something. D:

No, it's fine. Reggie was just poking at you, cus of the coincidence and circumstances, both.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.