Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited October 2015

I'm thinking it would've ended the same way:

"Alright, alright enough of whatever the hell...that was."

UmbraCode posted: »

That was a perfect time for them to make out. Such a missed opportunity.

• Oh also does anybody know if the dialogue choices with Sasha after she hugs you have any effect? I know it says "Sasha will remember that" but it's not always right!

• Awesome, thanks!

God bless Rhysha. Telltale pls gib season 2.

enter link description here

• edited October 2015

Now THE scene, but as a gif B)

enter image description here

Source

(gosh, the way she stares at him when he's talking in the first gif, why tellatale must torture me lik e this i j ust-)

• enter image description here

THIS is what canon means, people. Let's not devalue the word.

• hmmm no not as far as I could tell. but Sasha definitely has some feelings for Rhys, and its glorious.

Oh also does anybody know if the dialogue choices with Sasha after she hugs you have any effect? I know it says "Sasha will remember that" but it's not always right!

• Oh my godness you fanboying in the distance made me fangirl so much

• Just wanted Rhy's to say this to Sasha when he see her again in the present. :P

• Tfw: Rhack is more disliked that Rhysha and their petty h8 against us makes me stronger

Source? Well, me!

• Sweet

Tfw: Rhack is more disliked that Rhysha and their petty h8 against us makes me stronger Source? Well, me!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Also bonus.....Rhys dream while he's knocked out and Sasha fight for his life

source

• Yoooooo....

That X-Men: Days of Future Past reference.

Leluch123 posted: »

Also bonus.....Rhys dream while he's knocked out and Sasha fight for his life source

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Come to chat Pinky got buissness, RWBy buissness

Yoooooo.... That X-Men: Days of Future Past reference.

• NOOOOOOPE.

FUN FACT: Troy baker is both Rhys and Booker Dewitt

Yoooooo.... That X-Men: Days of Future Past reference.

• edited October 2015

Crack theory incoming.

What if Rhys is an alternate version of Booker that somehow was put in cryo statis long enough to enter the BL universe? Elizabeth abilities also seem familiar to the Siren in BL(time space manipulation). I mean both Rhys and Booker are hot and have the sexy hair going on XD.

Fun Fact: Both Borderlands and Bioshock are owned by 2K Games.

NOOOOOOPE. FUN FACT: Troy baker is both Rhys and Booker Dewitt

• Wut. :/

NOOOOOOPE. FUN FACT: Troy baker is both Rhys and Booker Dewitt

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's so deep! Damn!

UmbraCode posted: »

Crack theory incoming. What if Rhys is an alternate version of Booker that somehow was put in cryo statis long enough to enter the BL uni

• It's not a reference to that cover of X-men

Its a trace of the image i posted, the bioshock one.

Wut.

• Yeah, I got a little too excited, but it was Sasha, I don't apologize for anything. You should have seen me when she was dying.

Oh my godness you fanboying in the distance made me fangirl so much

• oh, i never meant to sound offended or mad... i was joking :D

Omg, hahaha our avatars are so similiar, I how could I not notice it earlier! XD PS sorry if that's a problem or something, really didn't see it

• Yeah, this artist headcanons Rhys being trans apparently.

Is rhys wearing a braw.

• I already made a tumblr post about this, but I kinda wish Rhys had caught Sasha when she fell. It would've been a neat throwback to Episode 3, and given us more Rhysha goodness of course. =P

• Hello again,

I'm coming to you today with another small progress update. 8 Rhysha veterans were secretly chosen and their avatars have been added to the map in form of posters. I really wish I could include all members but there's a limit for the amount of skins for one model, plus it's quite time consuming so I apologize in advance for such narrow selection. Anyway, Rhysha Co. is growing:

• enter image description here

Jacol posted: »

Hello again, I'm coming to you today with another small progress update. 8 Rhysha veterans were secretly chosen and their avatars have be

• Is it possible they based the Bioshock one on the X-men one?
    I know a lot of games/movies/whatever do homages/references to other fictions or pieces of work.

It's not a reference to that cover of X-men Its a trace of the image i posted, the bioshock one.

• edited October 2015

Jacol posted: »

Hello again, I'm coming to you today with another small progress update. 8 Rhysha veterans were secretly chosen and their avatars have be

• Dude! I was so hoping this would happen too! But I could imagine Rhys just dropping her anyways because well, it Rhys.

• edited October 2015

Telltale clearly thought we would have thought they clearly had to kill Sasha, make this game like TWD. They clearly saw most people ship Rhysha more than Rhyiona.

• Awesome work! My choices: [Frostbite Cave] and [Skaggy]

armis37 posted: »

Fiona got her gun out and opened the door to investigate it, wind flying past her with almost enough strength to blow off her hat. Fiona:

• edited October 2015

Only been 3 days and I can't stop thinking about this game! Ughhhh what's wrong with me..

• Nothing at all!!!

It's still fresh in a lot of players' minds!!! XD

Enigma12 posted: »

Only been 3 days and I can't stop thinking about this game! Ughhhh what's wrong with me..

• I see a classic symptoms of TFTB addiction the only known remedy is S2 Of tales

• Your votes have been noted!

THANK YOU FOR VOTING OF YOUR OWN ACCORD WITH NO OUTSIDE PRESSURE INFLUENCING YOUR ACTIONS!

:)

IRunts posted: »

Awesome work! My choices: [Frostbite Cave] and [Skaggy]

• You're not alone.

I want more. ;-:

• Funny that, cuz my TWAU addiction is being regulated by this thread and my fanfics :/

I see a classic symptoms of TFTB addiction the only known remedy is S2 Of tales

• But in the mean time we've got some nice fanfiction cream to numb the pain until your remedy gets here...
    I will never stop self-advertizing...

YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!!!

I see a classic symptoms of TFTB addiction the only known remedy is S2 Of tales

• Haha and I'll never stop reading them!

But in the mean time we've got some nice fanfiction cream to numb the pain until your remedy gets here... I will never stop self-advertizing... YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!!!

• Perhaps I'm just too anxious about silly things ^^'

oh, i never meant to sound offended or mad... i was joking

• I'm willing to go be a janitor at Telltales HQ for free untill we get a season 2..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.