Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alright so me and my friends have talked about this before but I'm interested to see what everyone else's opinion is. Do you guys prefer Sasha's present day look or her old look?

• edited October 2015

I like them both, but I'll give the edge to her newer look, from the hair to the outfit, she looked great.

Enigma12 posted: »

Alright so me and my friends have talked about this before but I'm interested to see what everyone else's opinion is. Do you guys prefer Sasha's present day look or her old look?

• I like her new look, but prefer the old one.

Alright so me and my friends have talked about this before but I'm interested to see what everyone else's opinion is. Do you guys prefer Sasha's present day look or her old look?

• I prefer her new look.

• I prefer the present day look. I really liked her old one but her new hair/clothes look awesome!

• edited October 2015

Lucky you, I've farmed the warrior multiple times on both the PS4 and PC and I didn't get shit. All I got were some crap purples and a shit legendary but that's about it.

Look what gun I just got after killing the Warrior.

• The new look is okay, but something about the old look I like better.

I definitely prefer modern Rhys, better fashion sense.

• Modern Rhys has so much swag..so much class. but yeah I will always like the old look on her, but I really like her new hairstyle :D

The new look is okay, but something about the old look I like better. I definitely prefer modern Rhys, better fashion sense.

• Her new look for me(i prefer all the new versions of the cast).

• Or...loader bot went with Jack's plan killed Gaige ripped her bones out and wears her body as meat suit.

OR alternatively Loader Bot thanked her for putting him back together and gave her his shotgun. They never did clarify who put him together now that I think about it. The skulls suggest Gaige.

• I would go with the new look too but the old one is nostalgic....on the side not Onyx overlord is awesome too.

• edited October 2015

Hey hey Rhyshas!

enter image description here

Just played the finale and oh boy, was it good. I see that InGen added a spoiler warning to the thread, so I guess I don't have to spoiler tag anymore.

Here are my choices:

One choice for Rhys didn't show up for some reason, but I guess it's what happened with Yvette? I left her in the cell btw.

gg Jack. The destruction of Helios and dealing with him was too fast for my liking, but the present part of the episode were top notch, so whatevs.

So many feels this episode. When Loader Bot "died" I almost bawled my eyes out. But then he turned up to be the Stranger?

I remember someone jokingly saying that the Stranger is Loader Bot, I didn't expect to REALLY be him. :D Anyways, I kinda liked the reveal, at least it wasn't some "Felix got lucky" shizzle.

And when Sasha died... Goddammit. I was almost preparing to come to this thread and made a comment, which would contain only one word and that would be "FUCK", but then...

Don't do this to me, Telltale.

This was mah ultimate Vault Hunter team:

But I guess it kinda bugged, because it said I didn't steal Athena's shield even though I did? Whoops. Whatevs, I hired her anyway. :D Also how much money do you need for the "vault hunter"? And is it Claptrap? Cause I've seen him in the credits, so I just assumed it's him. :D

The final boss fight was so epic (plus it involved Rhys fangirling over Zer0, so even better :P). That ending tho. WHERE DID THEY GO? Guess we'll find out in the next Borderlands game. Which is too far away. ;_;

10/10 Thank you for making this fantastic series Telltale, it has been a wonderful ride.

...aaand now I need to read all dem new pages. Pipas out.

PS: I could use a Rhysha kiss, but eh, still glad how it turned out. :P

• Cool

I didn't ship Rhysha in the finale.

• All I know is you can't get rid of August or Athena, they're always available no matter what for some reason

Pipas posted: »

Hey hey Rhyshas! Just played the finale and oh boy, was it good. I see that InGen added a spoiler warning to the thread, so I guess I

• HazzatheMan posted: »

So Rhysha's, can I add any of you on Steam or nah? I already have armis

• Damn, I'm almost afraid to go there now...

Man, tumblr is becoming a real saltlick over this episode...

• Damn the Rhysha percentage, its not even a competition.

Hey hey Rhyshas! Just played the finale and oh boy, was it good. I see that InGen added a spoiler warning to the thread, so I guess I

• edited October 2015

It hasn't been even 2 hours since I finished the episode and I already miss it. ;_;

I never realized just how much I would miss this series. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I played Episode 5 and it already feels like a p

• 10/10. Please continue.

-Meanwhile, on the roof of their home, Zer0 is using decepti0n- Zer0: What an odd couple./She is way out of his league. Zer0: -Contemplates for a minute.- Zer0: Screw it, I ship it. -Zer0 leaves-

• Well that happened but at the least we get a hug and we're unquestioned superiors here!

• Nice speech and Leo gifs.

Honestly, my speeches aren't some masterpieces or something, I actually like yours way more than mine. :D

Anyways. I felt like copying Pipas for some reason so what the hell. I'm not one of the prodigal ten but I'll do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I ca

• The beginning did feel a bit rushed, but it was still amazing, especially watching Helios get destroyed during the intro. Gortys said it best, "That was a roller coaster of emotions." One minute I'm laughing, then crying, then laughing again, it was amazing. And yes, the choice was what happened to Yvette, I didn't end up bringing her, but those that did had that as a choice.

Quick question, what room got ventilated in your game?

• Lol, why would you think I'd hate it. :D

J-Master posted: »

Oh man, I have no idea if Pipas is going to love this episode or hate it.

• You got the exact same vault hunting team as me. :D also the same glitch happened where I stole Athena's shield, but the game acted like I left it there.

• So now we need to update the screenshots and the gifs, pretty please.

• Ha, Rhys is wanted for Handsomeness.

Nice.

Leluch123 posted: »

Also bonus.....Rhys dream while he's knocked out and Sasha fight for his life source

• enter image description here

I didn't ship Rhysha in the finale.

• Ah, I see. So if you bring her with you, you'll have one extra choice to save her or not? (judging by the screenshot)

Quick question, what room got ventilated in your game?

What do you mean?

The beginning did feel a bit rushed, but it was still amazing, especially watching Helios get destroyed during the intro. Gortys said it bes

• Sure, which ones?

GrumpyDof posted: »

So now we need to update the screenshots and the gifs, pretty please.

• I dunno, I'm still used to her old look. But her present look is pretty cute. :)

• edited October 2015

When you're shutting down the power core in the beginning and trying to get the hanger doors open, the game will say that one of the rooms on Helios was ventilated and a certain amount of people were thrown into space. There's 9 different variations, completely randomized apparently. There is

1. The Core Engineering Level

2. Orgy Room 14

3. Legal Office

4. Janitorial Division

5. The Dojo

6. The "Building A Better Life Seminar" (12 000 attendees are vented into space with this one, what a high kill count)

7. The CrissCross Gym For Fatties (only exercise equipment and aggressive trainers get vented)

8. The Accountant Sector (Good thing Vaughn isn't aboard)

9. The Men's Shower

If you forget (and if they're working for you) you can look at the additional choices for Episode 5 on the site, it's one of the choices apparently even though it's completely random.

Ah, I see. So if you bring her with you, you'll have one extra choice to save her or not? (judging by the screenshot) Quick question, what room got ventilated in your game? What do you mean?

• I recommend when Sasha hugs Rhys, maybe even when we're presented with the option to say "I like her."

Sure, which ones?

• Oh jeez, I honestly don't remember. :D I wasn't noticing that stuff, just wanted to get the door opened.

When you're shutting down the power core in the beginning and trying to get the hanger doors open, the game will say that one of the rooms o

• Like I said, you can check the additional choices on the site.

Oh jeez, I honestly don't remember. I wasn't noticing that stuff, just wanted to get the door opened.

• The one where she wipe his tears that one is stronger than any other

Sure, which ones?

But that's all I can contribute by searching through the thread xD

Sure, which ones?

I gotchu, bro

Leluch123 posted: »

The one where she wipe his tears that one is stronger than any other

• :)

This is perfect.

• I lied about Jack

How did you get that? Did you lie about Jack? Because that's the only time I feel I messed up with Rysha, and Sasha went and hugged Vaughn. Ugh that messed with me until the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.