Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Yeah, well that's what a lot of people assumed given Nathan, Wells, David, Victoria and a bunch of other characters were all visibly not on their phone at the time. Frank was really the only other option, once Rachel was confirmed dead. I feel like DONTNOD put that scene in expecting Sean Prescott to be part of the Dark Room story, but then decided to simplify it, given we never really saw him in the game.

I honestly thought that it was Nathan's father, Sean Prescott.

• Heh :P

Thinking of this, that actually really pissed me off in peisode 4. When max goes back in time to let William die, she holds chloe's arms and says she will always be there for her, then disappears during the most difficult period of her life. Saying she'd always be there would actually damage their relationship more.

I feel like the whole 'max didnt talk to chloe for 5 years' is kinda ignored by the game and is only really set up to mean that the players experience meeting chloe for the first time as max meeting her without already knowing her characteristics but still knowing her for story purposes if you see what I mean.

MichaelBP posted: »

Y u gotta ruin this adorable fanart for me? ;____; (Even if it is 100% true...)

• damn, well it should have been.

Nope, fan made.

• What I expected:

enter image description here

What I got:

MosesARose posted: »

damn, well it should have been.

• LOL, same

What I expected: What I got:

• Shame this only happens in the sacrifice Chloe ending.

But I guess it makes sense. It'd weird if they started making out while their friends and loved are (probably) dying.

LOL, same

• I agree with you on David. We were given no explanation whatsoever other then Max brought him there. Nathan, however knew where the dark room was and would have cause to go there. To save Victoria and to rebel against his father and Jefferson as hinted in earlier episodes

I kind of felt it was cheesyish for david to save max let alone Nathan. Not only again did max get a get out of jail free to allow her to co

• Hmmm. I like them both. Is it bad if I yes?

Yes. She would. So would you sacrifice Max for Chloe?

• enter image description here

Allright Max, I get it.

• It seems your giving nathan a bit too much credit, he was a mess. Not to mention victoria is not taken in many games and he has zero reason to save max. Also despite everything I'm guessing he still looked up to jefferson.

Clemenem posted: »

I agree with you on David. We were given no explanation whatsoever other then Max brought him there. Nathan, however knew where the dark roo

• This is why among many other reasons I hate the save chloe ending, Max still remains as in denial as the rest of the season You cant save chloe no matter what you do

• That's rather expensive and 14 person has brought the game to this price?

wat

• edited October 2015

Not bad. That's entirely your choice, and Max may well be willing to sacrifice herself, but imagine how Chloe would take it. Her dad dies, Rachel 'leaves' her, she already hates her life, and now her childhood friend, whom she hasn't seen in five years is killed in front of her before they even get the chance to reunite. Add to that the disconcerting feeling she now has, that time is out of joint and that she is supposed to be dead, and this might be the final straw that breaks the camel's back. At least Max remembers the last week and understands what happened, so if she sacrificed Chloe, she has a chance to heal, move on and ensure justice for Rachel. Chloe wouldn't have any idea about what's going on and why any of this happened to Rachel or Max, and I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up back on the lighthouse clifftop by Friday, ready to jump off of it.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Hmmm. I like them both. Is it bad if I yes?

• I need more Chloe and Max, they're so cute together. Too bad it's all over now :(

Shame this only happens in the sacrifice Chloe ending. But I guess it makes sense. It'd weird if they started making out while their friends and loved are (probably) dying.

• looks like it :\

That's rather expensive and 14 person has brought the game to this price?

• In Cryaotic's playthrough, he chose kiss Warren and still got the Chloe kiss. Although there's no way to confirm he didn't cut at some point and re-do that part, I think that all but confirms it.

I've heard people saying they managed to kiss both in episode 5, but I can't confirm wether or not that's true.

• edited October 2015

I've decided to sacrifice Arcadia Bay because Max just wanted to save Chloe and I wanted it too, because they have met after 5 years again stand again as friends.
    They had fun together, revealed secrets. I have chosen for this end.Okay, the end is not so great because we see a couple of dead people lying in the streets, but they have found again and through everything.
    Life is strange to me is a successful game
    and is now on the game Favorite list at the top

• Max got trolled I don't blame her.

I...uh...yeah I don't know, I just thought it was funny. enter link description here

• edited October 2015

Drove his ass mad call him David

• Finally completed this today, it feels great.:)

• Wow, that is seriously abusing people's lack of knowledge.

A lot of new to episodic games on PC think that each episode costs over 20 dollars. Way to abuse it.

wat

• edited October 2015

"Oh shit, loudspeaker is on!" - Jefferson ;)

I really doubt he would answer to call if it was related to something illegal in a public hallway next from Max.

As screwed up Jefferson is, he still gets calls related to his job.

So who was Jefferson talking to on the phone in episode 2, then?

• The ending sucked so muuuuch!

• edited October 2015

Thread: LiS ending ruined it for me

Don't get me wrong, I still have some great memories, but when I think of the memories, it breaks my heart to see that the ending was lackluster, and rushed out. The entire episode felt phoned in. The worst part is, they're having a new cast in S2 because they've written themselves into a corner with S1. Am I the only one who feels like this?

• enter image description here

Fat_Turt posted: »

Thread: LiS ending ruined it for me Don't get me wrong, I still have some great memories, but when I think of the memories, it breaks m

• Life is strange takes The Butterfly Effect to a whole new meaning

• Fair enough, but then why include it in the game? It's like a reverse red herring - it made people suspect him of something shady, even though it apparently didn't mean anything, but then it turned out we were right to suspect him. The game would be better off leaving it out so more people were surprised by his reveal as the villain. Also if you listen to what he says, it's clearly not work-related. He's trying to calm someone down and keeping what he says deliberately vague because he's in a public place.

Clord posted: »

"Oh shit, loudspeaker is on!" - Jefferson I really doubt he would answer to call if it was related to something illegal in a public hallway next from Max. As screwed up Jefferson is, he still gets calls related to his job.

• The sad thing is though that Chloe was right. It was her destiny to die, and that doesn't stop after the game does. and if Max is just going to keep saving her, then more and more people are going to die. This was larger than just Arcadia...

• This is what I've been saying...

pr0dz posted: »

Youtube comments = no chill

• Alot of people feel this way.

Thread: LiS ending ruined it for me Don't get me wrong, I still have some great memories, but when I think of the memories, it breaks m

• I love the "Free international shipping" part. The "shipping" would involve emailing the code.

wat

• edited October 2015

Nope, I'm with you bud. Filling my empty void with fanfiction.

• At least we can always imagine what they do afterwards, I guess. I think they've already suffered enough.

I need more Chloe and Max, they're so cute together. Too bad it's all over now

• Bae over Bay

Hey at least Kate Marsh is in heaven now :D

• I think why Episode 5 feels rushed is because DONTNOD didn't have that much budget?

• Yes. Use texmod.

hemfbg posted: »

Is it possible to extract the textures from the game environments? Specifically the art from the art gallery?

• It's probably why it looked like Max got trolled from the beginning like what was the point of giving her the time traveling power in the first place?

I think why Episode 5 feels rushed is because DONTNOD didn't have that much budget?

• My thoughts exactly. That's way Arcarda bay had to go in my playthrough.

pr0dz posted: »

It's probably why it looked like Max got trolled from the beginning like what was the point of giving her the time traveling power in the first place?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.