Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• edited October 2015

I could be totally wrong about this so take it with a grain of salt; but in one of the Threads (can't remember which), when discussing Banang They mentioned it would be in a later episode and a staffer mentioned that this surprised him because he'd seen a lot of those and didn't see them. This suggests that the episodes have all had (some) work done on them simultaneously. That being said it was just one staffer's comment, and I could have easily misinterpreted it, but it would explain why episode 2 is being released quickly.

It's also not that uncommon for someone to work on parts of the story out of order, that being said I've never heard of Telltale doing this so, again, grain of salt.

It's pretty crazy how fast this series seems to be coming along. I don't think even any old Telltale series (with a genuine monthly schedule) had a trailer near completion this early.

• Hopefully

This is obviously a guess, but I think we'll get the trailer either Next week or the week after.

• MCSM just updated on my PS4. Expecting the next episode in one or two weeks

• Holy crap, already!?! I mean, I know that's not always a surefire sign the game is coming within the next few weeks, but it sure looks promising.

MCSM just updated on my PS4. Expecting the next episode in one or two weeks

• They're planning something, be prepared for anything.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

There's a trailer coming out so soon? o___o Telltale's breaking their rules of soon, this is not normal I'm a little scared.

• When a episode updates on console does that mean its coming out in 7-14 days?

MCSM just updated on my PS4. Expecting the next episode in one or two weeks

• Watch this game be over in like January .-.

• Thread: Minecraft Story Mode

When will episode 2 come out? I think it will come out on halloween.

• edited October 2015

The trailer for episode 2 is nearing completion and is likely to launch next week or the week after. The episode is very unlikely to release on October, but early November is very likely, so with speculation I'll say that you can expect Episode 2 the 3rd or 10th of November (Telltale launches their episodes on Tuesdays (PC, PS3, PS4). Wednesdays (360, XB1), and Thursdays (IOS).

Thread: Minecraft Story Mode When will episode 2 come out? I think it will come out on halloween.

• What the hell is this. Is this team just the fastest functioning thing ever, or are they simply pushing them out faster because it's aimed towards younger people with a shorter attention span/patience? They make us wait like 4 months for the 2nd episode of Tales from the Borderlands and here it takes em less than a month. Wow.

• Looks like Telltale has some secret Delorean, going back in time to release games :)

enter link description here

• Not for certain but it's a pretty good indicator that some thing is on the way really soon.

Plus we are getting it before Thanksgiving. Since GOT comes out the week before Thanksgiving, it's most likely that Minecraft is coming out before that (so one or two weeks).

I could be wrong but I'm almost certain its coming sooner than later.

When a episode updates on console does that mean its coming out in 7-14 days?

• Who's the bad guy in the game? Ivor? It always left me wondering.

• It probably will be out before GOT's final episode but it could also come out on the 24th which is 2 days before the American Thanksgiving.

Not for certain but it's a pretty good indicator that some thing is on the way really soon. Plus we are getting it before Thanksgiving. S

• The bad guy for now is Ivor. But the main threat is the Wither.

Who's the bad guy in the game? Ivor? It always left me wondering.

• I RAISE MY HAND! I think it's most likely to it be released on Nov. 3rd, because things are running so fast... btw im new to the Telltale community, so i don't really know how this works :P

Okay! raise your hand if you think its coming out November 10th or even 3rd because after this update I'm a believer!

• It's so obvious, you just can't see it. Like in Life is Strange (okay I knew Mark was suspicios, but okay...)

The antagonist is...

Oh, my God...

It's just so obvious......

It's Reuben!

enter image description here

Who's the bad guy in the game? Ivor? It always left me wondering.

• Week after. calling it.

This is obviously a guess, but I think we'll get the trailer either Next week or the week after.

• No, NO! It can't be! :(

MarteenPyro posted: »

It's so obvious, you just can't see it. Like in Life is Strange (okay I knew Mark was suspicios, but okay...) The antagonist is... Oh, my God... It's just so obvious...... It's Reuben!

• Oh ya i do. :/

I have seen a lot of negative reviews on Steam, but do you know how generally the kids reacted to the game?

• .@Minecraft: #StoryMode is available at retailers starting this week! Stay tuned for a special announcement re: Ep2!
    yay trailer this week :)

• possible trailer

.@Minecraft: #StoryMode is available at retailers starting this week! Stay tuned for a special announcement re: Ep2! yay trailer this week

• looks like we'll be getting that trailer this week...

• Wha- What the hell is going on? What is this magic?

looks like we'll be getting that trailer this week...

• Come on Telltale!!! This is too fast! I can't handle this!

looks like we'll be getting that trailer this week...

• edited October 2015

It's so obvious, you just can't see it. Like in Life is Strange (okay I knew Mark was suspicios, but okay...) The antagonist is... Oh, my God... It's just so obvious...... It's Reuben!

• There can only be one explanation for this witchcraft....

The real staff was kidnapped by some hooligans, and they are still trapped!!!

We can't let them release more episodes of this game this fast, or the space time continuum is gonna break, and yet we can't see.... But our world is going towards destruction!!!

• Thread: epizodes

when new episodes will come out?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 2 should be out before American thanksgiving which falls on November 26th, yesterday Telltale tweeted to stay tuned for a special episode 2 announcement so hopefully some time this week they give us more news about episode 2.

Thread: epizodes when new episodes will come out?

• Unless they waited until ep 2 was nearly finished before releasing ep 1, this game might be over my February or March at this rate. If it is, I'm not looking forward to what will probably be a decently long wait between the end of this/Michonne and the start of TWD/Super Show. It feels weird that I'm actually hoping for episodes to release slower :/

• I bet after episode 2 ep 3 will come out in Feb or jan

• edited October 2015

Thread: Minecraft: Kiedy nowy epizod ?

Cześć!
    Kiedy będzie drugi epizod z gry Minecraft Story Mode? :D. Wiem że forum jest po angielsku, ale i tak piszę po polsku.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no official release date yet but it should hopefully be released before American thanksgiving which falls on November 26th.

Thread: Minecraft: Kiedy nowy epizod ? Cześć! Kiedy będzie drugi epizod z gry Minecraft Story Mode? . Wiem że forum jest po angielsku, ale i tak piszę po polsku.

• Look at the animations of MC:SM, they are not that good compared to ALL the others Telltale's games. There are not too complex "bones" in the characters (except for the wither storm). That's why it's being released so fast.

derrickd95 posted: »

Unless they waited until ep 2 was nearly finished before releasing ep 1, this game might be over my February or March at this rate. If it is

• You're making polish people look stupid ya know? Więc ogarnij dupsko Krzychu.

Thread: Minecraft: Kiedy nowy epizod ? Cześć! Kiedy będzie drugi epizod z gry Minecraft Story Mode? . Wiem że forum jest po angielsku, ale i tak piszę po polsku.

• edited October 2015

I cant wait

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

Telltale have added the episode 2 Steam achievements so it looks like they might be releasing episode 2 relatively soon.

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/376870/achievements/

Edit: Just after i posted this Telltale tweeted this

• Sweet!

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale have added the episode 2 Steam achievements so it looks like they might be releasing episode 2 relatively soon. http://steamcomm

• Your right Doc!

There can only be one explanation for this witchcraft.... The real staff was kidnapped by some hooligans, and they are still trapped!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.