Regrets?

2»

Comments

• That one sentence had too many plot twists for me to handle.

Leaving Yvette in her cell. I was hoping that i would still be able to kick her into space later.

• That is the most evil thing Jack has ever done, and that is saying a lot.

Deltino posted: »

If you trusted Jack, but reject Hyperion, Dumpy will help cut you out of the restraints Then Jack decides to be a megadick, and blows Dumpy into tiny little pieces

• Choosing the secret vault hunter.

Biggest. Fucking regret. Ever.

• But telltale don't do this, the choices matter in the sense that what you're going to be doing along the way is different. But the end goal is all the same, like the fact getting to choose what scenes you want in the Vault Monster section is proof choices matter to a degree.

Sumwan posted: »

Could have let Gearbox choose which ending they're going to make canon. Some other games have also done this.

• Well, he was also dying, so I guess that must have hurt...at least a little...

It didn't seem that way with the laughing and all...

• The only things I regret is choosing to rule Hyperion and never getting to use dumpy (in my playthrough).

• Yeah, and the fact that the characters you brought along actually felt like THEY WERE THERE instead of forgettable background characters that don't do anything. Anybody remember the disaster that was the Nick and Sarah situation in TWD S2?

Talimancer posted: »

But telltale don't do this, the choices matter in the sense that what you're going to be doing along the way is different. But the end goal

• There's a difference between plot and story, dude.

And no, they don't. Felix, August, and quite a few others would be proof of that.

Sumwan posted: »

Are you kidding me? Literally ALL decisions in this game lead to the same outcome.

• Don't even start on those two! I actually ended up watching Nick die in Episode 2, so at least I didn't have to see that. But by the end of Sarah's run she was practically a cardboard cutout that we'd pickup and bring to the next scene.

J-Master posted: »

Yeah, and the fact that the characters you brought along actually felt like THEY WERE THERE instead of forgettable background characters that don't do anything. Anybody remember the disaster that was the Nick and Sarah situation in TWD S2?

• I thought all my choices in my original game were perfect and I was pretty proud of myself! Up until I didn't say "I missed you" to Sasha and couldn't stop regretting it the rest of Episode 5 and like the entire week after.

• Fuck that was terrible. Tales did a great job at making choices be meaningful to see, like I've just finished my 2nd playthrough where I trusted Jack at Atlas and damn does that add a lot of new stuff to the game. Dumpy 4 eva <3

J-Master posted: »

Yeah, and the fact that the characters you brought along actually felt like THEY WERE THERE instead of forgettable background characters that don't do anything. Anybody remember the disaster that was the Nick and Sarah situation in TWD S2?

• I regret not picking up the flower and giving it to Sasha and not trusting her with the stun baton

• I regret shooting Felix. Not because I wanted to hire Claptrap, but because it turned out that Felix really did care for his girls, and now I feel rotten for shooting him in a blind moment of rage.

• But I feel like it works both ways for everyone. Because if you warn him and then choose him later on, doesn't he say he switched the boxes in the caravan or something and knew about it? And so if you don't warn him, then in your story, he simply just didn't know and blows up! Right?

fayescarlet posted: »

I regret shooting Felix. Not because I wanted to hire Claptrap, but because it turned out that Felix really did care for his girls, and now I feel rotten for shooting him in a blind moment of rage.

• Siding with Fiona in Episode 2. Granted, the escape scene was awesome, but poor Vaughn got shot because I couldn't get off my moral high horse.

• This is why I loved that.

The fact that most people's reactions to the mystery Vault Hunter being claptrap being something like "Oh for fuck sake" fits his character perfectly.

Because everybody in the game hates Claptrap as well.

Choosing the secret vault hunter. Biggest. Fucking regret. Ever.

• Well, I mean- Rhys can get a nice slice of pizza if you rule Hyperion and choose to order it.

So I don't think I regret it that much.

The only things I regret is choosing to rule Hyperion and never getting to use dumpy (in my playthrough).

• Also, you missed out on Dumpy.

Courtenay posted: »

Siding with Fiona in Episode 2. Granted, the escape scene was awesome, but poor Vaughn got shot because I couldn't get off my moral high horse.

• Biggest regret is... Blamong Vasquez. He doesn't have anything to do with all these, all he had done was make a simple deal with August. I blamed him our of rage in my main playthrough.

• Not being able to make dialog choices in ny silent playthrough... :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.