Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• There was way too many Kate's in this post... :P

Lewsblake23 posted: »

It is internet language for a mini 'wtf' moment, Kate. You know that, Kate. Silly Kate.

• And you just added another right below it, Kate.

Kateis posted: »

There was way too many Kate's in this post... :P

• CAN'T WAIT

here comes the salt Wait until Michonne comes out, and Walking Dead moves up but is still below Minecraft.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Green613 posted: »

CAN'T WAIT

• I hate it that I have to do this damn homework when my Xbox One has it downloaded and ready.

• So did you. :P

And you just added another right below it, Kate.

• Aww...Hang in there. Try to see it as a reward for your hard work.

I hate it that I have to do this damn homework when my Xbox One has it downloaded and ready.

• Wait, its out NOW? WHAT

• I didn't even notice, that's awesome.

LOL THIS SECTION IS AT THE TOP OF THE FRONT PAGE NOW here comes the salt

• According to @InGen_Nate_Kenny it is out on Xbox One. We PC gamers are still waiting. But it will all be out today. :)

Wait, its out NOW? WHAT

• I will take advantage of this opportunity while I can. Hail Xbox One.

enter image description here

According to @InGen_Nate_Kenny it is out on Xbox One. We PC gamers are still waiting. But it will all be out today.

• This is insane.
    I remember the wait for TFTB Episode 2.
    This is just...
    I didn't even have time to even wonder when it was coming out.
    I'm in shock right now.

According to @InGen_Nate_Kenny it is out on Xbox One. We PC gamers are still waiting. But it will all be out today.

• Would you look at that Story Mode is on the top of the forums. Here comes the GoT's community butthurt, guys!

• You, me and the rest of this side of the forum too.

None of us expected this.

This is insane. I remember the wait for TFTB Episode 2. This is just... I didn't even have time to even wonder when it was coming out. I'm in shock right now.

• Here comes the GoT's community butthurt, guys!

Wouldn't be the first time

Would you look at that Story Mode is on the top of the forums. Here comes the GoT's community butthurt, guys!

• Does it really matter what position it's in? xD

Would you look at that Story Mode is on the top of the forums. Here comes the GoT's community butthurt, guys!

• edited October 2015

I don't usually write in caps but... :

TELLTALE PLEASE RESPOND AND TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON! PLEASE JUST A LITTLE POST HERE TO TELL US THAT YOU ARE TRYING!

• Zing!

Here comes the GoT's community butthurt, guys! Wouldn't be the first time

• Eh, I don't really care that much. I mean, Minecraft is just starting and Game of Thrones is almost done, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

• Oh yes, you should've seen when the Tales section went above TWD section.

Does it really matter what position it's in? xD

• Dont think I didnt notice you changing your profile picture. ;P

This is insane. I remember the wait for TFTB Episode 2. This is just... I didn't even have time to even wonder when it was coming out. I'm in shock right now.

• It was like a nightmare for them, and I was enjoying the spectacle.

Oh yes, you should've seen when the Tales section went above TWD section.

• Give it a week, we'll all be used to it

Oh yes, you should've seen when the Tales section went above TWD section.

• 8 minutes 'till the next hour (for me), hopefully it will be released right there :)

• Gotta make it match my steam profile, bro

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Dont think I didnt notice you changing your profile picture. ;P

• Lets hope you're right man.

MimoDX2 posted: »

8 minutes 'till the next hour (for me), hopefully it will be released right there

• I hope so too.

8 minutes 'till the next hour (for me), hopefully it will be released right there

• Is out on PS4 also. (at least thats what people are saying) :P

I will take advantage of this opportunity while I can. Hail Xbox One.

• Well it seems the GoT section isn't bothered, I can't see any threads about it in their section so I think we're fine, maybe we all got used to it after TWD was pushed down all that time ago...

Does it really matter what position it's in? xD

• Eh, people aren't checking the GoT section all too much right now anyway because of the 4 months wait. xD

Well it seems the GoT section isn't bothered, I can't see any threads about it in their section so I think we're fine, maybe we all got used to it after TWD was pushed down all that time ago...

• But you do recall what happened when TWD section was pushed down? There was countless threads about it in the first few minutes, it seems like the GoT section is just cool about it, or maybe you're right and people just aren't checking it anymore which could be the case.

Eh, people aren't checking the GoT section all too much right now anyway because of the 4 months wait. xD

• CRAP!!!! Im still waiting for the update on steam. :(

• November 17th arrives and people begin checking the forums

"Wait why are we down here, start complaining!"

But you do recall what happened when TWD section was pushed down? There was countless threads about it in the first few minutes, it seems li

• I can imagine that happening, let's just hope the peace stays with us just a little longer.

dojo32161 posted: »

November 17th arrives and people begin checking the forums "Wait why are we down here, start complaining!"

• Well its 9 PM in germany now and still nothing. It wont come out today. Telltale fucked up... a bit... >:D

• And now I begin to play. Around 806 MB though.

Hopefully it's short so I don't have to leave with it not done.

• Well, looks like I'll have to wait until I get home from work to play the episode. Booooo.

• enter image description here

Well have fun.

And now I begin to play. Around 806 MB though. Hopefully it's short so I don't have to leave with it not done.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.