Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah just keep practicing, look at other sfm artwork for some ideas also if you need help/advice you can ask me

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Yeah, I'm getting better.

• So Minecraft is getting the second episode this week. And the first one came out 2 weeks ago.

Telltale be like:

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

So yhrite gave me the future Sasha model to use in SFM so after some messing around i made some simple fanart

Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 - Here

• Rather like that since GoT comes out in mid November XD

Pipas posted: »

So Minecraft is getting the second episode this week. And the first one came out 2 weeks ago. Telltale be like:

• edited October 2015

Well, this doesn't actually surprise me. Minecraft is made out of blocks, so building the environment is very cheap. I bet the levels for MCSM can be made in one weekend, then just animate the scenes, add the voice overs and game mechanic and viola - easy dosh. EP3 will be probably out by the end of the year.

Actually, I would even go as far as saying that the entire series is going to end before F17

So Minecraft is getting the second episode this week. And the first one came out 2 weeks ago. Telltale be like:

• enter image description here

So yhrite gave me the future Sasha model to use in SFM so after some messing around i made some simple fanart Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 - Here

• At this rate the whole series will be done by the end of the year. :D

Jacol posted: »

Well, this doesn't actually surprise me. Minecraft is made out of blocks, so building the environment is very cheap. I bet the levels for MC

• See ? Mood lighting is an important feature, when you'll master it you'll do great fan art like that too.

So yhrite gave me the future Sasha model to use in SFM so after some messing around i made some simple fanart Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 - Here

• Great so i'll buy it if the overall is at least good.

At this rate the whole series will be done by the end of the year.

• There's a desert too in the middle of Usa.

Leluch123 posted: »

Is it me or the world is getting crowded? And how is it possible that we havve no one from Spain? Are Spanish extinct or what?

• Aww, Sasha has a flower.

Nice job! :D

• Looks great!

GrumpyDof posted: »

That should be all of you.

• Wait what? 2nd episode comes out this week?

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!

• I THOUGHT THIS TOO! The minute she started walking towards everyone i was all "Oh god she's going to go hug Vaughn or Loaderbot or something. This is going to be super awkward" and i started covering my eyes a little with second-hand embarrassment. But then she actually did hug him! I had to scream into a pillow so my roommate wouldn't hear me >u<. And I know she does hug Vaughn if you choose the wrong things, but I'm so happy my choices ended up being the right ones for my ship!

I totally thought it was going to be a joke and she'd go to hug someone else and then she goes straight for Rhys!

• Looking at his eating pancakes with ham right now xD.

• edited October 2015

I'm sorry, that second one from the top was too beautiful! I had to make it my profile picture.

ARE YOU READY FOR A FAN ART POST? By doppeldonger By riotpilot By digginindetritalart By kashuan

• So it is true that no one lives there. Also a question will you be updating the avatar wall too?

There's a desert too in the middle of Usa.

• I'm there twice, Grumpy.

That should be all of you.

• Well, you're not the only one. When I play a game and there's something sad and someone sees that tears are coming from my eyes, they're like "meh, cmon, grow up, girl, you're not a child anymore,it's just a game", and then I'm like "NO IT'S NOT JUST A GAME IT'S EXTREMELY PAINFUL HEARTBREAKING MOMENT, OUR (mine and characters' XD) LIVES ARE FALLING APART HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SAD" XD

Enigma12 posted: »

I thought I was the only one who still gets sad lol. I'm such a little baby sometimes.

• Dang it, you changed avatar AGAIN.

I'm there twice, Grumpy.

• I should yeah but i don't wanna for now. Want to try new things with Poultry.

So it is true that no one lives there. Also a question will you be updating the avatar wall too?

• I just found something cute, guys.

source

• Want to try new things with Poultry.

I should yeah but i don't wanna for now. Want to try new things with Poultry.

• TFW you see absolutely no Rhack at front page of Tumblr

enter link description here

Want to try new things with Poultry.

• Omg! So cute! I love this family of goofballs so much!

TFW you see absolutely no Rhack at front page of Tumblr enter link description here

• Man, I love this kind of stuff. It gives me a warm feeling :')

TFW you see absolutely no Rhack at front page of Tumblr enter link description here

• I really liked it! Really cute. And yes, yes you should do more. :)

Tony_Marker posted: »

Okay so get this: I finished my (slightly rushed) fan fiction. It's my first one so pls be gentle. Is fan fiction link

• I was the exact same way. Told Sasha the truth 'cause I didn't want the relationship built on lies, and then rejected Hyperion because Sasha kept flashing in my (Rhys') mind. In a sort of meta-ish way, I even pictured Rhys thinking how ironic it is that if he was given the chance to rule just a month ago, he'd have accepted it in a heartbeat. But things are different now, as he thinks of Sasha. <3

So yeah, you're definitely not alone.

Is it completely lame that most of my decisions were based on this ship? Like every time something came up id think "Oh how would Sasha feel

• My heart

I just found something cute, guys. source

• <3

I just found something cute, guys. source

• Another one from leafpuppy! Nice! :D

• Omg! Yes! That is beyond sweet! To see him grow as a character like that gives me goose bumps! and I know, the way I played him, that is exactly how he felt >w<

I was the exact same way. Told Sasha the truth 'cause I didn't want the relationship built on lies, and then rejected Hyperion because Sasha

• For anyone curious about my Rhys & Sasha minifics, I've decided to make a Wattpad compilation for them.

Tol & Smol by @Intellectual_Poultry

• I may or may not have had inspiration this morning to immediately write another fan fiction.

• OMYGOSH All of these are beyond adorable! Im hoping to see many more in the future!!

For anyone curious about my Rhys & Sasha minifics, I've decided to make a Wattpad compilation for them. Tol & Smol by @Intellectual_Poultry

• Oh yes, we definitely need more of these.

For anyone curious about my Rhys & Sasha minifics, I've decided to make a Wattpad compilation for them. Tol & Smol by @Intellectual_Poultry

• Good to see someone's so inspired. Keep it up.

Tony_Marker posted: »

I may or may not have had inspiration this morning to immediately write another fan fiction.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.